A Life Built for Two

York, PA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

A Life Built For Two is a wedding photography company operating out of York, Pennsylvania. Photographers Bryan and Laikyn, having experienced wedding planning personally, are passionate about capturing memories as they are experienced, in their relaxed and friendly approach. Their keen eye for art and design allows them to document your wedding as it unfolds, adapting to the flow of your day’s events. Driven to provide images you can treasure for a lifetime and an experience you won't forget, Bryan and Laikyn work with their clients along each step of the way to provide unmatched service and high-quality photography.

As a team of two photographers, A Life Built For Two effortlessly captures both the pivotal moments and the more subtle, intimate details of your day. Using a blend of contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles, their goal is to naturally capture moments of love, joy, and laughter as they occur. From engagement shoots, to designing save-the-date cards and heirloom albums, Bryan and Laikyn create an effortless process that will have you feeling confident and excited from the planning process straight through to the reveal of your wedding gallery. The team will invite you and your loved ones to join them to view your photographs at your very own Reveal Party.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• April
    April K. Married on 10/22/2021

An Incredible Photography Team

Bryan & Laikyn are incredible! They capture the most beautiful candid shots and work hard to get to know you as a couple. We so appreciated how they are responsive, genuine, and amazing photographers! Our engagement shoots and wedding pictures are beyond beautiful. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer, A Life Built for Two is who you MUST use! We couldn't be happier with our forever photos that have captured the most precious moments in our relationship.

A Life Built for Two's reply:

Thank you so much for your review April! Working with you and Greg has been so amazing, and your wedding day was so beautiful and special! You guys are the best!
  • Melody
    Melody K. Married on 04/25/2021

Very professional and overall wonderful to work with !!!

The couple took there time with me and my husband and made our day for our engagement photo's and wedding better than I could ever imagine!!!!

A Life Built for Two's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Melody! You and Robert were such a joy to work with and your wedding day came together so beautifully!

Pricing

Team

Bryan Pelky
Bryan Pelky
Co-Owner, Photographer

Hi I'm Bryan! I have a huge passion for photography and for capturing people exactly as they are. I love the fast paced nature and excitement of wedding days, along with getting to connect with amazing couples and their friends and family. At some point during your engagement session or wedding day, you will probably catch me running around, rolling around on the ground, or even standing in the middle of a road to get the perfect shot. To say I am committed to you and your photographs is an understatement. In my free time, I love spending time with my wife, Laikyn, and our two fur babies, our cat Wolife and our dog Willy. I love to go camping, hiking, and biking, and I could probably survive off of Goldfish if I had to.

Laikyn Pelky
Laikyn Pelky
Co-Owner, Photographer

Hi, I'm Laikyn! I love helping people feel beautiful and confident throughout the whole photography process, and capturing people in the best possible way. It is so amazing to be able to photograph a wedding day exactly as it unfolds and helping our couples be able to remember their wedding day in a truly authentic way. I love having the opportunity to connect with couples and help them along each step of the way, helping them feel confident in us and our process so they can fully enjoy and be fully present in their wedding day. In my free time I love to spend time with Bryan and our animals, and I love to dabble in artsy things like painting and crafting, and I love reading or listening to anything by Malcolm Gladwell.

York, Pennsylvania York, PA, 17403
Location of (A Life Built for Two)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding