6926 Brockington Dr., Katy, TX 77494 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Agape Wedding Co.

Agape Wedding Co. is a wedding planning company based in Katy, Texas, also serving the Houston and Beaumont areas. Sierra Morgan, founder and lead planner of Agape Wedding Co., was inspired to create the company after planning her own wedding in 2017. Sierra is a passionate wedding planner who is ready to help you keep track of all of the details, so that your wedding day is stress-free and completely amazing.

Agape Wedding Co. offers a variety of planning services that will help to make your big day a success. There are several packages available, and even customizable options, so that you are able to get the exact services and assistance you need. The list of available services include but are not limited to:

• Day-of coordination
Lifting his bride | Samantha O'Neal Photography
Lifting his bride | Samantha O'Neal Photography
288 51 1016148
First look | Kari Marie Photography

5 Reviews for Agape Wedding Co.

Agape Wedding Co. 1
Agape Wedding Co. 2

Ashley Lindemann · Married on 11/23/2018

Definitely recommend!

Our wedding was in November and Sierra was our wedding coordinator. When we had our initial meeting I was a little skeptical since she hadn’t worked a wedding before but would have worked several before our wedding came up. I’m glad we trusted in her for our wedding day. Having a day of coordinator takes major stress off of you. She went above and beyond on our big day to make sure everything was going smoothly. We didn’t have one problem (that I know of). We were actually ahead of schedule a little bit and if that’s the worst thing that happened on that day then I would do the same thing over 100 times. I told Sierra I didn’t enjoy the wedding planning and it wasn’t my thing and she let me text her at odd hours for vendor recommendations and would always give a couple of options. Very happy with her services!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Agape Wedding Co. 3
    Agape Wedding Co. 4

Agape Wedding Co.'s reply:

Ashley, thank you SO much for the sweet words! It was tons of fun to get to work alongside you and Walker to make sure your wedding day was perfect. Your dress was GORGEOUS, and you two were amazing to work with! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day. Forever thankful for you! :)

Chloe · Married on 09/22/2018

So helpful!

Sierra was awesome to work with! She was my day of coordinator, but worked with me throughout! She knew so many questions I would never have thought of and made everything so much easier, and at a great price. I'm so happy I booked with her! She was very responsive and flexible.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Agape Wedding Co.'s reply:

What did I ever do to deserve brides like you, Chloe?! Thank you so much for the kind words, and for allowing me to be a part of your big day. You looked absolutely STUNNING, and I cant get over how Jacob looked at you in amazement throughout the whole evening! ❤ again, I can never thank you enough! 🙂

Agape Wedding Co. Pricing

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious