10060 County Road, Clarence Center, NY 14032 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About ACES Limousine Service

The leader in ground transportation in Western New York and around the states! We are a family owned and operated business Headquarted in Buffalo, NY. We offer packages from 1 - 12 hours on your speacial day. With wedding day of services we also offer: bachelor/bachelorette parties, guest shuttles, airport service, and honeymoon sedan service. Contact our wedding specialists at 866.996.ACES (2237) for more information.

cadillacescalade

ACES Limousine Service 6
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing! Hire Them!

When my sister got married, she hired Aces and I loved them! So when I got married I knew I had to have them. They always make everything so easy! A few days before the wedding I had to make some adjustments to the timeline and it was no issue at all! The day of the wedding, we got done with pictures a little early and we heh had no issue letting us wait around in the limo or just driving around. Our guy was amazing, I absolutely cannot say anything bad, especially since he dealt with our drunk, loud, obnoxious selves! Lol. Thank you guys for making my day getting from place to place such a breeze! Oh and the limos are beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    ACES Limousine Service 7
    ACES Limousine Service 8
    ACES Limousine Service 9
    ACES Limousine Service 10
    ACES Limousine Service 11
    ACES Limousine Service 12

Christine · Married on 09/02/2017

Aces Limo was fun and easy to work with! I found the company at a bridal show and they were very informative. When the limo bus showed up on our wedding day the driver was great! He was accommodating, fun and experienced! I would definitely recommend Aces to anyone that is looking for a reliable limo service.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I used Aces for our wedding in July. They were awesome! They got back to me right away after inquiring about prices and were very helpful with my many questions! After finding out I needed the limo longer right before my wedding I reached out to see I I could get it longer and they were so extremely accommodating! Vern was our driver for the day and he was great! Everyone still talks about him because he was so sweet and relaxed. I don't think we could've picked a better limo service than Aces!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Award

ACES Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Red Carpet Service

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ACES Limousine Service 1
    Airport Sedan Service to Downtown Buffalo!
    Airport Sedan Service to and From Downtown Buffalo, NY $30 plus gratuity! $40 for a SUV plus gratuity!

• Tiger lily Celebrations
    Tiger lily Celebrations Wedding Planners

Aces hosted an evening touring Niagara County with WNY Bridal Consultants. The beautiful limo bus was clean, well maintained and the driver friendly, courteous and professional. We all had a ball and would use Aces again anytime!

• 10060 County Road Clarence Center, 14032 See on map
    7162044863 (Phone number)
    8669962237 (Other Phone Number)
    7162044864 (Fax Number)