A Life Built for Two

A Life Built for Two 2
A Life Built for Two 3
  • Michaela

Michaela Stocks · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing Photographer and Experience!!

Amazing photographer to work with! Bryan and Laikyn work as a great team to make the process smooth and fun. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

They worked together on both my engagement shoot and wedding day. The pictures are breathtaking. Not only are they incredible reminders of this past season, they perfectly encompass what it felt like to be in the moment.

Thanks Bryan and Laikyn for all your hard work!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    A Life Built for Two 4
    A Life Built for Two 5
    A Life Built for Two 6

Savannah · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing photographer!

I was very hesitant to hire a photographer because I really did not want any strangers at my wedding due to the events intimate nature. After finding Bryan, I knew that would not be the case! He quickly became a great friend of mine through our meetings where we talked about the wedding and all of my wants. Bryan was professional and completely encapsulated the feel of my wedding in his photos. On the day of, Bryan was so attentive and sweet to everyone. The photos were phenomenal and I seriously could not have chosen a better photographer. We were running VERY behind schedule due to my family, and Bryan was able to work with this seamlessly, and even got all of the bridal party and family formals done in a short time per my request. I can happily and confidently say that Bryan is the best wedding photographer we could have chosen.

Sent on 11/07/2018

A Life Built for Two FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 855 S Sharon Ave Red Lion, PA, 17356 See on map