AGPcollective Reviews

AGPcollective 5
AGPcollective 6
AGPcollective 7

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah's aesthetically breathtaking website is what drew my now husband and I in -- but her professionalism, humor, and calming energy is what sold us. From the moment we spoke, I knew we were the lucky ones finding the AGPcollective team. Throughout the wedding planning process, Sarah became somewhat of a confidant to me. Someone to turn to when dealing with difficult vendors, someone to just shoot ideas off of. The universe must have brought us together, especially because we will share the same wedding venue (when she gets married their next month!)! We booked the package that included engagement photos as well, and boy am I happy we did. The first time we got to work with her (and our dog), it was magic. Sarah made us feel so comfortable and at ease, to the point of us barely noticing her! After we had finished I remember thinking, 'Wow that went so quick, I hope we got enough shots.' When we got them back a few weeks later, let me be the first to say I was wrong! They were the most unique and beautiful photos I had ever seen..and that's saying something, considering I HATE getting my picture taken. Too many to choose from! When the wedding weekend rolled around it was business as usual with her team. We already knew we would feel comfortable from the shoot prior, so one less thing to worry about! They showed up on time, and our guests barely noticed they were there! They knew how to communicate well with our other vendors, and made sure the timeline was followed to a T - even when some makeup artists got a little unruly. Most importantly, Sarah made my husband and I feel calm on a day that could otherwise feel overwhelmingly chaotic. I wouldn't change a thing about the entire experience of working with AGPcollective, because that's what it is...an experience.

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Sarah for our wedding was hands down the best experience ever. Sarah was super responsive throughout the time leading up to the wedding, answered all of my stupid questions with grace and was all around just an awesome person to work with. On our actual wedding day, we had Sarah as our lead and Amber as our second shooter and the two of them were so fun, extremely organized, and made the process a total breeze. Sarah and Amber captured our wedding in all its drunken glory and produced GORGEOUS candids and formal photos that memorialized our day in every way I imagined. Literally couldn't say enough good things about them both as actual humans and professionals. Book 'em kids, you won't regret it.

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

We absolutely adore AGP Collective. The whole team approached our wedding day with artistic vision, joy, humor, kindness, and professionalism, and it all shows in their beautiful work. We got comfortable working with Sarah at our engagement photo shoot, and she was a delight to work with throughout the whole process. We had some kooky ideas of how and where we wanted to do our shoot, and she made it all work, and delivered us photos that we will cherish. Then on our wedding day, she and her entire team were on top of everything, kept us on time, and got the best from us. The first look that she set up is a moment we will remember our whole lives, and we are so happy that we got to work with her. Thank you Sarah and AGP Collective!

AGPcollective 8
    AGPcollective 9
    AGPcollective 10
    AGPcollective 11
    AGPcollective 12
    AGPcollective 13
    AGPcollective 14

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2017

I am not even sure where to begin. I remember seeing Sarah's work and thinking how AGPcollective would be my dream photography team. I squealed with excitement when she said YES!. From that moment the magic began. Through the whole process, Sarah was genuine and professional. She asked all the right questions from what we wanted, what our vision was and all the details I didn't even think of. When she and Jess arrived it was like having two best friends right by my side. It made it impossible for me to have a single worry. Oh and the photos! Sarah and Jess were able to capture some of the most precious and breathtaking moments. The emotions that I get to re-live every time I look at these photos allows me to enjoy the best day ever for the rest of my life. I can't imagine anyone else capturing my wedding better than the girls over at AGPcollective. I am forever grateful. Thank you so much!

Caitlin · Married on 08/26/2017

Where to start? Sarah from AGP Collective is truly a gem and I cannot recommend her more to any couple looking for wedding photography. I had known and worked with Sarah for a few years (I'm a Philly based wedding planner myself) before getting engaged myself. When it came to selecting a wedding photographer for my own wedding, it was quite the decision, but Sarah was immediately at the top of my list without question. I had always loved working with Sarah onsite on wedding days and every collection she posted from a wedding, I would always LOVE. There's something about the way she captures days so naturally, nothing is too posed or planned, her couples always look so simply in love and I always loved the way she edited her photos, especially the ways her greens looked! I was so confident in Sarah to capture our wedding day, but I can honestly say that she EXCEEDED my already high expectation of her. I can't even tell you how beautiful our wedding photos were. I couldn't believe they were actually of our wedding day and the way she captured my now husband and I felt so natural and real. We will cherish these photos forever. I will also say that even my parents and family members were blown away. My dad is not a very easily excited person and when I shared the photos with him, he immediately called to say how impressed he was with the photos and had never seen wedding photos that were that nice before. I have even had guests and friends and even Facebook friends who weren't at the wedding, tell me that our photos were the most beautiful wedding photos they had ever seen and that is all thanks to Sarah and her amazing talent. I know I might sound like I'm gushing about my own wedding, but it was all thanks to how Sarah captured all the details I had planned and how she captured our friends and family so perfectly. I can promise you one thing, Sarah will be the best decisions you will ever make in your planning process.

AGPcollective 15
    AGPcollective 20
    AGPcollective 21
    AGPcollective 22

Maggie · Married on 10/22/2016

Sarah captured the non-fussed style we were looking for, and the photos exceeded our expectations. It's usually pretty easy to see that you like a photographer based on their work and their style, but I wanted to take this opportunity to comment on who she is as a person, because that's one thing that a photographer's galleries don't necessarily show; she's easy to work with, creative, motivated, dedicated, kind, and even when other things fell apart a bit (the weather, timelines not being met, etc.), she still delivered.

Stacie · Married on 08/26/2016

Three years ago, we hired Sarah to take photographs of our family and she blew us away with how perfectly and beautifully her style captured every moment. These pictures now decorate our house in almost every room... so when we decided to get married, there was no question and no competition - Sarah was the ONLY option for our wedding. If our sneak peek is any indication of our full set, she has completely ruined us for anyone else!
    Sarah makes an effort to know her clients as people and friends, treating each session as unique. I never felt like this was "just another photo shoot" or "just another wedding" to her, something I think shows in all of her work.
    In a word, she is exceptional.??

Katharine · Married on 07/02/2016

Hands down, having Sarah as our photographer was the best choice we made for our wedding. After the experience we had, we are pretty much obsessed with her and her work. Throughout the day, Sarah managed to capture moments without interfering, and gently guided us toward taking the best possible pictures without being pushy. She knew what felt comfortable for us and what didn’t, and was the definition of flexible when it came to meeting our wants and needs. Sarah has managed to capture my heart in our photographs- friends, family, and lots of dancing!! Did I mention she’s also hilarious? ALL of our laughing bridal party pics are genuine- she was cracking us up!

These are photos I’ll be proud to show my children and grandchildren down the line. Whatever your wedding style, if you want timeless photographs from an extremely passionate, gifted, but down to earth photographer- Sarah is your girl.

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

I can't say enough about working with Sarah and Dan on our wedding day! My husband and I are SO INCREDIBLY happy with our photographs! Hiring a photographer was tough for us. We looked at many companies/photographers, but we wanted the best (yet still in our price range) because we have these photos forever! We were recommended AGP Collective by our wedding planner, Arielle Fera. I was able to meet Sarah in advance, and I loved her personality. Sarah is a very trustworthy and kind-hearted person. Throughout our planning, she was in touch and supportive. On our wedding day, she captured absolutely magical moments. She made us feel comfortable while taking our photos- I actually forgot she was there-it felt so natural! We just got out sneak peak and we are so grateful we hired her. Our families and our wedding party LOVED Sarah. She has such a fun personality, while being completely professional and calm! I loved having her with me the entire day!
    xoxo! Lauren Garashchenko

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

I first met Sarah a few years ago when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and she was the photographer. When it came to finding a photographer for my own wedding, Sarah was first in my mind. Her incredible talent behind the camera is only rivaled by her amazing personality. The photos she captured of our wedding are far beyond any expectations. Her and Eliza knew how to capture the exact moments that when viewed, immediately immerse us back into the feelings and moments of the day.

Sarah will give you wedding photos that you will cherish forever. And you will miss her immediately after the wedding is over. I cannot wait to have another reason to have her photograph our life moments. Do not hesitate to bring Sarah and her team into your life and your big day. You will never regret it!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

My fiance (now husband) Ronnie and I made a post on fb and asked who we should choose and Im soo glad we went with Sarah Alderman AGP collective for our photos. Sarah thinks outside the box and is truly unique and creative in her photography. We had the best time and she worked with us though small storms and sunshine!! She is truly a joy to work with!! Her ideas are inspiring and beautiful.

Alicia · Married on 05/07/2016

I am so thankful we were introduced to Sarah! The minute we met at Panera Bread I had an instant connection with her...even though she did make me cry (happy tears, of course). She worked very hard to understand what is was we were looking for in regards to our wedding photos and as a result, we now have the most beautiful wedding photos and memories. She kept in touch and checked in on me throughout the entire year, which I found really professional and down to earth. On the day of the wedding she worked magically and swiftly taking photos of us girls getting ready. Guys don't really care for or about pictures but I heard comments about how great Eliza was with them. Overall the bridal party was impressed with how easy Sarah and Aliza were to work with during all our before and after ceremony pictures. As we all know, pictures can take a long time and be quite annoying, however the AGP team made them fun and painless! Sarah has a unique style and it was just what I was looking for. So thank you Sarah for being a great photographer and now, a new friend!!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2016

Sarah and her team were incredible for our wedding day. The work was absolutely gorgeous and captured the best moments. She is extremely easy to work with, very responsive and is out of this world talented!!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/01/2015

The minute I saw a photo taken by Sarah on a friend's Facebook page, I knew I needed to have her at our wedding. From the minute I approached Sarah to inquire about her availability through to our very last dance at the wedding, she was nothing but a pleasure to work with. What's even better than the fact that she is an AMAZING photographer, is the heart and soul behind that work - she truly is a one-of-a-kind lady. Those who know me know how important photos are to me and AGP delivered BREATHTAKING results nothing shy of perfection. Having Eliza there was an added bonus as well and both ladies had the entire crowd at ease and managed to capture such unique and beautiful moments throughout the night. The images captured reflected the atmosphere, mood, and (many) personalities at the wedding so flawlessly that everyone looking at our photos is left with a tear in their eye and speechless. I can't say enough good things about this company or Sarah herself. It's been a true gift to be able to work with Sarah and walk away with magical memories of our favorite day ever as well as with a great friend. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

meredith · Married on 10/10/2015

ON ANOTHER LEVEL. The AGP team documented my wedding day in the most beautiful way. They exceeded my expectations. I refer them to absolutely everyone I know that is getting married.

Katy · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired Sarah of APGcollective because she has a fresh perspective and an artistic eye. I trusted her instincts and was not disappointed. She was able to capture the essence of our wedding day, as well as breathtaking shots. Our wedding was non-traditional and artsy, and she was a perfect fit. Check out her portfolio and you'll see that she can photograph just about anything and make it look good and evoke emotion. She satisfied my want of artistic photos and my husband's need of technically well-taken pictures (he's a photographer/videographer himself). Sarah is a wonderful blend of a professional and artist. Win-Win! You know someone does a good job when guests go out of their way to mention how great she was and/or ask for her contact information!

Haeley · Married on 09/06/2015

Sarah Sarah Sarah. I cannot even find words to speak about how pleased I am with not only her service, but her unbelivable talent! She took so much time out of her day to explain to me all the details I needed to know before hiring a photographer (knowing that I might not even choose her!) She was so helpful in aiding me with the whole process. When I did go with her (thank GOD), she met with me to go over the whole process and figured out things I didnt even think about! She dealt so professionally with some personality obstacles that came our way on the wedding. She and her assistant shooter Dan took incredible shots that I could only dream about. They captured my wedding so beautifully and made it look like that fairytale that it was. I love her photographic style too-its not fake looking and cheesey, its classic, natural, and organic. She can predict emotion before it happens, making some really beautiful, candid shots of my close friends and family. I love everything about her and couldnt recommend her highly enough!! I cant wait to have another event where I can use her again :)

Lacey · Married on 08/29/2015

Thank the lord we hired AGPCollective as our photographer for our wedding. Sarah's style is so perfect. She has this way of capturing every moment, in the perfect light to tell the perfect story. I work in the wedding business and her pictures are by far the best I have ever seen. Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives with your original style!! We love every single photo. I would recommend AGP Collective to everyone. I cannot tell you how many compliments we have received on our photos.

Audrey · Married on 08/01/2015

Sarah is the best Photographer I know and she's also one of the best people I've ever known. What this means is that I know how truly big her heart is, how much she believes in the love that is she is capturing from behind the lens, how dedicated she is to professionalism and her vision that will make you look the coolest, loveliest, dreamiest you've ever looked... I know all of this because I've watched her hone her incredible talent over all of these years of friendship, I've seen all of the breathtaking photos and I knew that when my day came if I couldn't have Sarah then I didn't want anyone photographing my Wedding.
    The day of my backyard farm wedding Sarah and her second Photographer Eliza effortlessly mingled among my family and friends, making everyone feel so at ease. They are both amazingly well versed in direction, communication, and creativity. They captured my vision for the day in a way that was better than I could've imagined. Sarah communicated every step of the process with me along the way, working with her was the easiest and least stressful process ever. She listened to me, understood my vision and contributed her feedback as well...AND THEN...only a few days after the wedding Sarah had our preview photos ready. They are truly the best wedding photos I (and every single person I know..this is FB AND IG verified) have ever seen!! They captured the beauty, the elation of the day and also happen to be the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. Casual, elegant, artfully stunning, intimate and engaging. The most special moments of the most special day of my life are forever remembered in ways that I never would've had the opportunity to see if it weren't for Sarah and Eliza. Thank you so much Sarah, I will sing your much deserved praises always and recommend you to everyone that I know!!

Audrey Anne Hackman

Nina · Married on 07/18/2015

First things first: Sarah is an AMAZING photographer. If you’re reading this review, I don’t think I have to tell you that, since you’ve probably already seen her portfolio. My friends and family cannot stop gushing about how beautiful the photos from my wedding came out, and I completely agree.

What her portfolio cannot reveal is how hard-working and caring she is. She went above and beyond the entire day of my wedding, capturing every important moment beautifully. Yet unlike some pushy photographers I’ve witnessed, her presence never interrupted the fun atmosphere.

I know weddings are expensive, and you might be tempted to scrimp on a photographer. Trust me, you will regret this. My wedding was three months ago and I find myself scrolling through my wedding photos multiple times a week, reliving the happy day. It was absolutely money well spent, and I could not be more pleased!

Jen · Married on 05/09/2015

Sarah is one of the most genuine people I've ever met. She has a gift for seeing beauty and capturing it in the least expected moments. She is a joy to work with and we are so glad we found her!

Sarah did a fabulous job with our wedding photos. I cannot recommend her enough!

Megan · Married on 07/25/2014

Sarah is absolutely amazing in every way! She is very professional, is an amazing woman and has an incredible eye for moments. It took us 2 years to get our engagement photos done only because we wanted Sarah to take them and we live in Colorado. There was a lot of organizing and we finally made it happen. It was a very special day to share with someone and I couldn't imagine anyone else shooting our photos. However, we were spoiled after this and couldn't imagine anyone else photographing our wedding in Colorado. Sarah was amazing and willing to travel. We were so honored this was even a possibility! She is so kind and makes you feel at ease. She has vision in mind and wants yours as well. We couldn't be happier with the results and can't stop looking at all the photos. Thank you AGPcollective! We can't wait to to take anniversary pictures sometime :)

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2014

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was not easy, Sarah was referred to me and from the moment we met I felt very comfortable with her. She was very open to my ideas and her suggestions were great! She was always willing to meet anytime! She was very patient with my OCD husband on controlling all the details haha! She always kept in touch throughout the whole process, we wrote emails and she always got back to me that day, it really helped to ease my stress during the planning process.

Sarah did the best job with our engagement shoot at Longwood Gardens, and she was very prompt in sending us 20 or so photos the day after the shoot, she is very dedicated and it shows that she really loves what she does!

I can not say enough great things about our wedding photos, she captured the most amazing day of our lives! Sarah and her assistant Maria did such a great job at the ceremony and reception. Sarah was great with my grandmother who has alzheimers and took such a breathtaking photo of my mom, grandmother, and my hands that it so precious. Sarah was always laughing with our bridal party. The pictures are amazing from my husband and I at sunset during the reception to a photo of us in a field that will be treasured for years to come! I can not thank her enough, and she stayed the whole time until the music stopped!

Michelle - Kennett Square, PA

Jamie · Married on 05/31/2014

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Sarah was professional, and yet I felt like I was hanging out with a friend because of her friendly personality and ability to put everyone at ease. Not to mention, the pictures are beyond my expectations and fit our personality to a tee!