A Wedding 4 U AZ

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

$200 Typical Price

A Wedding 4 U AZ is a wedding officiating business based in Wickenburg, Arizona. Whether you're having an intimate ceremony or renewing your vows, we our dedicated and an experienced team can help you say "I do" in a meaningful way. Over the past few years, we have helped over 100 couples tie the knot, elevating their wedding ceremonies with warmth, meaning, and attention to detail.

We offer an affordable way to help people get the wedding of their dreams. A Wedding 4 U AZ is a Wedding Officiant service that services Arizona and New Mexico.

We are honored to give you the ceremony of your dreams—fun, traditional, laid-back or formal. He takes the weight off your shoulders, listens to your heart’s desire, offers ideas, and writes a deeply personal ceremony that is unique to the two of you. Together, we will create the ideal mood and experience for your wedding. Daniel is willing to serve all couples, all beliefs, all backgrounds, all expressions.

Daniel has spent 7 years as a public speaker and as an educator, is aptly positioned to craft a ceremonial experience that is undoubtedly yours. He feels it is an honor to be a part of your special event. Daniel looks after all of the details, big and small, letting you focus on your vows and saying ‘I do’ to the person you love.

We provides services for full ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals, unity ceremonies, and more. Classic wedding ceremonies typically last 20-30 minutes. To get started, after messaging US, we will schedule a consultation in person or on a Zoom call to capture all of the details for your ceremony. We’ll follow a step-by-step process as you work together to create the wedding that’s perfect for the two of you.

Hablamos Espanol (We will use a translator to make your service special.)

We specialize but not limited to: Commitment Ceremonies Non-Denominational Services Re-Vows Same Sex Weddings Unity Ceremonies Theme weddings are NOT an issue...

We love to preform Western or Hawaiian weddings.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$125

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
CO
NM
TX

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jessica Married on 09/09/2022

Extremely satisfied

I am extremely happy the wedding was beautiful Daniel did an extremely excellent job he is an outstanding person with a beautiful heart and I couldn’t ask for anyone better me and my husband are happily married and very satisfied thank you Daniel and I would highly recommend him to everybody I know
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/02/2022

Awesome Short notice Wedding Pro

Katrina did an amazing job on our wedding. She does amazing work. She kept in contact from hire all the way up to our special day. She made sure our needs were met and continued to ensure us if we needed anything to reach out. Our wedding turned out amazing! Thank you A wedding 4 u AZ for the amazing service!
    Daniela G. Married on 07/11/2022

DanielOfficiant

I am so grateful to Daniel for making my wedding happen ! Traveled long distance, was on time. Daniel, our officiant was so helpful and paciente with my case and went out of his way to make this happen. I am forever grateful !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

A Wedding 4 U AZ 1
Offer

We are offering a Halloween Day Costume wedding for you and your guest to enjoy the fun of DRESSING UP...

This offer makes your wedding price start at $50.00 plus only $.45 per mile.

I will be dressed up as a Priest, a Cowboy, or a Baseball Umpire... YOU make the call...

This wedding must be BOOKED By Oct 24th.

Team

Daniel Shank
Daniel Shank
Business Partner / Wedding Officiant

Daniel is a retired military veteran who received his certification as a wedding officiant in February 2021.

He has conducted over 100 weddings since then, from simple office elopements to full wedding services. He has also become ordained in New Mexico and Texas.

Cynthia Ozuna
Cynthia Ozuna
Owner

As an owner and partner of A Wedding 4 U AZ, I'm a City of Phoenix retiree with over 32 years of office management experience. This experience allows me to provide the best customer service to enable couples to have the wedding of their dreams with our officiant performing their ceremony.

I work behind the scenes, but I'm always available to assist in any way possible (provide wedding vow scripts and make changes as requested, stand in as a witness for elopements, and answer questions via email or phone call).

Katrina  Walker
Katrina Walker
Wedding Officiant

Katrina has come on the team to help us out with Casa Granda and Tucson area markets. As it is her goal to save people some money in Southern Arizona for their honeymoon.

She has been Ordained since May, and loves to be part of peoples special day.

She is also a Navy Veteran who was stationed with Daniel.

Phoenix, AZ, 85023
9282320131
928-232-0155

24 Hour
Location of (A Wedding 4 U AZ)
Wickenburg, AZ, 85390
9282320131

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding