2319 Timberloch Place Ste C, Spring, TX 77380 Map · Phone number

About A Memorable Event

Our goal is to provide our clients, whether a fund raising gala, a blushing bride or an event coordinator with an incredible look for an equally incredible savings. Our specialty is in providing design and color coordination for a complete look. No event is too small or too large for our design team to create a fabulous setting within a variety of budgets. Our product range is varied to provide our clients with their own individual and unique venue. With over 15 years of event coordination, design and décor implementation in weddings, corporate events and private parties, our staff is dedicated to working with individuals, as well as planners to make that perfect memorable event.

832-663-9478

wedding 8

21 Reviews for A Memorable Event

• SummerS

Summer · Married on 01/16/2016

I worked with Pam Lopez at A Memorable Event to provide linens, decor and floral for our wedding. I liked the idea of being able to get linen and floral done together at the same place and their extensive showroom is perfect for getting tons of ideas! They have SO MUCH to choose from, you can really go crazy in there! Pam was great to work with throughout the entire process and always had good ideas to offer. I really liked that they had all of their own stock in a warehouse so items could be pulled immediately and displayed for you to see examples. Other linen rental companies we looked at would just rent their linens from a 3rd party so you never really could see a full mock-up of what you were getting to know 100% that's what you wanted. The experience at A Memorable Event is completely different from that, thank goodness. On the day of the wedding, everything looked amazing and was set up perfectly! The floral arrangements looked even more beautiful than when we did the mock-up and all of our guests loved them. Everything was just exactly what I wanted and I'd recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 02/02/2016

AME did an amazing job! They worked so hard to understand exactly what I had in mind for my wedding, and they captured it perfectly. The tables, chairs, floral, lightening - everything - was perfect! They were so easy to work with and I'm so, so glad we chose them to do our event - they really can do any type of look and they provided and executed many beautiful ideas for the space! I highly recommend using them for rental, floral, decor etc.!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Prissy · Married on 10/17/2015

Wow! AME was amazing! They were able to capture my daughter's vision and more! I have received messages from multiple guests complimenting the floral arrangements and decor. Pam and her team went above and beyond (even adding extras to complete the look). We were thrilled with their service and design!

Sent on 11/03/2015

A Memorable Event FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Linens