PO Box 111982, Campbell, CA 95011 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,750
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adam the Dancing Cowboy

Adam the Dancing Cowboy is a full-service wedding DJ for couples marrying in the greater Campbell, California area. This wedding DJ provides music, MC services, and even lighting options for a couple’s event. Couples across the San Francisco, California area can dance the night away with the entertainment services at Adam the Dancing Cowboy.

This wedding DJ works closely with couples to provide the best music and lighting services for their big day. Couples can use this DJ for their wedding ceremony and reception, and they can meet with Adam the Dancing Cowboy for consultations to determine the best sounds for their wedding. The DJ offers a do-not-play list for couples, and the company only schedules one event per day. This allows the DJ to dedicate time and attention to each couple’s event and provide the best equipment on the day of the wedding. Adam the Dancing Cowboy brings microphones, a sound/PA system, and uplighting for the wedding. The company offers liability insurance as well. This wedding DJ has a modern and upbeat music playlist, with the ability to play genres such as country, pop, and top 40 hits.

• Santa Cruz DJ Company
eji 8972 3000x2000 51 1034707 v2

1 Reviews for Adam the Dancing Cowboy

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding DJ & Line Dancing Instructor

Adam was our wedding DJ and line dancing instructor in October 2018. It was a no brainer deciding Adam the Dancing Cowboy would be perfect to work with for our wedding. He has the gift of calm and simplifying dance steps for all ages- even tought my entire wedding our first dance during cocktail hour. He is impressive and professional.

Star Breakdown:
    5 stars for first experience:
    We met Adam at Club Rodeo in San Jose and he taught dance lessons before the performances. He was clear, concise and made the lessons easy to digest. I have been to many clubs where I leave not knowing the dance I just spent 30 min learning. Adam broke down the dances and taught us different steps and made it easy to learn. When we heard he also did weddings we almost tackled him for more info. He provided a list of services, contract and price break down quickly.

5 stars for presentation & appearance:
    Adam's set up was so cool! Purple lights (to match our theme) and contemporary light and linen set up. He made his DJ table (he brought everything) look clean, organized and fit in perfectly.

He was able to teach my entire WEDDING Guest list the Tush Push, the dance we were going to dance to open the dance floor. It was amazing!!! All our guests learned the dance (even reluctant guests). He made the lesson look fun and I was jealous I had to wait outside during our cocktail hour- it looked like a ball!

5 stars for fun and communication:
    I asked him to NOT play certain songs and he listened. It was only after my guests begged for them that he asked me first and then played the song and taught the corresponding dance. He managed the flow, the energy and communicated to me if he thought the plan needed adjustment.

5 stars for going with the flow:
    Need I say more? It was a wedding and as a wedding planner myself I know that not everything goes to plan. Adam was the first to keep a calm and smooth vibe. When I changed something because it worked better for flow he never questioned me and was quick to react.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Adam the Dancing Cowboy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1290.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• PO Box 111982 Campbell, CA, 95011 See on map
    408-890-7940 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adam the Dancing Cowboy)