Alex Bee Photo

Knoxville, TN View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Hi I'm Alex. I wake up everyday excited to do a job that makes me smile so much :)

I love being a wedding photographer because I get to record moments- memories & little bits of history in each photo. I love the idea that I am working with my clients to create heirlooms that will be passed down from generation to generation.

Aubree Married on 09/14/2019

She is so lovely!

Hire this woman! She is so sweet and professional! She made sure to get every photo i requested. She went above and beyond to help ease my stress throughout the day and was just amazingly nice! She has been easy to communicate with as well which is great. I can鈥檛 wait for all of my photos!
    Alex Married on 05/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After looking through several photographers' portfolios, I fell in love with Alex's style and seeming ability to capture the joy of the moment. I couldn't pass up having pictures like that of my own, and I regret nothing. Alex was amazing to work with, and the photos turned out spectacularly! Her work is GORGEOUS!! Our wedding had a total of 13 people, yet she still somehow managed to blend in when she needed to. Amazing pictures, professional, and friendly - everything you could ask for in a wedding photographer!
    Nicole Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alex is an amazing photographer and was a dream to work with! We took our engagement and wedding photos with her, and they both turned out beyond amazing. She captured so many great moments from my wedding day, I can't stop looking at the pictures! Of all the vendors we picked for our wedding, choosing Alex was the best decision we made. She's very down to earth and awesome, and it was truly a joy getting to spend so much time with her!
  • illustration stars

23 photos 路 09/20/2015
  • Robby & Emily
    18 photos 路 09/01/2013

223 Campus Lane Knoxville, 37918
Location of (Alex Bee Photo)

Alex Bee Photo frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Alex Bee Photo offer?

Alex Bee Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alex Bee Photo offer?

Alex Bee Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Alex Bee Photo offer for wedding events?

Alex Bee Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Alex Bee Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alex Bee Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding