Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number

About Aimee Susanah Photography, LLC

Looking for a photographer that will use their creativity at all times? Look no further! I believe in capturing images that are honest, creative and express the true emotion of a wedding day. With over a decade in the wedding business, I approach every wedding day like it is the first.

photob 25 of 8
photob 26 of 87 cop

4 Reviews for Aimee Susanah Photography, LLC

• O

olivia · Married on 05/30/2015

Aimee was amazing to have at our wedding! The pictures are beyond beautiful and really captured all of the small moments that were so important. Picking my favorites to put in an album will be difficult because I truly love them all. She was such a pleasure to work with and all of my guests commented on how sweet she was, which was a big deal for myself and my husband. Her photo booth was also a HUGE hit, my entire wedding used it! We got all of the pictures to look through later and it was so fun to see everyone using the props and having such a good time. Aimee really made the wedding a success, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Aimee Ferguson. She was delightful to deal with before, during and after the wedding and took some beautiful pictures. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Karen · Married on 09/29/2012

Aimee is awesome! Everyone loved working with her - I kept getting compliments from my family and bridal party about how amazing she was! I had no idea she was even in the room when the ceremony was going on - which is how it should be! Love love love her! I can't wait to see how all of the ceremony, reception and after-party beach pictures are going to come out - I'm sure they're amazing from what I saw!!! :-D Will definitely be going back to her for our future picture needs!! :)

Sent on 10/01/2012