1309 Cambridge Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Albertine Press

Make an impression...

From classic and elegant to witty and irreverent, Albertine Press works to craft custom designed invitations reflective of each couple's personal style and taste. Letterpress printed by hand, the exquisite texture and quality of the finished pieces will make an impression on all your guests.

Our studio and storefront in Cambridge, Massachusetts is home to a regular series of Calligraphy Nights, Wedding 101 panels, and other paper crafting workshops great for a night out with the gal pals or DIY for the crafty bride or groom. Visit our website for an up to date schedule and more details: https://albertinepress.com/events/

Follow Albertine Press on

landscape vineyard detail1
france spread

6 Reviews for Albertine Press

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Albertine Press is one of a kind. Shelley and Ellen made my vision come to life and they did it with such ease. They are not only extremely talented but most importantly they are passionate about what they do. I was very nervous at our first meeting with Shelley because I was unsure about what I wanted although I knew I wanted my wedding invitations to be something special and memorable. Shelley was so excited to start planning with us which put me right at ease. We planned everything together from start to finish and the end result turned out to be the most gorgeous wedding invitation I have ever seen. They took into account every aspect and detail I wanted to incorporate and allowed me to make many changed to the proof with no delay in response or complaint. They also created our wedding day programs to match the invitations. We received feedback from many of our guests about how gorgeous the invitations were. I truly cannot thank Shelley and Ellen enough for creating something so special and personal for our wedding day. Our invitations are something I will hold dear to me for the rest of our lives. They are already framed in our house!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Berkley · Married on 05/11/2013

Gorgeous custom letterpress - Shelley was fantastic in all phases of work and delivered a wonderful product (on time too). Our invitations, and the design process for them, are my favorite parts of the wedding process thus far - highly highly recommend Albertine for any print work!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Megan · Married on 08/22/2009

Albertine Press (and Shelley - its owner) make beautiful letterpress creations that will reflect whatever you want to bring to your wedding invitation/save the dates.
    We went to talk to Shelley and brought a few photos and some scattered thoughts. She immediately zeroed in on one of our images and one of our thoughts and put together a great save the date. The ideas we didn't use for the save the date were perfect for our invitation, and we loved our invites and our reply cards.
    Shelley also made us a great map which was an additional insert in our invite. I saw a few of them crumpled in people's pockets at the reception, which must have meant they worked!
    I highly recommend Shelley. She loves weddings and creating things and her work is beautiful. It was especially nice for us to patronize a local artist, who works in the same building as some of our friends.

Sent on 09/08/2009

Albertine Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

Real Weddings

• 1309 Cambridge Street Jamaica Plain, 02130 See on map
    (617) 945-5519 (Phone number)