Unionville, PA 19019 Map · Phone number

tinakyleformals 2 12

32 Reviews for AGPcollective

Amelia Gray · Married on 08/07/2020

1000000% YES

The first thing I did after I booked our venue was book Sarah from AGPcollective. It was SO important for me to have her as our photographer because I knew I didn't want to have to stress about pictures on our wedding day. I couldn't be more thrilled to have such beautiful pictures to remember one of the happiest days of my life. She is sweet, punctual, mindful of every detail, and helps even the most awkward take the most natural-looking pictures. :) We are forever grateful we chose AGPcollective. It should also be said that it was over 100 degrees on our wedding day and Sarah hired her assistant photographer last minute to help, and they both somehow stayed sane and focused while everyone was dying of heat. She is truly there for her art, and it shows in her work. Choose AGPcollective if you want meaningful photos and a pleasant experience on your wedding day! We love you, Sarah! (and Eliza!)

Sent on 10/18/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah's aesthetically breathtaking website is what drew my now husband and I in -- but her professionalism, humor, and calming energy is what sold us. From the moment we spoke, I knew we were the lucky ones finding the AGPcollective team. Throughout the wedding planning process, Sarah became somewhat of a confidant to me. Someone to turn to when dealing with difficult vendors, someone to just shoot ideas off of. The universe must have brought us together, especially because we will share the same wedding venue (when she gets married their next month!)! We booked the package that included engagement photos as well, and boy am I happy we did. The first time we got to work with her (and our dog), it was magic. Sarah made us feel so comfortable and at ease, to the point of us barely noticing her! After we had finished I remember thinking, 'Wow that went so quick, I hope we got enough shots.' When we got them back a few weeks later, let me be the first to say I was wrong! They were the most unique and beautiful photos I had ever seen..and that's saying something, considering I HATE getting my picture taken. Too many to choose from! When the wedding weekend rolled around it was business as usual with her team. We already knew we would feel comfortable from the shoot prior, so one less thing to worry about! They showed up on time, and our guests barely noticed they were there! They knew how to communicate well with our other vendors, and made sure the timeline was followed to a T - even when some makeup artists got a little unruly. Most importantly, Sarah made my husband and I feel calm on a day that could otherwise feel overwhelmingly chaotic. I wouldn't change a thing about the entire experience of working with AGPcollective, because that's what it is...an experience.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Pure Magic

When I remember my wedding, I visualize the moments through Sarah's photographs. She is truly an exceptional artist. Her creative intuition is unparalleled - when we arrived at our venue, she immediately had a sense of where the lighting and background would most perfectly capture our memories. She made my husband and I feel at ease with her confidence and relaxed demeanor. We could feel that we were in expert hands, which allowed us to just be present and enjoy the journey, making our photos natural and joyful. The photographs of the ceremony still move me to tears. She was able to capture not only our own excitement, but the emotion of our family and friends, as well as the beautiful setting that surrounded us. Her eye for detail is incredible. For the reception photographs, I can see the energy and the movement. She took the most amazing photos of us dancing, I can hear the music and feel the twirl of my dress when I look back at them. She caught my father with a natural smile, my grandmother laughing, and my husband kissing his sister's baby sweetly. The colors, the spirit, the emotion - the photographs are such a treasure to us, a gift that celebrates one of the most sacred days of our relationship and an heirloom that we hope to share with our children and grandchildren. Everyone who has seen our photos comments on how amazing they are. I truly cannot speak highly enough of Sarah Alderman. She is an inclusive, professional and creative photographer, someone who will immortalize your memories with love and beauty. We have so much gratitude for the work that she did, and I promise you that she will capture the magic of your moments in a way that no one else can. Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 05/16/2019

AGPcollective FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4261.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6015
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums