Alex Kaplan Photography Reviews

Alex Kaplan Photography 7
  • Leah

Leah Lou Lou · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful!

Alex was absolutely amazing. He worked with me to come up with a package that fit my needs completely, and answered the 9 billions questions I had about this, that, and the other, with grace, patience, and poise.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Michael Buttros · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Professional!

ALEX AND HIS TEAM DID A GREAT JOB COVERING ALL ANGLES OF OUR WEDDING AND GAVE US A LOT OF CHOICE TO BE ABLE TO PUT OUR WEDDING ALBUM TOGETER. THEY WERE ON TIME AND PROFESSIONAL AND WORKED WITH US WITH ANY ISSUES THAT AROSE!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Melissa Repke · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Great Experience

Alex was absolutely amazing during our engagement shoot! He was flexible with his timing and took so many great pictures it was almost impossible to narrow it down to our favorites! Can't wait to see how our wedding pictures come out in March!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jaimie · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Jaimie S. Getting married 10/26/19

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos done (and will have our wedding photos done in October) by Alex Kaplan and we could not be happier with how they turned out. When we first arrived to get our engagement photos done, we both were a little nervous because we were never ones to have all eyes on us. Alex made the whole session so enjoyable and stress free; my fiancé and I were laughing the entire time. The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. If anyone is looking for a photographer to capture their special moments in life, I highly recommend Alex Kaplan Photography!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Danica

Danica · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Engagement Session

My Fiancé and I booked our Engagement Session with Alex Kaplan for October 18th! When we arrived and met with our Photographer and his assistant, we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable. Our photographer helped us pose in a variety of ways that captured our authentic happiness and love. I could not be more ecstatic of how the photos came out and am VERY excited for our wedding session next year!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lorena · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Great shoots

Alex Kaplan and his team is very easy to deal with & highly professional. We had excellent communication and also they are very accommodating.
    just had our engagement shoot: he made us feel so comfortable and he was funny at every moment. The pictures came out great, we're supper happy
    We will definitely work with Alex again in the near future. Great job !!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Joanna · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome to work with!

We loved working with Alex - he did our engagement pictures and we can't wait to see our wedding pics! Alex was very kind and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Darren

Darren and Joanna Cireco · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent - highly recommend

We hired Alex for our engagement pictures and wedding. Alex did an excellent job of our engagement pictures. Vlad did our wedding pictures - he was very kind, professional and courteous. We can't wait to get our wedding pics/video! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jazmin · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful engagement session! Can't wait for the wedding!

I booked Alex Kaplan for my engagement photo session and wedding. I was nervous because we've never gotten professional photos taken and I don't feel that I'm very photogenic. From the beginning, it was a great experience - the company is very responsive via email. I wanted to get engagement photos taken at my alma mater and the parking situation was complex (paid visitor parking in certain lots only, no addresses for certain lots, etc), but they navigated it with ease and made it stress-free! We got our engagement photos taken the day before Thanksgiving. Michael was my photographer and he communicated via text message to let me know he was on his way. He was very professional, made us feel comfortable, and never complained about the eye-watering cold. I wanted pictures taken on two different campuses and even though time was running out, Michael was very accommodating and insisted that we drive to the other campus to get the photos that we wanted. We got our pictures taken November 21st and got them back on November 30th which was extremely fast given the holiday. And we got 250 pictures - way more than I was expecting! I'm very excited for my wedding day and can't wait to work with Alex Kaplan again.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Absolutely amazing!!!we have not seen our photos yet but you could just tell these guys new what they were doing. So professional, fun, and sweet. we had Anthony as our photographer and an older gentleman for our videographer and everyone complemented how sweet they were. They were absolutely amazing and so glad we went with them. I chose this photographer on my own and was nervous about it because I just went based on reviews. But best decision I could have made. Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle McNeill · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect from the start

Alex and his team were amazing from the beginning. My husband and I actually ended up having to move our wedding up by many months and Alex was still able to find us a photographer for our day on such short notice. He always kept in touch with us and kept us updated on everything. The day of wedding celebration the photographer was absolutely perfect with everything. She got all the different shots we wanted and a mix of different candid shots as well. We received our photos back so quickly and are in love with them! They came out exactly how we wanted them. I would 100% use Alex again for any future events we might have

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Alex Kaplan Photography 8
    Alex Kaplan Photography 9

Alexa Seidler · Married on 05/26/2019

beautiful photos

So happy with our wedding photos! Jasmine and her assistant did a beautiful job, and kept in mind all of our requests. Despite a rainy day, both photographers made every effort to accommodate the outdoor shots we requested, and even the inside photos which I was a bit hesitant about came out lovely. We received the photos in just over 1 month which was ahead of schedule, and we have a great (& huge) seclection to chose from. They did a great job and we really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Toni · Married on 04/12/2019

At my initial meeting with Alex, he waited an extra hour for my fiance and me to arrive because of traffic. Once, we arrived we saw his work and knew we had found our wedding photographer. We booked the wedding, a photo booth, and an engagement session all during this visit. I recently received my engagement photos and was excited at how beautiful they came out. I want to point out that this company exceeds professionalism. The price is affordable and the pictures were breathtaking. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Cristina · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding Photographer

Our photographer Jasmine did an amazing job directing our family and friends for the portraits and interacting with our crowd! Our photos came out amazing and I would definitely recommend Alex Kaplan Photos to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alex Kaplan Photography's reply:

Hey Christina, Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day at the The Primavera Regency!

Samantha · Married on 01/26/2019

Fantastic and perfect

They helped make the day perfect!! They were able to take pictures of my family and bridal party so fast and efficient. They were a great addition to the party as well!! Literally the best. So friendly and the pictures turned out fantastic

Sent on 02/28/2019

Theresa · Married on 11/25/2018

Highly recommend!

My husband and I were married on November 24th and used Alex Kaplan to photograph the day. When initially getting started looking for photographers for our wedding day we researched & met with numerous other photographers before our friends showed us their wedding album. Their photos spoke for themselves and we had to know who their photographer was … and of course it was Alex Kaplan and his team! So we made an appointment to meet with Alex, which he managed to work with us to get all of the shots we wanted as well as the wedding albums we were looking for, all while staying within our budget. We found this to be a rarity while searching for photographers. Alex and his team were extremely professional and helped organize all of the shots. They made sure to get in all of our requested shots as well as work in more artistic shots that turned out better than we could have ever imagine. Alex and his team allowed us to enjoy our day without even knowing they were there, all while taking amazing photos. We highly recommend Alex Kaplan for any photography needs!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Chelsea · Married on 11/24/2018

We used Alex Kaplan for engagement pictures and plan to use them for our wedding. They were so flexible and willing to work with us on such short notice. Since we were only in town for a few days around the Thanksgiving holiday, we were able to organize everything the week of and they were willing to come take our photos on Friday morning after Thanksgiving. Everyone was great to work with, our pictures are beautiful with so many options to chose from, and we can't wait to have the team be part of our special day next year!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • DeAnna

DeAnna Sparrow · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing experience

I had a huge bridal party. We were AWFUL and they were amazing. I don’t know the names of the two gentlemen that were working with me. I am sure I was told but when they arrived we were in chaos. They were guiding, great with the kids and captured amazing shots. I would highly recommend Alex Kaplan.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Alex Kaplan Photography 10
    Alex Kaplan Photography 11
    Alex Kaplan Photography 12
    Alex Kaplan Photography 13

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2018

Best wedding photographer for your big day!

My husband and I spoke with many photography vendors and we are so glad we went with Alex Kaplan Photo-Video. From the start, they worked with us and our budget and helped us get all of the services we wanted for our big day. Alex Kaplan Photo offered the BEST prices by far compared to any other photography and videography vendors we got quotes from. Before our wedding, they helped us to feel confident and at ease by collecting all of our information and special requests. On our big day, we worked with Marcus and his assistant and they did an incredible job working to get both naturalistic and posed shots. The quality of the photography was more than we could have expected and imagined. We highly recommend them for your wedding or special event. Thank you, Alex Kaplan Photography!

Sent on 03/02/2019

amanda · Married on 11/04/2018

We had our engagement shoot at bear mountain a few weeks ago. Our photographer was very professional, and really took some great shots. He made us feel comfortable and was able
    To
    Catch some beautiful candid moments. We can’t wait for the wedding, we know the pictures will also be great!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Nicole Fuentes · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision ever!

Our wedding photos were one of the most important aspects of planning our November wedding. After doing a lot of research, we decided to meet with Alex to discuss potential services. From the first meeting we could tell that AKP would be a perfect fit for us. Alex is extremely professional and kind, and his staff are accommodating and friendly. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking and we could not be happier. Please do not think twice about booking Alex Kaplan Photo, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

My fiance and I booked Alex for a photo shoot for our engagement/save the date pictures at our favorite beach town Stone Harbor, NJ. Not only was he on time and professional, he was willing to drive a good distance to accommodate us for our meeting place. He had a great balance of allowing us to direct some photos/poses but also had great ideas of how to incorporate the surroundings and make each picture amazing. It took him less than a week to get the pictures back to us and there wasn't a single picture we didn't like. Can't wait to see what he will do to capture our wedding and have pictures to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Jeff Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

The best photographer

We were able to have Alex himself at our wedding and he did an amazing job. He had three other members of his team with him and they were able to get fantastic photos, both posed and candid, all throughout the night. We hardly even knew they were at the ceremony and reception because they were never in the way of what was going on. We also used his photo booth and now have a keepsake book of photos all of our friends who were able to write us messages we could read at a later time. Alex went above and beyond what we could have expected from the beginning with our engagement photos to capturing every moment of our wedding and now will have great memories in each photo.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Maria · Married on 10/21/2018

Alex and Team

We recently got married and planned our wedding in 5 months. We didn't have a lot of time to be picky with our vendors and were on a budget. We found Alex Kaplan and we looked through his portfolios and we hired the company. Alex Kaplan Photo is a studio and Alex, himself, isn't always guaranteed. Thankfully, Alex worked our wedding and we were happy with the team he brought along (Jasmine & Reina). We had a conference call with Alex weeks prior to the wedding and gave him exact details of what we desired. We gave Alex a list of all "must" pictures and whom to be photographed. Alex took control of all the candid pictures and Jasmine took control of all posed pictures, Reina was our videographer however she also gave input on certain poses. We received our photo/video's and we are happy with the product. We are finalizing our wedding album and we hope everything comes out beautiful. We recommend Alex and his team to future couples.

Sent on 01/10/2019