Adventure Weddings Las Vegas

Henderson, NV View map

Adventure Weddings Las Vegas is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Henderson, Nevada. This company takes great pride in creating fun and memorable wedding adventures both in Las Vegas and beyond. The team specializes in destination elopements and has offered planning assistance to thousands of couples over the years. The planners have years of experience in the wedding industry and believe that a couple should never feel stress throughout the entire planning process. The Adventure Wedding Las Vegas team will be with you from start to finish to help you celebrate the wedding of your dreams.

Adventure Weddings Las Vegas specializes can offer planning assistance for civil unions, destination weddings, elopements, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional event planning services they offer include:

• Partial planning
  • Consultations
  • Vendor referrals

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Renee Married on 05/19/2018
    We recently had a small elopement ceremony at Ace of Hearts wedding chapel. From start to finish, we couldn’t recommend them enough. It was PERFECT. Everything was flawless, intimate and so much more than we had expected. Lisa and Paul were amazingly friendly, professional and so welcoming. They made suggestions, kept it organized but tailored it so well to us as a couple instead of a cookie cutter ceremony. No part of this felt tacky, unauthentic or like we were just another transaction. Honestly, we both had our expectations exceeded by far.

Dave performed our ceremony and he was lovely as well. He made us laugh, made us cry (as much as we didn’t want to) and made it feel special despite the small crowd.

We are coming from overseas so all our contact had been via email and there were absolutely no questions left unanswered and no issues with communication. It always is a bit of a gamble going somewhere unknown but it was so flawless that I wish we could go back every year and renew our vows.

The location is very convenient from the Strip. We used Uber / Lyft although you could also take a bus if you so wished. It’s removed enough to feel intimate, trendy enough for some gorgeous photos but close enough that you don’t have to stress about traffic or transportation issues. The inside of the chapel is so welcoming and tranquil. Beautiful windows, a chandelier (which all the women immediately wanted for our own houses) and just the right kind of soft light.

We choose a package that included flowers, photographs and live streaming. The flowers were beautiful. Dainty, fresh and stood up to time and heat. Our pictures are great. Paul took care to capture the best light and angle and thanks to their suggestions, I feel like we have so many wonderful pictures. We can't thank Paul and Lisa enough. Do yourself a favor and choose Ace of Hearts wedding chapel
    Amy Married on 12/17/2017
    Lisa was very responsive and answered all my questions, even if I asked the same question again and again.. haha....also arriving 10 minutes early so that they go over everything with you right before you walk is very important. My officiant was just amazing and I am so thankful to the Ace of Hearts Chapel for only choosing the very best to work with them.
    I would’ve been so mad at myself if I didn’t use the package that included the professional photography. My photos are outstanding - get the photo package!!!
    Jen Married on 07/17/2017
    The best service ever! I was stressing out on the day of our wedding but Lisa and the staff were very patient and accommodating. The chapel was spacious, clean, cool and very beautifully decorated. The photo shoot was fun and we had great pictures. Our officiant Janet was terrific! She spoke from the heart and did not read a script! It was very touching and impressive. I highly recommend this place for whether it's for elopement or close friends and family ceremony. EXCELLENT Service! Very professional and friendly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Adventure Weddings Las Vegas Price Rates

Bob Fisher Weddings Bob Fisher Weddings Wedding Officiants

When you have officiated at over 400 weddings and have worked at 40 or 50 different venues, you get to know the photographers and the DJ's, as well as the coordinators and the staff. Adventure Weddings Las Vegas is one of my favorites to work together with. Adventure Weddings is just so much fun to work together with. One of the best in Las Vegas. Five Stars all the way.

Paul's Vegas Photography Paul's Vegas Photography Wedding Photographers

Ace of Hearts Wedding Chapel is a great place for smaller weddings of 35 and under. There is a nice garden for exterior wedding photos and it is clean, tasteful wedding chapel

Wedding Vows Las Vegas Wedding Vows Las Vegas Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Paul & Lisa on several occasions. They are always professional, prompt and do great work!

701 N Green Valley Parkway Suite 201, Suite 201 Henderson, NV, 89074
702-409-0011
Location of (Adventure Weddings Las Vegas)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding