Pompano Beach, FL 33067 Map · Phone number

DSC0118
DSC0125
DSC0153
A New Leaf
Photography by Genesis Photos. This was created for a  pre wedding bridal photo shot
Photography by Genesis Photos. This was created for a pre wedding bridal photo shot
NewLeaflogowcurve
DSC0118

4 Reviews for A New Leaf

Linzi · Married on 10/24/2015

I found Liz through the catering company I used for my wedding day. The flowers provided by Liz were perfect. We had a small wedding, with 20 people in attendance and then a small reception. She made my bouquet, my husbands boutonnière, and three large centerpieces. The colors and quality were exceptional. I had a vision of what I wanted and she executed it to a tee. Thanks for such beautiful work, Liz!

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • User3602071 · 2+ years ago

Liz McMullen of a New Leaf did the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. She did a spectacular job and the arrangements, bouquets and all the special touches she provided were amazing!! I would highly recommend A New Leaf if you are looking for a very special, beautiful, personal touch for your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2012

We weren’t looking for a florist. The look I wanted was so simple. On the wedding day, Liz walked in to help my mom, took all my different simple flowers, and created the most beautifully elegant bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen. They all came out as perfect as I could ever imagine!! When I walked into the bridal suite house where all of the flowers were sitting I was amazed at how perfect they were. When Mike and I were introduced into the reception - we were blown away by the the look of the centerpieces - they were amazing. I could never thank Liz enough for turning my simple flowers into such perfect pieces for my wedding day.

Sent on 11/14/2012

A New Leaf FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Genesis Photography
    Genesis Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Liz at a New Leaf to EVERY Genesis Photograpy bride. She is reasonably priced and she REALLY CARES about her brides. So many brides aren't able to really explain what they want for their flowers. They know what they like but they don't know how to communicate that to a florist. Most florists will sit them at a table and tell them to flip through a few books and point to a photograph that they like. Liz doesn't do that. She spends a great deal of time getting to know her brides. What do they like? What do the rest of their wedding details look like? She takes that information and she creates something that is unique to each bride. Her work never ceases to take my breath away.

• Pompano Beach, 33067 See on map