159 Oak Hill Circle, Canton, GA 30114 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About A Lewis Films

A Lewis Films is an experienced wedding videography company based out of Canton, Georgia. Their passion is visual storytelling. They have over five years of experience crafting unique cinematic films to fit each individual couple. A Lewis Films uses their passionate art form to showcase your day from beginning to end.

Experience
This videography company was started by Alexander F. Lewis in 2016. Since then his company has won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award in 2018. He believes that the key to a great wedding video is understanding what moments are the most important and then weaving them into an amazing film that will be cherished for generations.

A Lewis Films has multiple packages to choose from. They include: the Highlight, the Premier and the Collection. Each package includes full day coverage with Alexander and an assistant videographer. His services include:

• Client revisions
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations

Areas Covered
This videography company is located in Canton, Georgia but films all over Northern Georgia including:

• Atlanta

A Lewis Films 2
A Lewis Films 3
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 05/04/2019

You've Found Your Videographer!

We are SOO happy we went with Alex of A Lewis Films for our wedding! I was certain of our vendor choice as soon as I saw Alex’s collection of wedding videos. Each of his videos seem to include a dreamlike, personalized touch.
    Come the day of, he was so fun to work with! And he made the process super easy and enjoyable. Him and his team rocked it, getting flawless shots while maintaining a natural setting.
    Now that we have the videos back, WOW! Alex’s creativity is truly impressive. He saw perfect photo-ops and made it a mission to capture those moments. The music choices for the teaser and feature film were spot on. I sent the video to my husband, and he couldn’t even watch it at his desk because he was tearing up! That’s what Alex’s videos will do – bring back all the feels from the best day of your life. We couldn’t have dreamed up such a beautiful recap of ours! 😊
    It truly was a pleasure to work with Alex and his team. We highly recommend A Lewis Films for your wedding (or any event)!

Sent on 09/18/2019

A Lewis Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Mae!! It makes me so excited to know that my videos bring back all those beautiful memories for you! :)
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 04/13/2019

So talented!

Alex not only is insanely talented but also a great guy to have hanging out with you during your wedding! He was so chill and kept us laughing all day. Neither of us is super comfortable in front of the camera but he was awesome at directing us just enough but also letting us just do our thing. He was really communicative and responsive throughout the process, too. We haven’t yet gotten our full film back yet but the teaser he sent through literally had us both emotional all over again - it was a perfect capture of our day and the quality of the shots were amazing!

Sent on 04/23/2019

A Lewis Films's reply:

Emma! Thank you so so much for the kind words! :) Nothing makes me happier than to know you and Alex loved your experience and Teaser Film! Congratulations on your beautiful marriage I can't wait to send over all the final films! :)
  • Mary

Mary Catherine Gregory · Married on 04/06/2019

Best videographer ever!

Alex is the absolute, most amazing videographer you could hire! He was prompt, organized, and captured ever single moment of the most special day of my life!! Our video 100000% exceeded out expectations and I cannot stop watching it! Alex listened to every single request I had and executed it better than I could even have imagined!! There is no doubt in my mind that you will never regret choosing A Lewis films for any special event you want captured. This video is something I will cherish for the rest of my life and seeing the moments I missed on my wedding day brings me to tears, but thankfully I had Alex there to capture it for me so I now feel like I didn't miss a beat :)

Sent on 08/06/2019

A Lewis Films's reply:

Thank you so much Mary Catherine! I'm so overjoyed to know that you love your films and will be able to cherish all the moments for a lifetime! It was incredible meeting your family and spending your beautiful wedding day together, I wish you all the success and blessing in your and Tripp's marriage!

A Lewis Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Cre8ive Cinema
    Cre8ive Cinema Wedding Videographers

Alex is a very talented videographer and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. He has over 6 years of experience in the wedding industry and is very reliable, easy to get along with and very professional.

• 159 Oak Hill Circle Canton, GA, 30114 See on map