1520 Deborah Rd SE Suite M, Rio Rancho, NM 87124 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing

Specializing in all things bridal to get you (and your soon-to-be Bride or Groom) and your wedding party ready for the Big Day! Offering a full service menu both to prep for your wedding day and day-of services. Beauty Artistry Beauty Bar offers the following services: Custom Spray Tanning and Contouring, Lash Extensions and Eyelash Application, Makeup/Hair Trials and Day Of Services, Waxing, Skincare and Teeth Whitening to have you feeling perfectly refined and relaxed knowing that you'll be at your best!

We offer 20% off all other services and $20 off of lash extensions when you book your day with us.

(Please note: Current NM Esthetics License)

Follow ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing on

Hair Styling
Hair Styling
profile42638549975sq1390802178

8 Reviews for ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing

Ashlee is one of the most talented makeup artists I've met. Patient, kind, and personable she strives to make your event the most special. I booked Ashlee for my wedding in August of 2013 and the entire evening we all got comments on how beautiful our makeup looked. Without a doubt I'd rebook with Ashlee because her passion that's she has for makeup artistry shows through her work- a true gem.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Ashlee did my and my sisters make up for my sisters wedding. She was unbelievable. The pictures turned out flawless, so we used her for our cousins senior pictures! She's a very talented artist. Very professional and we felt fairly priced.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Vanessa · Married on 11/01/2014

Ashlee is fantastic. She did my makeup for my engagement photos, wedding, and again for my professional work photo. Each time, I've loved the result. I don't wear heavy makeup on a regular basis, so it took a lot of trust to allow her to make me to look good for the camera. But she came highly recommended, so I sucked it up and gave her the reigns. I love the untouched images! I looked amazing and the images feel natural. You will probably walk out of your appointment feeling like you are wearing way too much make up and worried you'll look fake in your photos, but you won't. Ashlee knows what she's doing. I hated a lipstick color on me in plain daylight, that looked amazing in the photos.

She also did my hair for my wedding and was awesome. Plus, if you need additional team members, she can get them there (we had a nail snafu the night before the wedding, and she had someone there the next day to fix it while we were getting ready). She's done my makeup at her place as well as traveled to meet me, and I have never been disappointed. She's also super friendly and extremely accommodating. No complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Award

ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing Pricing

ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing Price Rates

ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Teeth Whitening, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Tweezing, Waxing