San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About Above & Beyond Productions

Above & Beyond Productions is a San Ramon, California-based videography company that specializes in photo and video packages for wedding events. Andre is a talented photographer that has over 20 years of experience, and Maria Cooper is a talented and experienced photographer that has an eye for detail when capturing wedding days. Above & Beyond Productions has been piecing together and telling love stories for couples for over ten years.

Above & Beyond Productions has a wide variety of videography styles that the company uses when capturing the day, such as cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional. The company is there to capture the loving memories during your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as during your pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner. The company focuses on one event per day to ensure your wedding receives the full attention that it deserves. Their other services offered include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related videography services, Above & Beyond Productions offers a variety of final video formats for couples to choose from when receiving their wedding footage. These final video format options include:

• Blu-Ray

• Videos 2

9 Reviews for Above & Beyond Productions

• Ashley

Ashley Shoemaker · Married on 10/18/2018

Let me tell you what Above & Beyond really means!

Let me tell you what Above and Beyond really means! I was presenting in front of 45+ business owners and I needed someone to capture this on video. While I was researching I knew I needed Quality & Outstanding Service. It was important to me that whoever I hired was responsive, easy to work with, listens to my needs, and has top of the line equipment to ensure quality. After reading all of Maria Coopers outstanding reviews and talking with her on the phone, I knew she was the right fit for me. Here comes the part where she went Above and Beyond... I was stuck in traffic traveling from the Sacramento area. When I say stuck I mean I didn't move for over an hour. I had planned for this presentation for over 3 months and my new service was being launched that day. I was supposed to meet Maria at the Crow Canyon Country Club at 9:30 AM and we had 2 hours to set up and test the presentation, audio, camera equipment etc... Traffic only got worse. I began to panic. I thought heck I better just call everyone and cancel it. First, I called Maria and explained the situation. Her exact words were, "Ashley don't you worry, I have your presentation connected to my laptop and everything sounds perfect and it looks sharp on the projector." I was still in panic mode until Maria sent me photos and a video with her cell phone showing me everything was ready. All I needed to do was show up and put my mic on. She went even further... I texted her when I arrived and she met me outside and helped me carry in all of my large displays which saved me even more time. I can't thank her enough. I highly recommend her for testimonial videos, weddings, and commercials for businesses. She knows how to perform at 100% even under a high-pressure situation. Thank you, Maria, for everything!

Jameela · Married on 02/24/2017

We decided last minute to have our wedding recorded and were so happy Maria was available on our wedding day. Maria went above and beyond for us (just like her company name states) to capture our wedding ceremony and reception. She was easy to work with and kept us in the loop before, during and after our wedding. She is so professional and loving. You can really tell this is her passion and the quality of work shows it. We highly recommend Maria's services to anyone looking to capture their special day!

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

Maria is the most professional and talented person you will have on your wedding day crew!! Not only did she produce a beautiful video of our day, she has become a dear friend! You will def not regret this decision and the video will be perfect. Maria thank you for everything you do!!

Award

Above & Beyond Productions Pricing

Above & Beyond Productions Price Rates

Above & Beyond Productions FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• San Ramon, CA 94583 See on map