Engagement
Shoot included

About Alex Kaplan - Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists- www.TwoWeddingPhotographers.com

"The solution to all you imaging needs!" - Serving all of East Coast

From beginning to end our experience with Alex was nothing but exceptional. The pictures are amazing. We already have friends and family asking who we used. It is going to be very hard trying to pick which ones we will be adding to our album. Thanks again for everything.

Jennifer P.

Alex,

The photos on the website are amazing!!! They make me cry.

Jessica Vassallo

My husband and I got married back in January. It actually snowed about 5 inches the day we got married! Anyway, Alex shot our wedding and he was very professional, punctual, a fast! I was a nervous bride because I’m a perfectionist but Alex made me feel at ease. We didn’t even notice he was there most of the time. It was nice to be able relax and be ourselves. We really enjoy looking through the photos because he was able to capture the essence of the day. Our expressions are all caught on camera.  That is what I was looking for most in a photographer…. – Kaitlyn

Very Pleased A

Words cannot describe how beautiful my wedding pictures are and how pleased I was with Alex Kaplan. His eye and artistic sense are incredible. He managed to capture moments and emotion from our day that I will forever treasure. In addition to the stunning photographs, Alex and his assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with. They both showed up an hour early to be sure they would be prepared when it was time to begin shooting. I had asked them specifically to take a great deal of pictures of my nephew and nieces. They were able to catch excellent images of both kids. Alex did a wonderful job of taking all the right pictures, but still blending in and not becoming the focus of the room. Within one week, Alex sent me and email with the link to our web album and we received our disk of the images shortly after. I was able to forward the link to all my friends and they could immediately enjoy the pictures too. I would recommend Alex to anyone who is in the process of planning their weddings, as I truly do feel that they made our wedding even more special that I could have ever imagined.- AMY R.

“Alex Kaplan’s Two Wedding Photographers did an outstanding job as my photographer and videographer for my wedding. Alex remained professional and prompt throughout the entire process from beginning to end. He arrived on time and immediately got to work, always listening to what I wanted and offering great suggestions. His prices are extremely reasonable for the quantity and quality of photos that we received. By having two photographers at my wedding, we were really able to capture every moment from multiple angles which provided us with great pictures that we will be able to use to re-live our day for years to come.” - Aimee S.

After doing much research for a photographer/videographer, I am so pleased we found and booked with him. He and videographer Julian were so great and professional. For the quality of service and product delivered, you can’t beat the price.

During and after the wedding, our friends and family were asking about him and saying how great he was and how beautiful the pictures came out. (We were able to share the photos through the WebAlbum link provided). His attention to detail is great, and we love that we have a nice variety of posed, candid, and fun pictures of our special day.

I am happy to recommend Alex and his staff to anyone who wants, what I believe to be, great photo/video quality, at an affordable price. You can’t go wrong. - Marsela

Hi Alex,
I received the album today. It is beautiful, I love it!
Again, beautiful job on the photography, I will highly recommend you!
Elayne Szydlo

Everyone knows how important it is when picking out a photographer for your wedding is. Let me tell you this… you will not be disappointed if you choose Alex Kaplan as your wedding photographer. His professionalism and pictures are unmatched. When the online photo album went up, we received so many complements on our pictures. Alex was able to capture our special day with amazing photo journalistic pictures. When you book with Alex you get two photographers for the price you would pay someone else for just one. So if you are looking for a wedding photographer don’t hesitate to book Alex - Darren Goldstein

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, Southern New Jersey, Westchester, New York City + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Alex Kaplan - Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists- www.TwoWeddingPhotographers.com on

319 Reviews for Alex Kaplan - Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists- www.TwoWeddingPhotographers.com

User Photos
Liability Insurance (3)
Canvas (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Trash The Dress (1)

We used Alex Kaplan for engagement pictures and plan to use them for our wedding. They were so flexible and willing to work with us on such short notice. Since we were only in town for a few days around the Thanksgiving holiday, we were able to organize everything the week of and they were willing to come take our photos on Friday morning after Thanksgiving. Everyone was great to work with, our pictures are beautiful with so many options to chose from, and we can't wait to have the team be part of our special day next year!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My fiance and I booked Alex for a photo shoot for our engagement/save the date pictures at our favorite beach town Stone Harbor, NJ. Not only was he on time and professional, he was willing to drive a good distance to accommodate us for our meeting place. He had a great balance of allowing us to direct some photos/poses but also had great ideas of how to incorporate the surroundings and make each picture amazing. It took him less than a week to get the pictures back to us and there wasn't a single picture we didn't like. Can't wait to see what he will do to capture our wedding and have pictures to look back on for years to come.

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Alex Kaplan - Photo - Video - Photo Booth Specialists- www.TwoWeddingPhotographers.com Pricing

Wedding Photography Pricing