550M Ritchie Hwy #113, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number

About Affinity One Events

Affinity One Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company. We provide event planning and event design services for private and corporate events. Affinity One Events is dedicated to capturing, coordinating, managing and designing our client's vision.

Email: info@affinityoneevents.com for further information.

Follow Affinity One Events on

Sweet heart Table
wedding4content

3 Reviews for Affinity One Events

Myeisha · Married on 06/27/2015

I could not be happier with the service that was provided by Affinity One Events! I needed the comfort and assurance of knowing that I could rely on someone to take control on my wedding day. To help things go smoother and just cut down on my overall anxiety and stress. I received that and more. From my first consultation to the actual day of my wedding I felt relieved. I worked with Keisha and she was very professional and went above and beyond my expectations. Almost two weeks after my wedding I'm still receiving feedback on how beautiful my centerpieces , the decor, and the overall flow of the event was ran. I would book with them again in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Demetrica · event on: 05/21/2014

The services provided were top notch and outstanding. I used Affinity One to host my first breast cancer support group event. Mrs. Keisha Montague made it very special. She provided gorgeous decorations FRESHLY brewed coffee, and downright, delicious cupcakes! Everyone who attended the event praised her for the event...especially the cupcakes.

Affinity One is actually setting up my retirement party for me which will be in another month. She already has a vision that is spot on for the event. I look forward to the decorations she has in store!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kavita · Married on 09/05/2015

Keisha did a good job conducting The Day of Coordination for our wedding this past September. We met 3 times prior to our wedding day and was on time for each meeting. Throughout the wedding planning process she asked thoughtful questions and took notes. On the day of the wedding, she followed through with the major events of what we had planned ahead of time. Thank you for your hard work.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Affinity One Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4