A Lil' More Music DJ Service

Albuquerque, NM View map
$1,081 Most Popular Price

$1,081 Most Popular Price

A Lil' More Music DJ Service is locally owned by DeeDee and Mo Molina. We've been providing personalized service to couples throughout the New Mexico area for 15 years. Our professionalism along with our years of experience in the wedding industry has allowed us to provide music entertainment and coordinating for ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. Our events include state of the art lighting and equipment. Please contact us today to schedule a free consultation.

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,081

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Lara V. Married on 01/06/2019

Best Decision You Can Make!

So much more than a DJ, Dee Dee and Mo truly do everything they can to ensure all aspects of your wedding go off without a hitch. We got to experience every event because they made sure we stayed on schedule and made up time where we needed to. My venue told me after the fact that this was the best DJ they ever experienced. I received countless compliments on their behalf. I would recommend them to all my closest friends and family!!!
    Susan Married on 09/21/2018
    So much more than just great music, A Lil More Music DJ Service made our event a complete success. We got so many compliments about how well organized and fun the night was for everyone. DeeDee and Mo listened to
    all our ideas and plans and added great suggestions based on their experience. We were able to relax and enjoy the event with family and friends, just as promised. Worth every penny and we highly recommend them
    for any event.
    Victoria Married on 06/11/2017
    A Lil More Music was AMAZING!!! My husband and I cannot recommend them enough!! I am so happy that we went with a professional Dj and it made ALL the difference in our reception. Moe and DeeDee are so professional, caring, and experienced, and they made sure that we had everything we wanted from beginning to end. They helped us through the entire process of selecting songs, games, and anything else needed for a great party. Because of their amazing energy, our guests had the best time dancing the night away. Their experience is unbeatable and I am absolutely thrilled with their work. After talking to several Djs in the area, we were so happy with our decision. Definitely go with these guys, you will be so happy that you did!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Albuquerque, 87111
Location of (A Lil' More Music DJ Service)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding