Alex Kaplan Photography Reviews

388 | New Milford, NJ

388 Reviews for Alex Kaplan Photography

Danica Witty · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Outstanding!

Alex Kaplan and all of his associates were AMAZING! From simple emails months before the wedding to the day of, they were so hands-on, ready for the challenge, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure our photos were exactly what we had our hearts set on. There were no errors to even speak of! Our photographer came on-site to our Bridal Suite at exactly our "start time" and kindly introduced himself, explained what his duties were for the day, asked if I had any questions, and then promptly got started. He was even willing to lay on the ground for some of our photos!!! I cannot thank this team enough for making our special day even better, the photos turned out AMAZING and I can't wait for more of my family and friends to get engaged to begin recommending them. All I can say is THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Leah

Leah Lou Lou · Married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful!

Alex was absolutely amazing. He worked with me to come up with a package that fit my needs completely, and answered the 9 billions questions I had about this, that, and the other, with grace, patience, and poise.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Michael Buttros · Married on 04/04/2020

Professional!

ALEX AND HIS TEAM DID A GREAT JOB COVERING ALL ANGLES OF OUR WEDDING AND GAVE US A LOT OF CHOICE TO BE ABLE TO PUT OUR WEDDING ALBUM TOGETER. THEY WERE ON TIME AND PROFESSIONAL AND WORKED WITH US WITH ANY ISSUES THAT AROSE!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Melissa Repke · Married on 03/14/2020

Great Experience

Alex was absolutely amazing during our engagement shoot! He was flexible with his timing and took so many great pictures it was almost impossible to narrow it down to our favorites! Can't wait to see how our wedding pictures come out in March!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Christine

Christine Dermakardijian · Married on 01/10/2020

Made our special day one to remember!

Alex Kaplan and the team were amazing from start to finish. Alex was very detailed and knowledgeable during our meeting. He is very responsive, communicative and offered reasonable prices. Our photographers and videographer, Elliot, Molly and Harry were punctual, professional and extremely friendly. Elliot made us feel very comfortable (even though we are super awkward with kissing pics) and our special day one to remember. Thank you for the beautiful photos and for capturing the most magical moments. We highly recommend Alex Kaplan and the team.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Jaimie · Married on 10/26/2019

Jaimie S. Getting married 10/26/19

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos done (and will have our wedding photos done in October) by Alex Kaplan and we could not be happier with how they turned out. When we first arrived to get our engagement photos done, we both were a little nervous because we were never ones to have all eyes on us. Alex made the whole session so enjoyable and stress free; my fiancé and I were laughing the entire time. The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. If anyone is looking for a photographer to capture their special moments in life, I highly recommend Alex Kaplan Photography!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2019

Easy going & stress free!

My husband and I were so happy we went with Alex Kaplan & his team! Throughout the whole process it was so simple & easy dealing with them. On the day of the wedding we had Jen & Molly with us, and they showed up right on time & got straight to work! They made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and even had to detour some people around since we got pictures at a park. We both have never had professional pictures so they made it a fun time, and most of our laughing pictures is from them actually making us laugh. Jen even made sure at the venue that I liked everything that was set up, and when i told her about two things, she had them fixed to what I liked. I will absolutely recommend them to any future brides I talk to!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Danica

Danica · Married on 10/25/2019

Engagement Session

My Fiancé and I booked our Engagement Session with Alex Kaplan for October 18th! When we arrived and met with our Photographer and his assistant, we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable. Our photographer helped us pose in a variety of ways that captured our authentic happiness and love. I could not be more ecstatic of how the photos came out and am VERY excited for our wedding session next year!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2019

Made my wedding day carefree and enjoyable!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding day. They were absolutely amazing and made sure they prioritized what was most important to us! They also made the process fun and enjoyable which was an added bonus! Leading up to the wedding day, they are also very thorough and truly take the time to discuss your thoughts and any concerns you may have. My wedding day was absolutely stress free thanks to Alex Kaplan's team of photographers and the videographers!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2019

A Highlight of Our Day

Jasmine, Yvanna and Harry were not only very helpful, professional and personable, they made our wedding day organized, stress free and fun! They were on top of our shot list making sure that every picture we wanted was covered. Every photo was placed so everyone looked their best and Jasmine came up with a lot of great ideas to further capture our special day. We utilized all of our venues beautiful locations and we had a truly enjoyable time taking our pictures. The photographs are beautiful, and we would absolutely use them again. An overall great experience.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Lorena · Married on 09/28/2019

Great shoots

Alex Kaplan and his team is very easy to deal with & highly professional. We had excellent communication and also they are very accommodating.
    just had our engagement shoot: he made us feel so comfortable and he was funny at every moment. The pictures came out great, we're supper happy
    We will definitely work with Alex again in the near future. Great job !!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2019

Responsive

My wife and I hired Alex Kaplan for our wedding photography/vidoegraphy and Photobooth. We could not be any happier with the great work the whole team did. They did everything they could to capture our special day in a very special way and they did such an amazing job showing the beauty of everything. The photographers were very helpful and made excellent suggestions ..We just got our pictures and they all are amazing! Thank you very much Alex Kaplan and entire team.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend

We used Alex Kaplan for our wedding on 9/21. They were awesome, super professional. Our photographer Elliot was the best. He was not pushy and made the day so much less stressful. He took incredible shots and our guest loved him

Sent on 11/13/2019

Alex · Married on 09/14/2019

Overall happy!

I really enjoyed working with this photographer on the day of our wedding! The photographer was very friendly and captured many great photos! We also used their videographer. We have not yet seen the video but are happy with our photos so far!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Jessica K · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding photos & ceremony video

We are very happy that we booked Alex Kaplan Photography for our wedding on 9/14/19! We just got our pictures and they came out amazing! The photographers were so professional and did an excellent job capturing our day!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Kangas · Married on 09/14/2019

Captured heartwarming and sentimental moments

Alex Kaplan and team were very professional. They captured heart warming and sentimental moments during my wedding. I was able to speak with the team before my wedding about what I wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautifully Captured

I was amazed by this company. They were extremely flexible in the planning process, and at the wedding. We had two associate photographers and they were very friendly, professional, and helpful. They guided us through the family portrait photo session making in incredibly easy, and captured all of the important moments. This company was also very responsive when needed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Teysha Phillips · Married on 08/27/2019

Great photos for great price

Alex offered great quality photos for a reasonable price. His associate who we hired took photos of our wedding and she got a lot of important moments and captured plenty of great angles.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Aways&fortezbir

Jen · Married on 08/24/2019

Can't stop looking at me photos!!

Alex Kaplan is amazing! To cut on some wedding costs, we went with one of Alex's other photographers, Jen, and she was a gem! So friendly, and she truly captured the joy and love of the day! The photos came out amazing, and now we are (im)patiently waiting for our video to be ready!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Julia P. · Married on 08/12/2019

Wedding Photographer

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Molly and Tina as our photographers! They went above and beyond to make sure they captured everything we wanted and made sure we were having fun in the process. We and our friends and family LOVE how our wedding pictures came out! We couldn't have asked for better photographers! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Joanna · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome to work with!

We loved working with Alex - he did our engagement pictures and we can't wait to see our wedding pics! Alex was very kind and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Darren

Darren and Joanna Cireco · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent - highly recommend

We hired Alex for our engagement pictures and wedding. Alex did an excellent job of our engagement pictures. Vlad did our wedding pictures - he was very kind, professional and courteous. We can't wait to get our wedding pics/video! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jazmin · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful engagement session! Can't wait for the wedding!

I booked Alex Kaplan for my engagement photo session and wedding. I was nervous because we've never gotten professional photos taken and I don't feel that I'm very photogenic. From the beginning, it was a great experience - the company is very responsive via email. I wanted to get engagement photos taken at my alma mater and the parking situation was complex (paid visitor parking in certain lots only, no addresses for certain lots, etc), but they navigated it with ease and made it stress-free! We got our engagement photos taken the day before Thanksgiving. Michael was my photographer and he communicated via text message to let me know he was on his way. He was very professional, made us feel comfortable, and never complained about the eye-watering cold. I wanted pictures taken on two different campuses and even though time was running out, Michael was very accommodating and insisted that we drive to the other campus to get the photos that we wanted. We got our pictures taken November 21st and got them back on November 30th which was extremely fast given the holiday. And we got 250 pictures - way more than I was expecting! I'm very excited for my wedding day and can't wait to work with Alex Kaplan again.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Priscilla · Married on 07/21/2019

Alex Kaplan has been the best choice thus far in our wedding! We just wrapped up our engagement photos and my fiance and I could not be more pleased with the results. Michael was extremely professional, easy to work with, and efficient. We had provided sample photos of ideas for the types of pictures we wanted and he executed on every single one of them. He even offered up some fun ideas for additional types of pictures. The photos themselves came out beautifully - so beautifully that we didn't even feel the need for any re-touching. This experience reassured us that the day of the wedding (9 months from now) will be absolutely perfect and that every special moment will be captured and captured beautifully!! My fiance and I would both highly recommend Alex Kaplan for your wedding. BEST DECISION HANDS DOWN!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Absolutely amazing!!!we have not seen our photos yet but you could just tell these guys new what they were doing. So professional, fun, and sweet. we had Anthony as our photographer and an older gentleman for our videographer and everyone complemented how sweet they were. They were absolutely amazing and so glad we went with them. I chose this photographer on my own and was nervous about it because I just went based on reviews. But best decision I could have made. Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 07/01/2019