Above & Beyond Productions

Above & Beyond Productions

About Above & Beyond Productions

Going Above and Beyond to meet your Photo & Video needs.

We are pleased to announce photo and video combo package for $5,000.00 Our photographer Andre has over 20 years of experience. Combined with San Ramon videographer Maria Cooper, your day will be captured with great attention to detail. Andre and Maria are passionate about their craft and see it as a privilege and an honor to be part of  your special day. At Above and Beyond Productions WE know the value of preserving memories and creating videos which can be passed down to future generations. We take a handful of weddings each year and give them our undivided attention, think of us as a boutique and not a department store. As your story unfolds, we are focused on capturing moments that will bring joy and sometimes a tear or two to our viewers. Thank you so much for considering Above and Beyond Productions for your wedding photography and videography needs.

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words and videography is the literal translation of this phrase. Some of the most important and moving parts of your wedding day, such as your ceremony and toasts, are about what is said. With videography you are getting every word, intonation and inflection.

We have been producing Wedding Videos in the San Francisco East Bay area for over 10 years. Some of our favorite locations to shoot are Palm Event Center, Casa Real, The Bridges Golf Course, Wente Vineyards, Sunol Country Club, Elliston Vineyards, and Castlewood Country Club, just to name a few. We travel all over the East Bay area from Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek, Concord, Antioch, Pittsburg, Hayward, Castro Valley, Sunol, Fremont, and Oakland.

Again, Congratulations on your engagement! Maria Cooper Brides Choice Wedding Cinematographer

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Above & Beyond Productions on

8 Reviews for Above & Beyond Productions

Ceremony (1)

We decided last minute to have our wedding recorded and were so happy Maria was available on our wedding day. Maria went above and beyond for us (just like her company name states) to capture our wedding ceremony and reception. She was easy to work with and kept us in the loop before, during and after our wedding. She is so professional and loving. You can really tell this is her passion and the quality of work shows it. We highly recommend Maria's services to anyone looking to capture their special day!

Profile Picture Jameela, 2/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Maria Cooper is one of the most professional, amazing, and honest individual I have ever worked it. As picky as I am Maria gave me the opportunity to sit with her side by side and she edited my wedding video exactly how I wanted it. It's truly a blessing to have found her and now I have an amazing wedding video that I can cherish for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture lailoma, 5/17/14, 1 Review