About A Lewis Films

We tell love stories.

A Lewis Films is a group of highly experienced wedding cinematographers with a passion for visual story telling. We have 5+ years experience designing hand crafted cinematic films to uniquely fit our couples. We are able to utilize industry leading tools and cameras to create a fully immersed cinematic experience. Hiring a wedding cinematographer allows you to re-live your special day from a guest's perspective and share your memories for a lifetime. Each and every wedding is a chance for us to make friends who share our passion for art with the world! We would love the opportunity to capture your memorable day!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Full Feature Video (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Alex has not yet filmed my wedding, however I wanted to write a review on how great his service has been so far! First off, Alex was very responsive, informative and very helpful!! I had many questions and concerns and I will admit I am probably a little more particular about things than a videographer would want from a client, but Alex never made me feel like I was asking too much and actually made me feel like he was just as excited about my ideas as I was (which from a bride to be, is one of the best feelings)! After exchanging a million emails, Alex let me call him and discuss details for an hour. After talking to him it was a done deal, I knew I wanted him as my videographer! I am so excited for him to film my wedding!! Oh! and he even has a drone!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

IF A LEWIS FILMS IS NOT YOUR VIDEOGRAPHER FOR YOUR WEDDING, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVE (more like obsessed) with my wedding video!!!! When he sent me the teaser video a month after the wedding I was completely blown away and couldn't believe that was just the teaser, and when I got the final video I was even more blown away. Alex's ability to tell our story and capture the most special moments and put it together in a cinematic video is unreal. He is so talented and the quality of his films are fantastic.
On top of how much I loved the product, I loved working with Alex. He was so responsive the entire planning process, very professional yet feels like a friend, and all his contracts and packages were straight up and I NEVER felt like there were hidden fees or anything like that and his pricing was more than fair - especially for the quality, creative talent, and customer service. My favorite part - he took the time to listen to my vision for my wedding and how I envisioned my wedding video (I am probably more particular than most brides since I like to make my own vacation videos) and he 100% took everything I wanted/envisioned and worked with me to make my dream video.
He shoots with some awesome equipment - I had so many friends tell me they were in disbelief how clear the video was and he has a drone! I am highly recommending him to all my future bride friends and I am so extremely happy with my decision to pick A Lewis films as my videographer! (PS - if you can afford to buy the raw footage as an add on - DO IT. So worth reliving every minute)

View Vendor Response