223 Campus Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Alex Bee Photo

Hi I'm Alex. I wake up everyday excited to do a job that makes me smile so much :)

I love being a wedding photographer because I get to record moments- memories & little bits of history in each photo. I love the idea that I am working with my clients to create heirlooms that will be passed down from generation to generation.

Follow Alex Bee Photo on

1d6a5643
1d6a5643

• Real Weddings 41

20 Reviews for Alex Bee Photo

Alex · Married on 05/18/2018

After looking through several photographers' portfolios, I fell in love with Alex's style and seeming ability to capture the joy of the moment. I couldn't pass up having pictures like that of my own, and I regret nothing. Alex was amazing to work with, and the photos turned out spectacularly! Her work is GORGEOUS!! Our wedding had a total of 13 people, yet she still somehow managed to blend in when she needed to. Amazing pictures, professional, and friendly - everything you could ask for in a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

Alex is an amazing photographer and was a dream to work with! We took our engagement and wedding photos with her, and they both turned out beyond amazing. She captured so many great moments from my wedding day, I can't stop looking at the pictures! Of all the vendors we picked for our wedding, choosing Alex was the best decision we made. She's very down to earth and awesome, and it was truly a joy getting to spend so much time with her!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/07/2016

Alex is well worth every penny and then some! We knew our wedding pictures would be good but then she blew us away! She captured every little moment and detail without being too aggressive or distracting. We did not book a videographer and really trusted Alex to document the day and I'm so glad we did! We're SO, SO thankful we were able to book her. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/20/2016