A Wingdreamer Photography

Lawrenceville, GA View map

The approach I take in my photography is creative and professional and I will work together with you to capture memories or assist you with corporate/commercial needs through the art and craft of photography.

Services offered in the Atlanta area and beyond include Lifestyle Portraits | Senior Portraits | Commercial Photography | Product Photography | Event Photography | Corporate Photography | Small to Medium sized Weddings.

My expertise is mixed with a passion for photography. The love of photography spans multiple generations in my family. I've been told that yes, there are other photographers to choose from, but my photos are by far the most creative and full of feeling.

I continue to stretch my abilities and talent and grow in my expertise through continuing education and learning from other photographers. I am an active member of the Roswell Photographic Society. http://www.roswellphotosociety.org/

My background in customer satisfaction research makes me even more focused on ensuring you walk away (or dance away) VERY satisfied and willing to share your experience with others!

You may contact me at 678-404-1674 or go to my contact page for more options.

I look forward to meeting you and talking with you about your needs and desires for photography.

Marie,

The Wing Dreamer

Covering the Atlanta area and beyond ~ Lawrenceville, Grayson, Loganville, Snellville, Buford, Norcross, Cumming, Lilburn, Braselton, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Smyrna, Cartersville, Gainesville