109 Reviews for A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier

Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
108 A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier Reviews

I had the pleasure with working with jenn and Stacy for hair and makeup for my event. They were both very professional and very fun to get ready with. Their work is great!

Profile Picture Mehreen, 10/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After booking my destination wedding online in Florida I quickly starting searching for a hair and makeup artist in the Orlando area through hashtags on Instagram. I stumbled across the A Touch of Fierce page and I was so excited to find out they were available the day of my wedding as I loved the quality of their work in all of the pictures I had seen. I had the pleasure of working with Lay Lay and Cynthia the day of my wedding. From the moment they arrived they were so professional, sweet and easy to work with. They truly listened to what my bridesmaids and I were looking for. They left everyone looking truly flawless. I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments we received on how beautiful we all looked and whoever took care of us knew what they were doing. If you’re looking for a hair and makeup artist look no further.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay Lay & Stacey did my makeup & hair on my wedding day. They were at my house at 6am as I was having a cruise ship wedding & had to be ready before boarding at 10:00. They did an amazing job, I’ve never received so many compliments in my life. The makeup did not move all day either! We did photos on the ship around 4:00 pm after my ceremony & reception & my makeup looked fresh and flawless! Absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my makeup done by Lay Lay as a bridesmaid and absolutely loved the service I received. So professional and listened to everything I asked for. The wedding was an out door wedding and the makeup lasted all day and all night without any movement! Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing and THE BRIDE wow, she looked absolutely stunning. I’ve booked A Touch of Fierce for my own wedding and couldn’t be more confident about my decision. Thanks again Lay Lay!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Today i had the pleasure of having my hair and make up done by Lay-Lay and Stacey. I was honest with the girls, that i was a little nervous since A Touch of Fierce was my 3rd make up trial. I had such horrible experiences during previous trials, where my vision was not conveyed or i wasn’t listened too. As soon as i opened my door to meet Lay-Lay and Stacey, i already had good vibes because they were so professional with their tools and equipment. They took the time to listen what i wanted and what i did not want. The entire experience was enjoyable and everything came out perfectly as i wanted! These girls made me shed real tears because i finally had found a team that would listen to what i want and made me feel beautiful. I feel so excited and relaxed to have the A Touch of Fierce team do my make up and hair for my wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda , 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Wedding Wire wouldn't let me leave 2 reviews on the same vendor but i made a second account because i had to leave an awesome review for A Touch of Fierce!
I had the pleasure of having Lay-Lay and her team do hair and make up for my wedding! I had booked A Touch of Fierce immediately after having such an awesome hair and make up trial. First of all i am impressed how quickly they were able to do hair and make up for 5 brides maids, a bride, mother of the bride, grandmother of the bride and a friend! Not only were they quick and efficient, everyone looked incredible! Hair and make up came out just how i wanted because the girls always listened to my vision. I was also amazed how both hair and make up stayed intact the entire wedding! Even after doing outside photos in 90 degree weather and sweating i still looked awesome! I definitely recommend A Touch of Fierce to any of my friends who are currently getting married.

Profile Picture amanda , 2/25/18, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay Lay was amazing! She did my bridal make up and it was flawless and it was exactly the look I wanted. My make up stayed in place from morning until late at night and I felt So beautiful! She was so kind, patient, and professional! She worked with a few of my bridesmaids as well as my mother and they all looked so incredibly beautiful! I would Hire lay lay again in a heart beat. So happy that I found Her !

Profile Picture bristin, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup

Lay lay and Cynthia worked wonders on my mum, grandma and I. They are lovely ladies who are so talented at what they do! I would thoroughly recommend them! Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day! I could not be more happier than to feel and look like a million bucks on my special day :)

Profile Picture Adrienne, 1/25/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

When A touch of fierce says they offer exceptional quaility they absolutely do! This is an amazing team of increadible ladies! They are sweet and love what they do! It was like I had an extension to my bridal party!!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey and Jenn did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law. The service was amazing! My bridesmaids had the perfect soft look, my mothers both looked glam, and then I was absolutely stunned with how amazing I looked (I know...cocky haha). I could t have asked for a better crew to do our looks! Thank you!

Profile Picture Sondra, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay-Lay and her girls were the ultimate dream team on my wedding day! Lay-Lay provided constant and clear communication, makin. The entire process as easy as ever! Stacey and Genesis turned our mothers into absolute royalty! My maid of honor and I provided photos of our preferred hairstyles and left the chairs with exact matches to our photos! The professionalism and enthusiasm for their craft is outstanding and shows within their work! I'm so grateful to have hired them and you will be too!

Profile Picture Yesenia, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laylay did my makeup for my wedding day and I couldn't be more thrilled! I felt like a real life glam princess and the makeup took my wedding photos to the next level! Laylay does incredible work, and listened to exactly what I wanted to create a look that felt unique to me. My makeup was one of the most stress free elements of my wedding. Thank you Laylay!

Profile Picture Maegan, 1/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely give Lay-Lay and her fabulous team 5 out of 5 stars! I have used her services twice for my best friend and my sister's weddings, and have been blown away both times. The professionalism and pride she takes in her art is second to none, and you will be absolutely thrilled with the magic she works with her brushes! Her hair stylists as well are absolutely phenomenal, I am planning my step-daughter's Quinceneara and refuse to use any hair/makeup service other than Lay-Lay and her team, and can't wait to be slayed by them again. I highly suggest choosing her and her team for your special event and day!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lay lay was a god send! My hair lady cancelled on me a month before my wedding and she came to my rescue with her team. All of my girls looked beautiful and everyone was so happy with the artists work! I would recommend her to anyone for anything!

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was just perfect! As soon as I walked i knew I was going to work with lay lay. She’s a perfectionist and believe me I’m picky! Everything from my makeup, hair, the way I was treated was just beyond amazing! I can’t wait for these girls to doll me up again!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Best wedding MUA in Orlando hands down. So sweet and so professional and FLEXIBLE. I loved working with her, she listened to what I wanted and executed. BOOK HER NOW!!!

Profile Picture Jennyfer, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Lay-Lay just 7 days before my wedding! She responded so quickly and asked so many questions to help me out as best as she could. I had Saoni come do my hair and she was just so sweet! She wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I did my own makeup but she even helped me touch-up my makeup for free! (which i needed a little help with if I'm being honest). Thank you so much!! I had a great day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Se me hizo bastante difícil encontrar una maquilladora que cumpliera con mis expectativas, descarte varias antes de encontrar a LayLay y su equipo!! Estoy feliz con el resultado, me disfrute al máximo mi boda y TODO (maquillaje y peinado) se mantuvieron intactos! Gracias por haberme ayudado a hacer mi día especial en algo soñado, se que ellas son la mejor elección!

Profile Picture Genesis , 12/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

A Touch of Fierce was AMAZING!! They gave me the wedding look I dreamt of. Lay Lay and her team are super professional, they listen to what you want and conquer. I would hire them all over again! Thank you for making me look beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Carolina , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lay lay is amazing, talented and her love for what she does shows in her work. I’m late with this rating but I can’t express how much I appreciate what she did for me on my wedding back in November. She was flexible and worked with my schedule which was superrrr early in the morning. She listened to my exact requests, executed them perfectly and made me feel beautiful! It was a fun and comfortable atmosphere from start to finish on the most important day. I highly recommend A touch of Fierce! Thank you Lay-lay... I can’t wait for my next event so I can have you doll me up!

Profile Picture Sintia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I spoke to Lay-Lay I knew I NEEDED her for my special day! She put my mind at ease during a difficult time... I told Lay-Lay the look I was going for and her and her DREAM TEAM delivered!! They made me look and feel beyond beautiful... ❤ Can't wait to book them again!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for the perfect makeup-and hair artists to glam you up on your big day, look no further!! Lay Lay, Kristine and Cynthia are more than amazing!! They are fun, easy-going and extremely professional! There was soooo much going on on my wedding day, very chaotic, but the Touch of Fierce team arrived on time, ready to go without missing a beat. My ladies, especially my mom are very high maintenance! Lay Lay and her team went above and beyond to ensure everyone looked and felt their best! Even my flower girl couldn’t stop looking at herself in the mirror! Some of the ladies had additional requests after their applications were completed and Kristine made adjustments without hesitation! Very impressed! I started to cry when I saw my mother in law fully dressed, then entered Lay Lay to the rescue drying my tears and reapplying makeup like it was the easiest thing ever! I love her, she’s so personable, it’s like family is there with you. My only regret was waiting too long to book Cynthia for hair! Learn from my mistake, have your trials, but don’t waste time booking! Having them as part of your glam squad will be one of the best investments for your wedding! From cell phones to professional shots, everyone commented on how great they looked and how well the pictures turned out! I only wish I had more time to thank you ladies in person for a phenomenal job well done!! I will be sure to send some pictures very soon! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 11/11/17, 1 Review