Alex Kaplan Photography Reviews

Alex Kaplan Photography 6
Alex Kaplan Photography 7

Michael Buttros · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Professional!

ALEX AND HIS TEAM DID A GREAT JOB COVERING ALL ANGLES OF OUR WEDDING AND GAVE US A LOT OF CHOICE TO BE ABLE TO PUT OUR WEDDING ALBUM TOGETER. THEY WERE ON TIME AND PROFESSIONAL AND WORKED WITH US WITH ANY ISSUES THAT AROSE!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Jaimie · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Jaimie S. Getting married 10/26/19

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos done (and will have our wedding photos done in October) by Alex Kaplan and we could not be happier with how they turned out. When we first arrived to get our engagement photos done, we both were a little nervous because we were never ones to have all eyes on us. Alex made the whole session so enjoyable and stress free; my fiancé and I were laughing the entire time. The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. If anyone is looking for a photographer to capture their special moments in life, I highly recommend Alex Kaplan Photography!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Danica

Danica · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Engagement Session

My Fiancé and I booked our Engagement Session with Alex Kaplan for October 18th! When we arrived and met with our Photographer and his assistant, we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable. Our photographer helped us pose in a variety of ways that captured our authentic happiness and love. I could not be more ecstatic of how the photos came out and am VERY excited for our wedding session next year!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lorena Victoria Gemeniuc · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Great shoots

Alex Kaplan and his team is very easy to deal with & highly professional. We had excellent communication and also they are very accommodating.
    just had our engagement shoot: he made us feel so comfortable and he was funny at every moment. The pictures came out great, we're supper happy
    We will definitely work with Alex again in the near future. Great job !!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jazmin · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful engagement session! Can't wait for the wedding!

I booked Alex Kaplan for my engagement photo session and wedding. I was nervous because we've never gotten professional photos taken and I don't feel that I'm very photogenic. From the beginning, it was a great experience - the company is very responsive via email. I wanted to get engagement photos taken at my alma mater and the parking situation was complex (paid visitor parking in certain lots only, no addresses for certain lots, etc), but they navigated it with ease and made it stress-free! We got our engagement photos taken the day before Thanksgiving. Michael was my photographer and he communicated via text message to let me know he was on his way. He was very professional, made us feel comfortable, and never complained about the eye-watering cold. I wanted pictures taken on two different campuses and even though time was running out, Michael was very accommodating and insisted that we drive to the other campus to get the photos that we wanted. We got our pictures taken November 21st and got them back on November 30th which was extremely fast given the holiday. And we got 250 pictures - way more than I was expecting! I'm very excited for my wedding day and can't wait to work with Alex Kaplan again.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Toni · Married on 04/12/2019

At my initial meeting with Alex, he waited an extra hour for my fiance and me to arrive because of traffic. Once, we arrived we saw his work and knew we had found our wedding photographer. We booked the wedding, a photo booth, and an engagement session all during this visit. I recently received my engagement photos and was excited at how beautiful they came out. I want to point out that this company exceeds professionalism. The price is affordable and the pictures were breathtaking. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Cristina · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding Photographer

Our photographer Jasmine did an amazing job directing our family and friends for the portraits and interacting with our crowd! Our photos came out amazing and I would definitely recommend Alex Kaplan Photos to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alex Kaplan Photography's reply:

Hey Christina, Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day at the The Primavera Regency!

Samantha · Married on 01/26/2019

Fantastic and perfect

They helped make the day perfect!! They were able to take pictures of my family and bridal party so fast and efficient. They were a great addition to the party as well!! Literally the best. So friendly and the pictures turned out fantastic

Sent on 02/28/2019

Theresa · Married on 11/25/2018

Highly recommend!

My husband and I were married on November 24th and used Alex Kaplan to photograph the day. When initially getting started looking for photographers for our wedding day we researched & met with numerous other photographers before our friends showed us their wedding album. Their photos spoke for themselves and we had to know who their photographer was … and of course it was Alex Kaplan and his team! So we made an appointment to meet with Alex, which he managed to work with us to get all of the shots we wanted as well as the wedding albums we were looking for, all while staying within our budget. We found this to be a rarity while searching for photographers. Alex and his team were extremely professional and helped organize all of the shots. They made sure to get in all of our requested shots as well as work in more artistic shots that turned out better than we could have ever imagine. Alex and his team allowed us to enjoy our day without even knowing they were there, all while taking amazing photos. We highly recommend Alex Kaplan for any photography needs!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Chelsea · Married on 11/24/2018

We used Alex Kaplan for engagement pictures and plan to use them for our wedding. They were so flexible and willing to work with us on such short notice. Since we were only in town for a few days around the Thanksgiving holiday, we were able to organize everything the week of and they were willing to come take our photos on Friday morning after Thanksgiving. Everyone was great to work with, our pictures are beautiful with so many options to chose from, and we can't wait to have the team be part of our special day next year!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • DeAnna

DeAnna Sparrow · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing experience

I had a huge bridal party. We were AWFUL and they were amazing. I don’t know the names of the two gentlemen that were working with me. I am sure I was told but when they arrived we were in chaos. They were guiding, great with the kids and captured amazing shots. I would highly recommend Alex Kaplan.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Alex Kaplan Photography 8
    Alex Kaplan Photography 9
    Alex Kaplan Photography 10
    Alex Kaplan Photography 11

Salvatore · event on: 05/04/2018

Our Engagement photo shoot in Central Park on 5/5/18 was great! Our photographer, Michael, was well experienced & made us feel at ease through the entire shoot. We often feel that we’re not the most photogenic couple, but we’re very happy with how the majority of our pictures came out. This shoot assured us that we picked the right company to shoot our Wedding in November! Not to mention, their prices were unmatched by several other places.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2018

Best wedding photographer for your big day!

My husband and I spoke with many photography vendors and we are so glad we went with Alex Kaplan Photo-Video. From the start, they worked with us and our budget and helped us get all of the services we wanted for our big day. Alex Kaplan Photo offered the BEST prices by far compared to any other photography and videography vendors we got quotes from. Before our wedding, they helped us to feel confident and at ease by collecting all of our information and special requests. On our big day, we worked with Marcus and his assistant and they did an incredible job working to get both naturalistic and posed shots. The quality of the photography was more than we could have expected and imagined. We highly recommend them for your wedding or special event. Thank you, Alex Kaplan Photography!

Sent on 03/02/2019

amanda · Married on 11/04/2018

We had our engagement shoot at bear mountain a few weeks ago. Our photographer was very professional, and really took some great shots. He made us feel comfortable and was able
    To
    Catch some beautiful candid moments. We can’t wait for the wedding, we know the pictures will also be great!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Nicole Fuentes · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision ever!

Our wedding photos were one of the most important aspects of planning our November wedding. After doing a lot of research, we decided to meet with Alex to discuss potential services. From the first meeting we could tell that AKP would be a perfect fit for us. Alex is extremely professional and kind, and his staff are accommodating and friendly. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking and we could not be happier. Please do not think twice about booking Alex Kaplan Photo, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

My fiance and I booked Alex for a photo shoot for our engagement/save the date pictures at our favorite beach town Stone Harbor, NJ. Not only was he on time and professional, he was willing to drive a good distance to accommodate us for our meeting place. He had a great balance of allowing us to direct some photos/poses but also had great ideas of how to incorporate the surroundings and make each picture amazing. It took him less than a week to get the pictures back to us and there wasn't a single picture we didn't like. Can't wait to see what he will do to capture our wedding and have pictures to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Jeff Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

The best photographer

We were able to have Alex himself at our wedding and he did an amazing job. He had three other members of his team with him and they were able to get fantastic photos, both posed and candid, all throughout the night. We hardly even knew they were at the ceremony and reception because they were never in the way of what was going on. We also used his photo booth and now have a keepsake book of photos all of our friends who were able to write us messages we could read at a later time. Alex went above and beyond what we could have expected from the beginning with our engagement photos to capturing every moment of our wedding and now will have great memories in each photo.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Maria · Married on 10/21/2018

Alex and Team

We recently got married and planned our wedding in 5 months. We didn't have a lot of time to be picky with our vendors and were on a budget. We found Alex Kaplan and we looked through his portfolios and we hired the company. Alex Kaplan Photo is a studio and Alex, himself, isn't always guaranteed. Thankfully, Alex worked our wedding and we were happy with the team he brought along (Jasmine & Reina). We had a conference call with Alex weeks prior to the wedding and gave him exact details of what we desired. We gave Alex a list of all "must" pictures and whom to be photographed. Alex took control of all the candid pictures and Jasmine took control of all posed pictures, Reina was our videographer however she also gave input on certain poses. We received our photo/video's and we are happy with the product. We are finalizing our wedding album and we hope everything comes out beautiful. We recommend Alex and his team to future couples.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Beyond my expectations!

I was very hesitant on finding a photographer because I take pictures myself (for a second job) and I am VERY critical with every detail. I spoke with several places before I found Alex. He made the entire process so easy. From meeting him in person to every single email between me and his office, everything was great. His staff was very helpful with every bit of information I gave them and making sure everything was perfect. My photographers for my big day were Marcus and Elliott and I seriously could not have asked for a better duo. Marcus was all over the place making sure everything was perfect and exact, even down to pulling the tiny gnats out of the tulle in my dress during pictures. Elliott knew how to make everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera and always kept smiles on everyone's face. Every question I had was answered so promptly and the staff never once made me feel like I was unwanted. I highly recommend Alex Kaplan. They made my wedding PERFECT in every sense of the word and now I have these beautiful pictures to look back on for years to come!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

We had our Engagement Session a few weeks ago and we were so happy with the outcome of our pictures! We had brought our dog and other props with us and our photographer was so patient and made sure every picture came out perfect! We are looking forward to seeing all the amazing shots that will be captured on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Caroline O'Donnell · Married on 09/29/2018

What an amazing photographer.

Alex Kaplan photo could not have been a better choice for our wedding. From the beginning, the team was helpful, knowledgeable, sweet and excited to help. We got married on a beautiful September day in Kingston, NY. Marcus, the photographer, came with us to the church, a photo session on a nearby bridge, and to the reception. He was fantastic. He captured our day perfectly. We wanted a lot of candid photos with not too many portraits and he delivered. He was fun, sweet and very talented. I am so happy I went with this great team. I would highly recommend you give them a call.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

They're so good!

Alex and his team did such a great job capturing every moment on our wedding day! They were very down to earth and made everyone feel very comfortable and made our wedding day even more special. We booked them a year out and since then I have been constantly communicating with Ann and she's been so good! Our photos came out just perfect and I highly recommend them to future brides out there!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Bethenise · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Alex Kaplan and his team were amazing and very professional from beginning to end. My husband and I really love our pictures and the whole experience was great. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Thanks for making us so comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. We appreciate all your help and your lovely shots.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jhon · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing Experience

This company was so easy to work with, and the photographer we chose was incredible!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/19/2018