Agape Wedding Co.

Katy, Texas View map
$900 Package Price

$900 Package Price

Agape Wedding Co. is a wedding planning company based in Katy, Texas, also serving the Houston and Beaumont areas. Sierra Morgan, founder and lead planner of Agape Wedding Co., was inspired to create the company after planning her own wedding in 2017. Sierra is a passionate wedding planner who is ready to help you keep track of all of the details, so that your wedding day is stress-free and completely amazing.

Agape Wedding Co. offers a variety of planning services that will help to make your big day a success. There are several packages available, and even customizable options, so that you are able to get the exact services and assistance you need. The list of available services include but are not limited to:

• Day-of coordination
  • Guest list creation
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

Astrid Married on 12/22/2019

Contagious energy

I had gone back and forth on hiring a DOC until it was about a month and a half away from the wedding date. I wasn't able to find one that I felt comfortable with since we were having a wedding reception with a mashup of two different cultures and a non-traditional timeline. But I was referred to Sierra and man... Best. Decision. Ever.

She was so confident, comfortable, and enthusiastic from our first point of communication until the day of. She helped me set up the timeline for the day of and thought of other things I wouldn't have been able to come up with on my own as a DIY bride. I had more fun on my wedding day than I ever imagined and it was all stress free thanks to Sierra and her team and I can't thank her enough. Hire her and you won't regret it.
  • Haylie
    Haylie Married on 11/09/2019

The Best DOC!

Wow. Where do I start? I feel so lucky that Sierra was my DOC. She went above and beyond for me from the second I booked her. She managed to make my wedding day run so smoothly and made sure I wasn’t aware of any hiccups (I stress myself out easily so I’m so thankful for this). She has this amazing calming presence that is so important on your wedding day! One of my favorite vendors by far! For any brides that aren’t sure if they need a DOC, YOU DO AND BOOK HER NOW!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 10/05/2019

Great Experience

Agape Wedding planners were helpful every step of the way. They are kind and attentive and made this experience less stressful. Thank you so much for helping us with our special day!

Agape Wedding Co.'s reply:

Rachel,

Thank you so much for the sweet words and for allowing us to be a part of your big day! You and Darren are such sweet souls who have so much love to share. We were so lucky to have y'all as an Agape couple! We're praying for all the blessings over you and Darren! :)

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Louie
    29 photos · 09/13/2019

Pricing

Agape Wedding Co. Price Rates

6926 Brockington Dr. Katy, Texas, 77494
281-798-5834
Location of (Agape Wedding Co.)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding