A Lewis Films Reviews

16 | Canton, GA

16 Reviews for A Lewis Films

16 A Lewis Films Reviews

Lacey · Married on 09/22/2018

Photo and video for my wedding were extremely important to me so I did an insane amount of research on Georgia-based videographers and was so happy to find Alex.

I watched every one of his wedding videos for other couples and sobbed during each one, and I think he has a true talent of I absolutely loved the way he captured the emotion and excitement and love of each wedding and it truly shines through in his videos.

He was one of the most responsive and helpful people I worked with throughout my year of planning and the day of the wedding, he and his assistant John were phenomenal and totally rolled with the craziness of the day.

I would absolutely, highly recommend Alex to every couple! ...My sister even booked him for her wedding the following year, if that's any indication of how great our experience was.

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

When looking for a videographer, I wanted to find one that sparked joy and raw emotion from me in strangers wedding videos, I also was looking for a photographer and videographer that has worked together to avoid confusion and for them to work best together. Alex provided professionalism, excitement for our wedding, and true passion for his job. We have only worked with him on our wedding and seen the teaser film, but already we are 100% happy. He is claiming, has a vision, and steps in to make things better. Our wedding video was the most important priority for me and I am so thankful I brought A Lewis on to document the day. You should have NO worries when you hire Alex and his team, he's top notch and made the day go by so smooth.

Lindsay · Married on 04/14/2018

I am SO happy my husband and I used A Lewis Films to document the most special day of our lives! Alex worked so well with us and really listened to what we wanted out of our wedding video and exceeded all of our expectations!! We received the teaser video just two weeks after we were married and the full length video in just one month!! When I watched the video I cried tears of joy because it felt like I was reliving the most amazing day of my life all over again. Alex is professional, creative, and wonderful to work with. His associates that filmed the day of the wedding were very sweet, professional, and made my husband and I so comfortable. I cannot say more wonderful things about this company. If you are in need of a videographer look no further because A Lewis Films is the one for you!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

A Lewis Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the incredible review Lindsay! I'm so excited to hear that you love'd your films :)
  • W

William · Married on 03/31/2018

Look no further. A Lewis Films is the cream of the crop when it comes to videography. We decided to go with A Lewis Films to film our wedding day after being captivated by their style of editing and professional quality videos. They are the best at telling a story while capturing all the emotions of the moment. Alex and his team were the ultimate professionals and provided top notch service. Alex took the time to listen to what we wanted and delivered a product that far exceeded our expectations. He was also extremely accommodating and very easy to work with throughout the entire process. Do not waste any more of your time (as we did when deciding on our videographer) and go with A Lewis Films.

Madison · Married on 01/13/2018

Thank you Alex for capturing our wedding so well! You far exceeded our expectations and we can't stop watching. We are so grateful for the way you captured our story and the story of the day! Your quality of work is superior. We were so happy with our decision to use you. Thank you!

Georgia · Married on 12/16/2017

Alex and his team were so incredible on our wedding day! They made everyone feel so incredibly comfortable and their work is amazing! I couldn't recommend them more. If your looking for a fantastic wedding videographer definitely choose Alex and his team! Great people, great product!

Sent on 02/03/2018

A Lewis Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Georgia and Joey your wedding was incredible and we are so thankful we were able to capture all the beautiful memories!

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2017

Alex has not yet filmed my wedding, however I wanted to write a review on how great his service has been so far! First off, Alex was very responsive, informative and very helpful!! I had many questions and concerns and I will admit I am probably a little more particular about things than a videographer would want from a client, but Alex never made me feel like I was asking too much and actually made me feel like he was just as excited about my ideas as I was (which from a bride to be, is one of the best feelings)! After exchanging a million emails, Alex let me call him and discuss details for an hour. After talking to him it was a done deal, I knew I wanted him as my videographer! I am so excited for him to film my wedding!! Oh! and he even has a drone!

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2017

IF A LEWIS FILMS IS NOT YOUR VIDEOGRAPHER FOR YOUR WEDDING, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVE (more like obsessed) with my wedding video!!!! When he sent me the teaser video a month after the wedding I was completely blown away and couldn't believe that was just the teaser, and when I got the final video I was even more blown away. Alex's ability to tell our story and capture the most special moments and put it together in a cinematic video is unreal. He is so talented and the quality of his films are fantastic.
    On top of how much I loved the product, I loved working with Alex. He was so responsive the entire planning process, very professional yet feels like a friend, and all his contracts and packages were straight up and I NEVER felt like there were hidden fees or anything like that and his pricing was more than fair - especially for the quality, creative talent, and customer service. My favorite part - he took the time to listen to my vision for my wedding and how I envisioned my wedding video (I am probably more particular than most brides since I like to make my own vacation videos) and he 100% took everything I wanted/envisioned and worked with me to make my dream video.
    He shoots with some awesome equipment - I had so many friends tell me they were in disbelief how clear the video was and he has a drone! I am highly recommending him to all my future bride friends and I am so extremely happy with my decision to pick A Lewis films as my videographer! (PS - if you can afford to buy the raw footage as an add on - DO IT. So worth reliving every minute)

Sent on 12/29/2017

A Lewis Films's reply:

Rachael! Thank you so much for the amazing review it's makes all the hard work worth it when I hear these words! :) I'm so excited that you love your film it was an absolute blast being apart of your wedding day!

Bree · Married on 10/14/2017

Alex is so talented and our wedding video is something we will treasure forever! He is super kind, responsive, professional, and delivered our video and teaser in no time. He was worth every penny and then some! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

A Lewis Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Bree!! I'm so excited you enjoyed the films!

Terri · Married on 09/09/2017

When you're planning your wedding, you quickly realize that timely communication is one of the most important qualities a vendor can have. Alex set the standard. I sent several emails in an effort to get to know Alex, his style, and his products. He was always prompt, polite and extremely helpful. However, the proof is in the product and both Alex and his assistant delivered! On our wedding day they were so much fun to work with. They captured all of our special moments, edited the videos quickly and produced a timeless film that we'll be pleased with for years to come. I wouldn't hesitate to use Alex again in the future and highly recommend him for other bride's to be. You can trust your future memories in his hands!

Julie · Married on 09/03/2017

Alex and his team are incredible! His friendly upbeat attitude made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. And he did a great job of blending in during the ceremony and reception so people could let loose and have a good time. Recieving our video while still on our honeymoon was the best gift of all. It was such a joy reliving that day and the video seamlessly transitioned through every moment. We laughed and cried watching it. He captured such meaningful small moments like my dad giving my mom a kiss on the shoulder during the ceremony! I bet no one else noticed these little things but him. There were so many details that he caught on camera that I would've never have known happened. It was absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful that I have this keepsake for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/09/2017

A Lewis Films's reply:

Thank you so much Julie!! It was truly a pleasure to be apart of your amazing wedding day. I'm so happy for you and Kelly and wish you many years of happiness!!

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Alex! His work is amazing and speaks for itself, and he is a dream to work with – both in planning your vision for your wedding day and in capturing it. Alex made me feel so at ease during more intimate moments like getting-ready shots, reading our day-of letters to each other on film and our first look. And both he and his assistant blended right into the ceremony and reception to truly capture the essence of our wedding day. Alex is friendly, outgoing, professional and truly passionate about his art form. Hiring him to film our wedding day was one of the best, and easiest, decisions we made during the planning process and we now have these priceless memories on film to cherish for years to come.

Elyse · Married on 07/23/2016

Alex is an outstanding videographer with a flare for story telling. I originally was on the fence about needing videography of my wedding given my tight budget, but I wanted it to document a few special moments. Now that I have the video from Alex, I wouldn’t trade it for the world! He perfectly and professionally captured the beauty and joy of that day. Additionally, I’ve been told by multiple vendors and friends that he was a champ as far as jumping into the madness when plans changed last minute, collaborating with the other vendors, and getting where he needed to be to capture the perfect shot. For my wedding, Alex worked without an assistant, but somehow pulled off a video that looks like he was in three places at once. My family and I are so thankful! Alex is a pleasure to work with and I will continue to recommend him to friends, family, and colleagues any day.

Hannah · Married on 05/21/2016

Alex went above and beyond the expectations my husband and I had for our wedding videography! I had seen Alex's work and knew that he was great- but I wasn't prepared to fully relive my wedding each time I watched our video! And I am so thankful that I get to! Alex showed up on location at least an hour early, it was probably two hours knowing him, to scope out everything and understand how the ceremony was going to be conducted. He took his time paying attention to all of the teeny tiny details we had made to make our wedding really showcase who we are as a couple. He understood who we are and what we truly wanted. He knew more so than we did on what we wanted! He got amazing and super fun shots of us (like running through a field of wildflowers) that we probably wouldn't have gotten if it was anyone else. He added amazing music to our video that showcases who we are as well! Every single time I watch our wedding video I am taken back to that moment that is the most special moment in my life, and I am able to relive it from a different perspective- from the guests, the minister, from my husband, and again from myself without all the nerves. I HIGHLY recommend Alex and his numerous talents to shoot whatever special occasion, real estate, you name it, that you may have. You will not be disappointed!

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Alex is extremely easy to work with. After discovering a link to his work in a wedding facebook group, I contacted him through his website. He is extremely easy to get in contact with and responds quick. He was willing to work with my fiancè and I's crazy work schedules to facetime with us. During our first phone call, he really listened to what vision we had for our wedding and really calmed our nerves that it was possible. He was willing to answer any questions we had and is very professional. With my parents living out of state, he was able to provide links of his work so they can see his awesome wedding videos and learn more about wedding videography. Alex made the booking process very easy and has always been willing to answer any questions we have. I can't wait to work with him on my wedding day and see how the final product turns out.