Irvine, CA 92604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Perfect Day Events by Courtnie James

A Perfect Day Events by Courtnie James is a full coordination, month of coordination and day of coordination wedding service. I strive to make your day The Perfect Day it is supposed to be. From the beginning of the wedding planning till the day you say "I Do" , I will guide you and introduce you to some awesome wedding vendors to make those everlasting memories of one of the most special days in your lifetime. With over 6 years in the coordinating business your day can be as simple and elegant to as grand and amazing as you want it to be. This is Your Day. I will be there for every moment of the planning process. I enjoy every moment of making your day "A Perfect Day".

6 Reviews for A Perfect Day Events by Courtnie James

Robin · Married on 04/15/2012

Courtnie did a fantastic job! She took care of everything to ensure we had a smooth day. All emails were promptly returned and she offered a great price. I could not recommend her more enthusiastically. She was great!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Maria · Married on 09/18/2010

We were so pleased to have Courtnie as our coordinator on the day of our wedding. She was very organized, always on time and made sure that things went as planned. We definitely would recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/03/2010

Christina · Married on 10/18/2008

First of all, hiring a Day-of-Coordinator was probably the best thing I did throughout the wedding planning process and hiring Courtnie James as my Day-of-Coordinator was the icing on the cake!! She was great! From the first time we met, we immediately felt comfortable with her. She was nothing but professional and helpful throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, she took care of everything. Everything that I envisioned on our wedding day came true and everything went perfectly. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding the entire day without worrying about the small details.

Our families also loved working with Courtnie. They felt comfortable going to her if they needed anything because she had such a warm personality. My sister-in-law even said that when she and other family members were stressed or nervous, Courtnie was able to calm their nerves and take care of what needed to be done.

All of our vendors mentioned that Courtnie was professional and easy to work with.

I would definitely recommend Courtnie to my friends and family. She is a people-person who is easy-going and at the same time professional. She gets the job done the way you want it done and knows how to work with different people. She is very knowledgeable in wedding trends and has a lot of creative ideas. She is also very responsive if you have any questions or concerns.

Sent on 11/06/2008