276 W 300th N, American Fork, UT 84003 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $500

About Ablaze Entertainment

Book your wedding in the month of June and receive $100 off with this coupon. (slower load)

Book your wedding in the month of June and receive $100 off with this coupon. (faster load)

With over 15 years of experience, I have provided disc jockey entertainment for hundreds of events such as wedding receptions, birthday parties, holiday parties, school dances, corporate parties to good old fashioned block parties. I have DJed in cities on the west coast, from Seattle to Hollywood and even drove to the East Coast for a birthday party. With background hosting karaoke bars to MCing weddings and auctions or just providing soft background music, you can be assured that your event will be a success that is set ABLAZE!

My New Logo

Check out my BRAND NEW Logo

Even though I still like my last logo (the one with the burning CDs) that was at the top of the page, I like the new one even better. As I have been taking Digital Art classes at UVU, my logo has gone through a couple of changes. The last logo above was created for a class a couple years ago and as you can see, my skill level has improved. I hope you like it as much as I do and I will be implementing into the site very soon.

Weddings - Ablaze Entertainment specializes in wedding receptions. I will entertain your guests will the hits of today and the romantic hits of yesterday. They will feel the love all over again and your event will be one that they will remember forever. I know how important your wedding reception is and will do everything I can to make it PERFECT. I pride myself in my knowledge and experience at making wedding receptions run smoothly. I will coordinate with each of your vendors to ensure that your wedding runs smooth. Your wedding should be memorable for not only you but your guests as well. I want every one of your guests to enjoy themselves and remember your wedding day forever.

Dances - I study the national charts and the local charts to see what songs are climbing and dominating the airwaves. I will play the songs that get you and your guests tearing up the dancefloor.

Block Parties - Whether you are grilling it up and just relaxing, the music I will provide will set the mood you want. I can spin the chilling tunes of yesteryear to the cannonball hits of today

Ablaze Entertainment is a Full Time disc jockey company. I will provide you with premium DJ service at a very reasonable price. Ablaze Entertainment is located in American Fork, Utah (serves all of Salt Lake and Utah Counties) but does travel if needed.

Upon request, I can provide you with hundreds of testimonials from previous clients. 90% of my business is either repeat business or word of mouth from very satisfied customers. One of my Mother of the Bride had this to say about her daughters reception.

Follow Ablaze Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rockstar Productions

Heather · Married on 07/06/2013

Stretch was awesome! He really brought the fun to my reception! Awesome DJ

Sent on 08/02/2013

Annie · Married on 07/17/2008

Stretch is one of the funnest people you will ever meet, and yet he is extremely professional and experienced. He made the reception more of a party which was exactly what we wanted. With a huge music library, he had every single song we wanted played at the ceremony and reception. He had great ideas for the cake cutting, special dances, etc. that made it so much more memorable. Everyone had a blast at our wedding and people are still talking about it over 3 months later!

Sent on 10/31/2008

Ablaze Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Karaoke
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 276 W 300th N American Fork, UT, 84003 See on map
    Location of (Ablaze Entertainment)