A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier

Orlando, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier is a wedding hair and makeup provider based in Orlando, Florida. The company's team is composed of licensed cosmetologists, licensed estheticians, and certified makeup artists who thrive at enhancing the natural beauty of all clients. Capable of offering both traditional and airbrush makeup application, as well as styling service for all hair textures, the team creates stunning looks for clients of all genders, ages, and ethnicities.

Experience
Laylay Duchatelier, the founder, is a celebrity makeup artist with over 12 years of experience in the fashion and media industry. Laylay has trained with Sephora University NYC, Benefit Cosmetics, Lorac Cosmetics as a trainer for the tri-state area in NYC Makeup Forever, and MUD NYC. Laylay then moved to Orlando, FL where she worked for MAC cosmetics as a product specialist and then shortly after she was licensed as an esthetician at West Side Technical College, adding facials, waxing, and lash extensions to her services as well as professional airbrushing.

Laylay personally hand picked all of her freelance artist team based on their experience and unique attention to detail. All her artists both makeup/hair stylist are amazing at their craft. Together they are A Touch Of Fierce Team.

A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier offers consultations and trials to make sure that the team creates the wedding look that clients always envisioned. Hair and makeup services include the following offerings:

• Blowouts
  • Brow shaping
  • False lash application
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Shruti
    Shruti S. Married on 02/06/2022

Absolutely Loved it!

I got the hair and makeup done with Touch of Fierce for my engagement photoshoot.
    I am not exaggerating when I say they were thorough with the details! Laylay perfectly chose the shades that suit my skin tone and compliment the outfit at the same time. Very professional and expertise that you can completely trust! The products were of really good brands and The makeup lasted for a whole day! Thank you Laylay!!
    Sloane K. Married on 02/02/2022

Incredible

My artists were so talented. All of my family looked amazing and my MUA was sure to protect my lash extensions while doing my makeup. Everything was beautiful. I am a makeup artist myself and was so impressed by their attention to detail and ability to communicate and deliver my needs. My hair and makeup looked so stunning!!! So did my maid of honor and mom.
    I would hire them again in a heart beat! Genesis and Ruth did an amazing job I felt like a princess all day and my hair and makeup lasted all night.
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 01/20/2022
    Lay-Lay and her team did an absolutely astounding job on myself and my bridesmaids. I had a destination wedding in Orlando so I had to trust my gut on who I hired and I made no mistake with A Touch of Fierce. It was upwards of 90 degrees on my wedding day, I was outside, I was sweating bullets and my makeup STILL looked AMAZING in pictures. The girls did such a wonderful job. I would recommend Lay-Lay and her team to every bride getting hitched in the Orlando area! Truly Amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Austin & Ashley
    33 photos · 03/15/2020

Erwin Artistry Erwin Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend A Touch Of Fierce, Laylay is an amazing Makeup Artist. We met when I use to work for MAC Cosmetics. I've known her for quite some time and she's awesome at what she does.

Laura Reynolds Artistry Laura Reynolds Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Laylay for years as a fellow artist and have always been impressed with her professionalism, skill, and personality. Laylay is one of the first artist that I refer clients to if I myself am over booked. I can whole hardheartedly endorse and vouch for Laylays dedication to her clients and her craft.

Diamond Smiles Teeth Whitening Diamond Smiles Teeth Whitening Wedding Hair & Makeup

A Touch Of Fierce does amazing make up and hair. Be sure to contact them for excellent service and results for your special day!!

Hunters Creek Orlando, FL, 32837
407-917-3880

Office Hours Tuesday-Thursday 10AM-4PM Friday-Sunday Events/Weddings
Location of (A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding