159 Oak Hill Circle, Canton, GA 30114 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About A Lewis Films

A Lewis Films is an experienced wedding videography company based out of Canton, Georgia. Their passion is visual storytelling. They have over five years of experience crafting unique cinematic films to fit each individual couple. A Lewis Films uses their passionate art form to showcase your day from beginning to end.

Experience
This videography company was started by Alexander F. Lewis in 2016. Since then his company has won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award in 2018. He believes that the key to a great wedding video is understanding what moments are the most important and then weaving them into an amazing film that will be cherished for generations.

A Lewis Films has multiple packages to choose from. They include: the Highlight, the Premier and the Collection. Each package includes full day coverage with Alexander and an assistant videographer. His services include:

• Client revisions
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations

Areas Covered
This videography company is located in Canton, Georgia but films all over Northern Georgia including:

• Atlanta

A Lewis Films 3
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 04/13/2019

So talented!

Alex not only is insanely talented but also a great guy to have hanging out with you during your wedding! He was so chill and kept us laughing all day. Neither of us is super comfortable in front of the camera but he was awesome at directing us just enough but also letting us just do our thing. He was really communicative and responsive throughout the process, too. We haven’t yet gotten our full film back yet but the teaser he sent through literally had us both emotional all over again - it was a perfect capture of our day and the quality of the shots were amazing!

Sent on 04/23/2019

A Lewis Films's reply:

Emma! Thank you so so much for the kind words! :) Nothing makes me happier than to know you and Alex loved your experience and Teaser Film! Congratulations on your beautiful marriage I can't wait to send over all the final films! :)
  • Calyn

Calyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing to work with!

Alex has been amazing to work with through the whole process! He is always quick to respond and keeps you in the loop with his editing timeline, which I really liked. It’s been so great to look back on our day and watch it from the outside looking in. We both agree it’s hard to remember much of the day because of all the emotions and things going on and they made our day come to life again and we are so appreciative of that.

Alex, thank you so much for your time, thoughtfulness, and effort put into our day and our firm. The film is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Lacey · Married on 09/22/2018

Photo and video for my wedding were extremely important to me so I did an insane amount of research on Georgia-based videographers and was so happy to find Alex.

I watched every one of his wedding videos for other couples and sobbed during each one, and I think he has a true talent of I absolutely loved the way he captured the emotion and excitement and love of each wedding and it truly shines through in his videos.

He was one of the most responsive and helpful people I worked with throughout my year of planning and the day of the wedding, he and his assistant John were phenomenal and totally rolled with the craziness of the day.

I would absolutely, highly recommend Alex to every couple! ...My sister even booked him for her wedding the following year, if that's any indication of how great our experience was.

Sent on 10/10/2018

A Lewis Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Cre8ive Cinema
    Cre8ive Cinema Wedding Videographers

Alex is a very talented videographer and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. He has over 6 years of experience in the wedding industry and is very reliable, easy to get along with and very professional.

• 159 Oak Hill Circle Canton, GA, 30114 See on map