York, Pennsylvania, York, PA 17403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About A Life Built for Two

A Life Built For Two is a wedding photography company operating out of York, Pennsylvania. Photographers Bryan and Laikyn, having experienced wedding planning personally, are passionate about capturing memories as they are experienced, in their relaxed and friendly approach. Their keen eye for art and design allows them to document your wedding as it unfolds, adapting to the flow of your day’s events. Driven to provide images you can treasure for a lifetime and an experience you won't forget, Bryan and Laikyn work with their clients along each step of the way to provide unmatched service and high-quality photography.

As a team of two photographers, A Life Built For Two effortlessly captures both the pivotal moments and the more subtle, intimate details of your day. Using a blend of contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles, their goal is to naturally capture moments of love, joy, and laughter as they occur. From engagement shoots, to designing save-the-date cards and heirloom albums, Bryan and Laikyn create an effortless process that will have you feeling confident and excited from the planning process straight through to the reveal of your wedding gallery. The team will invite you and your loved ones to join them to view your photographs at your very own Reveal Party.

Follow A Life Built for Two on
Lake Redman Engagement
a life built for two wedding and engagement photography york pa photographer 0098 51 1018287 160589046655242
Vandiver Inn wedding
Susquehanna River Engagement

3 Reviews for A Life Built for Two

• Michaela

Michaela S. · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing Photographer and Experience!!

Amazing photographer to work with! Bryan and Laikyn work as a great team to make the process smooth and fun. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

They worked together on both my engagement shoot and wedding day. The pictures are breathtaking. Not only are they incredible reminders of this past season, they perfectly encompass what it felt like to be in the moment.

Thanks Bryan and Laikyn for all your hard work!

Sent on 10/09/2019

A Life Built for Two's reply:

Thank you so much Michaela! We enjoyed your and Ben's wedding so much, and your images are still some of our favorites!

Savannah · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing photographer!

I was very hesitant to hire a photographer because I really did not want any strangers at my wedding due to the events intimate nature. After finding Bryan, I knew that would not be the case! He quickly became a great friend of mine through our meetings where we talked about the wedding and all of my wants. Bryan was professional and completely encapsulated the feel of my wedding in his photos. On the day of, Bryan was so attentive and sweet to everyone. The photos were phenomenal and I seriously could not have chosen a better photographer. We were running VERY behind schedule due to my family, and Bryan was able to work with this seamlessly, and even got all of the bridal party and family formals done in a short time per my request. I can happily and confidently say that Bryan is the best wedding photographer we could have chosen.

Sent on 11/07/2018

A Life Built for Two's reply:

Hi Savannah, thank you so much! It is always our goal to connect with our couples and I'm so glad you felt that way working with me through the process! It was such an honor to photograph your wedding, and I am so appreciative of your feedback!

A Life Built for Two Pricing

A Life Built for Two Price Rates

A Life Built for Two FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4400
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Life Built for Two 1
    Receive $100 In Print Credit When You Book With Us!

After you receive your photos, there is nothing better than getting them printed so you can display them in your home and cherish them forever! That is why when you book us, you will receive $100 in print credit to put toward your choice of printed products, which includes save the dates, matted prints, wall art, and albums! Be sure to mention this promotion when you book us!

Team of A Life Built for Two

Bryan Pelky

Bryan Pelky

Co-Owner, Photographer

Hi I'm Bryan! I have a huge passion for photography and for capturing people exactly as they are. I love the fast paced nature and excitement of wedding days, along with getting to connect with amazing couples and their friends and family. At some point during your engagement session or wedding day, you will probably catch me running around, rolling around on the ground, or even standing in the middle of a road to get the perfect shot. To say I am committed to you and your photographs is an understatement. In my free time, I love spending time with my wife, Laikyn, and our two fur babies, our cat Wolife and our dog Willy. I love to go camping, hiking, and biking, and I could probably survive off of Goldfish if I had to.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Laikyn Pelky

Laikyn Pelky

Co-Owner, Photographer

Hi, I'm Laikyn! I love helping people feel beautiful and confident throughout the whole photography process, and capturing people in the best possible way. It is so amazing to be able to photograph a wedding day exactly as it unfolds and helping our couples be able to remember their wedding day in a truly authentic way. I love having the opportunity to connect with couples and help them along each step of the way, helping them feel confident in us and our process so they can fully enjoy and be fully present in their wedding day. In my free time I love to spend time with Bryan and our animals, and I love to dabble in artsy things like painting and crafting, and I love reading or listening to anything by Malcolm Gladwell.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• York, Pennsylvania York, PA, 17403 See on map
    717-922-4946 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Life Built for Two)