Adrienne Renee Photography, LLC.

Albuquerque, NM View map Visit website
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico, Adrienne Renee Photography documents the magic of weddings and other special occasions. Owners Amanda and Nicole Lucero love to capture love stories and are happy to photograph engagements, weddings, and elopements. They are happy to travel around the Albuquerque and Santa Fe areas. These photographers like to get to know their clients, familiarizing themselves with their one-of-a-kind love story.

Adrienne Renee Photography offers a range of packages to suit each couple's unique needs. These plans can also include videography services, for an additional way to commemorate your day. Amanda and Nicole photograph just one wedding per day so each couple has their undivided attention. They make their photos available as digital files, for easy sharing and printing of your favorite images.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Nichole S. Married on 08/26/2021

All in one photography

If your looking for someone to make your day be more memorable and not add to the stress on your special day look no further. Amanda and Nicole are your go to photographers. I loved everything they did on my day from capturing my bridal party getting ready, church ceremony and all the special events that we had at our dance and reception. They offer a great eye for creativity and are extremely kind. Book them before it's too late
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela G. Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!

Amanda and Nicole were professional and communicative from beginning to end. They were patient with all the chaos and the pictures came out beautiful!

Adrienne Renee Photography, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Gabbie and Jake for allowing us to be present on your wedding day. Everything from the flowers to the cake to the wedding dress was perfectly planned. Marriage looks so good on the both of you.
    Tristin L. Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding, engagements and family photos

They were awesome, took our engagement photos, wedding photos and family photos ! Super easy to work with make everything so fun 💛

Adrienne Renee Photography, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Tristin and Isaiah for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Your backyard reception was so intimate and gorgeously put together.

Real Weddings

• Darren & Tyla
    19 photos · 05/15/2021

Team

Amanda Lucero
Amanda Lucero
Photographer

Hi, my name is Amanda. I love God, my family, walking my dog, and trying new local restaurants! I have lived in the Land of Enchantment all of my life, and I still enjoy watching our beautiful sunsets. I love to make people smile, and that is why I enjoy being a photographer. When I am not behind a camera capturing beautfiul moments you can find me creating my own moments with my family.

Nicole Lucero
Nicole Lucero
Owner/Photographer

I am Nicole. I have lived in Albuquerque my whole life and love our beautiful city and state. I went to UNM and graduated with my BBA. I took photography as an elective every year. Who knew it would end up being my full time job! I have been loving photography for over 16 years now. I have been a professional photographer with my sister-in-law, Amanda, for about 11 years. I am passionate about what I do and I do it because I love it. I love makeing people feel amazing about themselves and their special day. Amanda and I work so great together and we love to have fun. We are down to earth and take in everything that you say and need. We want you to have the best time and have beautiful, timeless memories to hold onto.

Serving: New Mexico, Southwest, Nationwide, International Albuquerque, NM, 87120
Location of (Adrienne Renee Photography, LLC.)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding