Aja Medina Makeup and Hair

Tacoma, WA View map

I'm an accomplished and creative makeup artist with experience in all aspects of media makeup: fashion, video, and print. Being in the industry for over 13 years my training and education has brought me to expand my work with all ages, ethnicities, gender, and skin tones. I have worked and trained as an artist for some of the most prestigious makeup lines in the industry including MAC, Bobbi Brown, Dior, and Smashbox to name a few. Also a licensed cosmetologist, I have gained experience in the industry throughout the years in all kinds of special occasion work. I'm also available to travel on location for any event.

• Marni
    Marni Married on 03/16/2013
    Aja came to the Hotel my daughter and I were staying at before my wedding. She did our makeup. She has a wealth of knowledge and lots of experience and was able to give my daughter and I a look that was natural and perfect for my day. We had fun! She is easy to get a long with. She brings everything. She used false eyelashes that were so natural. I wasn't too sure about them but loved them. I highly recommend her to anyone. She is reasonable and personable! You won't be sorry.

Po box 1736 Tacoma, 98401
Location of (Aja Medina Makeup and Hair)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding