1823 w. Badillo Street, West Covina, CA 91790 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About AC Weddings and Events

AC weddings & events specializes in event planning/production, wedding day management, wedding consultation, event design, day-of-coordination, vendor referral, vendor contract negotiations, concept design, innovative decor and budget maintenance. With our extensive network of vendors in California, we can cater to your wildest dreams at an affordable price. We are pleased to serve clientele of all sizes and aim to make this the happiest day in your life.

Our team of experienced planners has the knowledge, understanding and know-how to guide you through the myriad of choices that need to be made, saving you time, as well as avoiding expensive mistakes and unnecessary stress. Whether you are planning a large banquet or an intimate gathering of friends and family, we offer you peace of mind, enabling you and your family to relax and treasure every moment with the knowledge that seasoned professionals are with you every step of the way. Focusing our attention on the smallest details, we will seamlessly translate your vision of the perfect wedding into a spectacular event that is beautifully styled and truly yours.

Services include:
* Accommodation & Transportation Arrangements
* Bridal Attire Consultation
* Budgeting
* Ceremony or Blessing Coordination
* Event Planning for Baby Showers, Milestone Birthdays & Other Special Occasions
* Floral & Venue Décor Concept and Planning
* RSVP & Guest Management
* Scheduling, Checklists & Timelines
* Wedding Favors & Packaging Design
* Wedding Photography & Video grapher

AC Wedding& Events ????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

* ??????? * ??????

jlblogsimplytwodotcom0010thumb

Photos 27 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

5 Reviews for AC Weddings and Events

Cindy was my month of coordinator and a pleasure to work with! She is sweet and eager to help. She is younger and less established than some of the other coordinators I interviewed, so her price is very affordable. The more "famous" coordinators were very strict about how many meetings we could have and when they would start helping me through phone calls/emails. Cindy was a breath of fresh air since she was there giving me suggestions months before the wedding, even though she technically was hired to just help me "month of." The day of the wedding went well and details were carried out as I wanted. She helped to execute our 300+ guest wedding and kept us fairly on schedule. Definitely kept me a stress-free happy bride!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Hanna · Married on 09/07/2013

I'm so glad I made the right decision to hire Amanda and Cindy from AC Weddings as wedding coordinators. I've spent an extensive amount of time shopping around on Yelp for the right professionals to do the job and meet our standards. Amanda and Cindy have done more and exceeded my expectations in wedding planning.

These two ladies are young, fast, motivated, ready to work, diligent, creative, responsive to emails/calls/text messages, and they'll attempt to make the best recommendations as possible.

Just like any event, things can go wrong and lead to stress. Our wedding event consisted of 500+ guests and Amanda/Cindy were able to step up and bring their "A-Game" in our special day.

Lastly we appreciate how they made the effort to show up on time at rehearsal, food tasting, & wedding event. I'm planning to keep these ladies in close contact and highly recommend them to any of my friends, relatives, colleagues.... THANK YOU AC WEDDINGS AGAIN

Sent on 07/07/2014

this is long over due I got married September 1 2013 And i have to begin by saying that CINDY did such an amazing job without her my wedding would not have been possible she gave me such an amazing price and excellent service. Im a yelper i believe in small business and when i started calling around and asking wedding planners for help doing my research no one wanted to help me because i was a month away from my wedding. Cindy was motivated and ready to help i have absolutely no complaints she has great ideas she listen to what "you" the bride and groom want and she makes it happen shes awsome and prices are great i would highly recommend you go with cindy THANKS CINDY!!!

Sent on 07/06/2014

AC Weddings and Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil