97 Reviews for A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier

Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
96 A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier Reviews

I had the pleasure with working with jenn and Stacy for hair and makeup for my event. They were both very professional and very fun to get ready with. Their work is great!

Profile Picture Mehreen, 10/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my makeup done by Lay Lay as a bridesmaid and absolutely loved the service I received. So professional and listened to everything I asked for. The wedding was an out door wedding and the makeup lasted all day and all night without any movement! Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing and THE BRIDE wow, she looked absolutely stunning. I’ve booked A Touch of Fierce for my own wedding and couldn’t be more confident about my decision. Thanks again Lay Lay!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Today i had the pleasure of having my hair and make up done by Lay-Lay and Stacey. I was honest with the girls, that i was a little nervous since A Touch of Fierce was my 3rd make up trial. I had such horrible experiences during previous trials, where my vision was not conveyed or i wasn’t listened too. As soon as i opened my door to meet Lay-Lay and Stacey, i already had good vibes because they were so professional with their tools and equipment. They took the time to listen what i wanted and what i did not want. The entire experience was enjoyable and everything came out perfectly as i wanted! These girls made me shed real tears because i finally had found a team that would listen to what i want and made me feel beautiful. I feel so excited and relaxed to have the A Touch of Fierce team do my make up and hair for my wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda , 2/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Stacey and Jenn did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law. The service was amazing! My bridesmaids had the perfect soft look, my mothers both looked glam, and then I was absolutely stunned with how amazing I looked (I know...cocky haha). I could t have asked for a better crew to do our looks! Thank you!

Profile Picture Sondra, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay-Lay and her girls were the ultimate dream team on my wedding day! Lay-Lay provided constant and clear communication, makin. The entire process as easy as ever! Stacey and Genesis turned our mothers into absolute royalty! My maid of honor and I provided photos of our preferred hairstyles and left the chairs with exact matches to our photos! The professionalism and enthusiasm for their craft is outstanding and shows within their work! I'm so grateful to have hired them and you will be too!

Profile Picture Yesenia, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laylay did my makeup for my wedding day and I couldn't be more thrilled! I felt like a real life glam princess and the makeup took my wedding photos to the next level! Laylay does incredible work, and listened to exactly what I wanted to create a look that felt unique to me. My makeup was one of the most stress free elements of my wedding. Thank you Laylay!

Profile Picture Maegan, 1/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay lay was a god send! My hair lady cancelled on me a month before my wedding and she came to my rescue with her team. All of my girls looked beautiful and everyone was so happy with the artists work! I would recommend her to anyone for anything!

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was just perfect! As soon as I walked i knew I was going to work with lay lay. She’s a perfectionist and believe me I’m picky! Everything from my makeup, hair, the way I was treated was just beyond amazing! I can’t wait for these girls to doll me up again!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Best wedding MUA in Orlando hands down. So sweet and so professional and FLEXIBLE. I loved working with her, she listened to what I wanted and executed. BOOK HER NOW!!!

Profile Picture Jennyfer, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Lay-Lay just 7 days before my wedding! She responded so quickly and asked so many questions to help me out as best as she could. I had Saoni come do my hair and she was just so sweet! She wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I did my own makeup but she even helped me touch-up my makeup for free! (which i needed a little help with if I'm being honest). Thank you so much!! I had a great day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Se me hizo bastante difícil encontrar una maquilladora que cumpliera con mis expectativas, descarte varias antes de encontrar a LayLay y su equipo!! Estoy feliz con el resultado, me disfrute al máximo mi boda y TODO (maquillaje y peinado) se mantuvieron intactos! Gracias por haberme ayudado a hacer mi día especial en algo soñado, se que ellas son la mejor elección!

Profile Picture Genesis , 12/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

A Touch of Fierce was AMAZING!! They gave me the wedding look I dreamt of. Lay Lay and her team are super professional, they listen to what you want and conquer. I would hire them all over again! Thank you for making me look beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Carolina , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

From the moment I spoke to Lay-Lay I knew I NEEDED her for my special day! She put my mind at ease during a difficult time... I told Lay-Lay the look I was going for and her and her DREAM TEAM delivered!! They made me look and feel beyond beautiful... ❤ Can't wait to book them again!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for the perfect makeup-and hair artists to glam you up on your big day, look no further!! Lay Lay, Kristine and Cynthia are more than amazing!! They are fun, easy-going and extremely professional! There was soooo much going on on my wedding day, very chaotic, but the Touch of Fierce team arrived on time, ready to go without missing a beat. My ladies, especially my mom are very high maintenance! Lay Lay and her team went above and beyond to ensure everyone looked and felt their best! Even my flower girl couldn’t stop looking at herself in the mirror! Some of the ladies had additional requests after their applications were completed and Kristine made adjustments without hesitation! Very impressed! I started to cry when I saw my mother in law fully dressed, then entered Lay Lay to the rescue drying my tears and reapplying makeup like it was the easiest thing ever! I love her, she’s so personable, it’s like family is there with you. My only regret was waiting too long to book Cynthia for hair! Learn from my mistake, have your trials, but don’t waste time booking! Having them as part of your glam squad will be one of the best investments for your wedding! From cell phones to professional shots, everyone commented on how great they looked and how well the pictures turned out! I only wish I had more time to thank you ladies in person for a phenomenal job well done!! I will be sure to send some pictures very soon! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is WOW! I had a huge scare just 13 days before my wedding with my previous artist just quitting on me (didn't even know that was possible). I contacted Lay-Lay, she worked her magic and found me one of her artists for my date! I was a bit nervous since there was no time for me to do a trial with all the other details that still had to be put together, but the pictures she sent over from Alex's work had me in Awe! Needless to say, this is who I will be contacting for all future events! All my girls felt absolutely gorgeous that day, and my make-up has never been done better! You will not regret booking this team - so helpful, sweet, and they listen to your wants for your day - and of course make-up was flawless!

Profile Picture Scherina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay Lay and her team and top notch, fun, and fierce! My trial was easy and fun, and the day of my wedding her and Stacey made my mother and me look flawless. She was flexible and understanding. I will for sure use her in the future.

Profile Picture Jaycee, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This is an amazing company to work with! Laylay did an incredible job with my makeup for my enagagement party! She listened to what I wanted and exceeded all my expectations! From the first moment I texted her, she was always very prompt with her responses and I appreciated that greatly! She is highly professional and really did her best to be very flexible with her schedule to accommodate me especially at the last minute! She is truly an incredibly talented makeup artist and it was such a wonderful experience meeting and working with her! Stacey did my hair for my party and also blew it out of the water! She did an amazing job with creating my curls and it was exactly what I wanted! This is truly a great team of people to work with and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Roshny, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup

I booked A Touch of Fierce with just a little over a month to go before my wedding. I was not able to get in for a trial, but to be honest I was not nervous at all about how my hair/makeup would turn out because of all the pictures I had seen and how flawless their clients looked. The day of my wedding, my hair and makeup turned out EXACTLY how I had invisioned! My girls also loved the way everything turned out. The artists really take their time and are super professional. I will definitely be booking again for all my future hair and makeup needs!

Profile Picture Adam, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay-Lay and Cynthia did an absolutely amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids. Very sweet and professional! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. It couldn't have been better I would highly recommend Lay Lay and her team for your special day. Thanks Lay Lay and Cynthia for your wonderful work I loved my hair and makeup!!!

Profile Picture Siomara, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Lay Lay and her AWESOME staff member Cynthia left me FLAWLESS & FIERCE for my wedding day. "ATouchOfFierce" is such a perfect buisness name for these talented artists. The very moment I contacted LayLay she was so friendly and professional. Extremely patient as I set up 4 more appointments for my family member to also get hair & makeup. Which I must add, ever single girl looked absolutly stunning. I mentioned to her that I didn't have a lip gloss and she gave me the exact same one she used on me. She truly knows how to take care of her brides. You must follow her social media, her work speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Vilmarie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

I can't even begin to express nor begin to put in words how happy I am that Lay-Lay and Cynthia made me the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! They both were extremely professional, punctual and unbelievably talented. They created beautiful hairstyles and breathtaking makeup looks for not only myself but for my mother, mother in law, and bridesmaid. I am tremendously pleased with how everyone looked on my wedding day and it is all thanks to these ladies! Looking at wedding pictures, my wedding day was the day I felt the most beautiful and confident in my life! I would highly recommend A Touch of Fierce to anyone in the Orlando area, and I'm not even from Florida! I was married in Disney and A Touch of Fierce came to me at my resort and it made my day much less stressful! I had an emergency and last minute wedding pictures at the parks and needed my hair and makeup done again. I contacted Lay Lay about my predicament and she immediately said she could help! She and Cynthia came back out to my resort the day of my pictures at 4 am to make me look just as beautiful as I did on my actual wedding day. They were both just as professional and polite that morning as they were on my wedding day. I would give them 10 stars if I could! If you want to look stunning on your wedding day, don't hesitate or look anywhere else. I promise, these ladies are the absolute best!

Profile Picture Taylor , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lay Lay is a phenomenal make up artist and truly cares about you and your party for your special day. before my trial even started we already went over options I wants and what my skin type was ( I have really sensitive and oily skin). Lay Lay then went over options with me and since she is also an aesthetician she was SUPER knowledgeable about all skin types. The trial went amazing!!! She was very meticulous with her application and explaining everything she was doing very thoroughly. She was very clean ( made my OCD heart VERY HAPPY). Plus she made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids who have been in at least 3 weddings so far said this was the best make up they got and all loved Lay Lay! You seriously wont regret booking with her!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

You HAVE to pick "A touch of fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier" for your special event. She did my bridal makeup & it was amazing! It lasted all night. She uses all the best products. Was very punctual, very polite, proffessional! I am absolutely happy with how my pictures came out!

Profile Picture Arlene, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Lay Lay is simply amazing!!! She is very professional and kind! She made me look like a princess on the day of my wedding. I received so many compliments on my beautiful make-up!! Book with Lay Lay if you want a true 5-star experience. She is miraculous!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews