6600 Pembroke Road, Hollywood, FL 33023 Map · Phone number

About Agape Flowers and Events

Agapé Flowers and Events' award-winning Floral and Event décor has been voted by South Florida brides as The Knot Best of Weddings 2013 and 2012!

With our foundation in Floral and Event Décor, our years of expertise and a deep understanding of our craft has earned such accolade. We work extra hard to ensure that the Bride and Groom or Guest of Honor's Vision is the key foundational element that courses through the veins of an Agapé event.

Each Design is custom tailored according to your vision, tastes, and budget. The price transparency in our proposal breakdown ensures complete understanding of your event decor and 100% satisfaction.

Contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our consultants at 954-321-8880 or agapeflowersandevents@gmail.com.

Follow Agape Flowers and Events on

26 Reviews for Agape Flowers and Events

• Olufemi

Olufemi Dawn Knight · Married on 07/11/2018

Wedding on the Beach

I loved all of the floral arrangements that Agape designed for our wedding. Great staff!
    -Muita Obrigada!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jenna · Married on 01/13/2018

Hiring Agape as my florist was the BEST wedding decision that I made, hands down! Heidi was absolutely amazing and really brought my vision to reality. She was so patient with me and spent hours going over detail after detail with me to make sure that I was happy with everything. I didn’t know much about flowers before I met Heidi, so she was VERY helpful in explaining everything to me. She did such a fantastic job that I am still getting compliments on the flowers! The prices were very reasonable as well. I just cannot say enough great things about them! Heidi, THANK YOU for everything! You are amazing!!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

erica · Married on 04/08/2017

So grateful for their service! Heidi was responsive , accommodating, and very talented . They took care of everything for the wedding and made my reception and ceremony look beautiful! They work with you and Heidi even showed me the flowers beforehand. They offer the best prices around and service.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Agape Flowers and Events's reply:

Dear Erica,
    Thank you for the kind words. We really loved serving you both on your wedding day... Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Award

Agape Flowers and Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 84.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,684.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• 6600 Pembroke Road Hollywood, 33023 See on map
    9547092409 (Other Phone Number)
    9543676037 (Fax Number)