Fullerton, CA 92833 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

21 Reviews for A Serenade of Flowers

Veronica · Married on 01/16/2016

Gini was such a pleasure to work with! During our first meeting she listened to what my fiancé and I envisioned and was very helpful in suggesting flowers that would be in season for our January wedding. She had great communication throughout the process and was very accommodating when the size of our bridal party ended up changing. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and I appreciated her willingness to move the hydrangea garland she made for our ceremony to our sweetheart table. I had a great experience with Gini and Serenade of Flowers and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Brittney · Married on 03/28/2015

Gini is absolutely amazing! I told her exactly what I wanted and she gave it to me! I had six bouquets that were just baby's breath and she made them all look beautiful even thought it was so simple. My bouquet was made up of baby's breath and anemones. Her pricing is phenomenal also! She worked with our budget and was able to give us just what we wanted. She did an amazing job! I was so unbelievably happy with the outcome! THANKS GINI!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Trisha · event on 12/07/2013

A Serenade of Flowers provided floral centerpieces for my father-in-law's 70th birthday party. Gini has exquisite taste, and created elegant, unique arrangements that set the tone for the occasion. She was easy to work with, very responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly the day of the event. I look forward to working with Serenade of Flowers again and again!

Sent on 01/06/2014