Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number

About Abby Prather

Call or Text: 317-797-0009

E-mail: paintvixen@gmail.com

For discerning & contemporary brides.

This is the one day that everything should be perfect, including your makeup. On your wedding day, your makeup should be nothing less than exquisite.

Over a decade of professional makeup experience.

You spend months planning your wedding, and on your wedding day you should relax and let everyone else do the work. You also want to make sure your makeup is photo-friendly, long-lasting, comfortable, and flawless! My goal is for you to have a look created that suites your style and personal preferences.

All makeup applications include airbrush techniques and faux eye lashes. Contact me as appointments are limited.

nsp38
nsp38
nsp12 copy
redshoot

3 Reviews for Abby Prather

I met Abby at my pre-wedding budoir shoot and loved what she did with my makeup. I immediately canceled my other make-up artist and booked her. Along with my bridal makeup, she also took care of my mom and bridesmaids (she even helped one of my girls with their hair fiasco 20 minutes before we needed to leave for the church!). I have nothing but great things to say about Abby and her work. If you are in the Indianapolis area, you need to be using Abby!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Hotel Boudoir highly recommends Bridal Theory to anyone looking for a finished, breath taking look.
    They'll have you looking your best, whether it's for a day/evening look or photo ready for your wedding day or boudoir session.

Hotel Boudoir- Unique. Discreet. And Always Personal.
    www.hotelboudoir.com

Sent on 12/02/2014

Megan · Married on 11/02/2013

I felt an instant connection with Abby, and knew immediately I wanted her to be a part of one of the most important and memorable day of my life, which was my wedding day.
    Abby anticipated my needs long before I realized them myself. We had such a great time together during my trial session, and she had such a calming presence, setting me at ease on the Big Day.
    Abby's talent is exceptional. She has firm background in science, which absolutely sets her apart from other artists. She is a gifted artist.
    I have to admit Abby has a very impressive portfolio--lots of celebrities--and ME!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Abby Prather FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Hotel Boudoir
    Hotel Boudoir Wedding Photographers

Does amazing makeup for weddings and boudoir for Hotel Boudoir photography.

• Fishers, 46038 See on map