A Texas Whirlwind Wedding

10 Perthuis Farms Rd, La Marque, TX 77568 Map · Phone number

About A Texas Whirlwind Wedding

A Texas Whirlwind Wedding is a complete mobile wedding service in the Galveston and Houston Texas area. We offer Wedding Planning/Coordination, Music, Officiant, Florals, Complete Altars, Decorations, Photography, Cakes, on and on, ...We can help you with everything.

BUT WE DO NOT REQUIRE THAT YOU MUST ORDER EVERYTHING FROM US, ... you can pick out the things you want, and the way you want it, It's your wedding day and you get it the way you want it. We will even help you find things from other vendors.

DSC00747
Professional Sound Sytem with Light Tree at no extra charge
Professional Sound Sytem with Light Tree at no extra charge

14 Reviews for A Texas Whirlwind Wedding

Kristi · Married on 05/07/2011

Whirlwind Weddings was a lifesaver! My first wedding coordinator was never available to work with me, and Christy stepped in to save the day. What a relief it was to have someone who truly cared about making my day special, and to help me in every way that I needed her. I highly recommend their services, a top notch pair~

Kristi Bender

Sent on 05/17/2011
  • Catna

Catna · Married on 04/16/2011

Ms. Christy and Mr. Jim were amazing!!!! It was down to the wire on the big family wedding and I wanted to pull my hair out.. I was soo stressed!!! Well babe suggested that in lue of a big wedding because of all the stress and drama, why don't we just go have a private ceremony.. With only about 2 weeks away from the date I wanted to get married a friend suggested a private beach wedding in Galveston.. I immediately started googling and found Texas Whirlwind weddings along with a few other businesses but 2 had all the qualities I was looking for. I put in a call and spoke with Ms. Christy and after a few minutes of rambling about what I was looking for, she summed it up really quick.. A private wedding for the 2 of you.. I was like yes!!! When she quoted her price I was completely sold!!! I just couldn't believe I was getting every single detail for such a small price when I was out of $1600 and still had much to go on a big family wedding that was becoming more about the family and less about me and my fella. I called the other choice just to see what they offered and it couldn't compare to Ms. Christy.. I immediately called her back and she sprung into action. She walked me through the process over the phone and since I'm in Dallas and she's in La Marque, we did all the business via email.. How convenient!!! I think I bugged her to death with my numerous emails but each and every time I emailed her with a question or a suggestion, she was always courteous and responded very quickly..

On our wedding day we got a little lost and were a little late but Mr. Jim and Ms. Christy were still very nice and helped us find the correct spot. The set up was completely gorgeous.. Simple and beautiful. They were very friendly. When I received the pictures, I was just amazed at how beautiful they were.. They captured every moment perfectly..

I give them a 2 thumbs up!!! WAY UP!! They made my dream beach wedding come true... Many many Thanks to them!! They were awesome.. We have even said we will definitely be giving them a call when we renew vows in about 10 years..
    They are nice people who do an awesome job.. Even with last minute couples...lol..

Sent on 04/27/2011

John · Married on 05/30/2010

They left their vacation early to assit us in planning a short notice wedding and everything turned out just as we wanted. We would recomend them to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 06/21/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Texas Whirlwind Wedding FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• 10 Perthuis Farms Rd La Marque, 77568 See on map