81 NWDoncee Drive, Bremerton, WA 98311 Map · Phone number

• Rev. Naomi Fay
  • Simply Marvelous Wedding Ceremonies

6 Reviews for AleDor Services

Destinee · Married on 05/11/2015

By far we could not have selected a better officiant for our sweet May wedding! Once we reached out to her about her availability we found her to be warm, caring, genuine, and enthusiastic about her profession. She was exceptionally flexible with arranging our meetings and assisting us with any questions we had. On the day of our wedding, she was wonderful as she helped organize and manage our processional. She also did a fantastic job with our ceremony and it truly reflected our identity as a couple as well as our love.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Joyce · Married on 02/23/2013

Dorothy did a fabulous job for my daughter's wedding. She personalized the ceremony in such a way that it told a beautiful fairy tale story throughout the wedding. Even the various guests were included in the ceremony. Many of the guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how special it was to be included as a special part of the "family" and how she brought everyone into the ceremony. Most said they had never been a part of such a unique wedding and still two months later are still talking about the ceremony. I have received so many little thank you cards from guests who commented on what a "magical" wedding it was and how much they enjoyed themselves.
    Perfect, brilliant, inspiring....the list of compliments is truly endless. Dorothy really is one in a million and it is so easy to work with her. I cannot recommend her highly enough!! It was the most stress free day for everyone and one day that will be remembered forever as truly magical and uniquely special for my daughter!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Alyssa · Married on 08/10/2012

I am so thrilled to be sharing about my experience with Dorothy! Not only did she perform a beautiful wedding ceremony, she was extremely personable. Dorothy is such a dynamic individual who has the ability to capture any audience's attention.

She always responded promptly and eased any worries prior to our big day. Her organizational skills were phenomenal and she provided great insight to our ideas. Not only did she pay attention to detail, she appreciated every aspect of the wedding day and ensured that all details were covered and talked about.

My husband and I have nothing but glowing things to say about Dorothy. Many friends and family commented on our officiant and how the ceremony was so unique, personalized and special. Additionally, from our entire wedding day, my husband and I often reflect back to the ceremony and how it was so special and love-filled- thanks to Dorothy. She allowed for my husband and I to reflect on our love for one another and we frequently think back to the wonderful words said in our ceremony.

If you are looking for an officiant to consider your ideas and views while providing invaluable, personalized insight- Dorothy is the officiant to hire for your wedding. Her kind heart and glowing smile will make you feel comfortable and excited all at once.

Sent on 05/01/2013

• 81 NWDoncee Drive Bremerton, 98311 See on map
    Location of (AleDor Services)