Saint George, UT 84770 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About A. Green Films

Hi! I'm Amber from A. Green Design. I love design and videohgraphy. I've worked with many Brides (& Grooms!) in creating the perfect style and look from high quality custom designed wedding invitations to reception posters and place settings. I also love wedding videography. I typically go to the Bride's engagement, and bridal session. Then (typically) film 3-6 hours on the wedding day. Having a professionally filmed, edited, HD video is priceless. Having it edited properly allows the couple to enjoy the video, and others to also enjoy watching too. Contact me for more information, by visiting my website: www.Agreendesign.com Thank you!

Follow A. Green Films on

il570xN 3530715728ch0

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for A. Green Films

Crissey · Married on 05/05/2018

Amber amazing for us in every way!! One hour before our bridals our videographer cancelled. She came right away and made it happen for us. She was so sweet, kind, professional and helpful! It’s something we will have to cherish this moment forever! It is truly a fairytale video! She went above and beyond to help me post the video as well. We will be hiring her again in the future!

Amber was amazing! She arrived early and made sure that everything was set up and ready to go. She was so sweet, easy to work with and really fit in just like one of the guests! I would pick her for my wedding videographer again any day!

Courtney · Married on 06/07/2013

Amber did my wedding video and I'm so glad that she did! She was so awesome, and she was so easy to work with! She spent the entire day with my family. From 7:30 till 7:30 at night. When my husband and I received the video we both cried. It was so well done. You could tell that she had spent a lot of time and hard work on it. I would recommend her to anyone. Amber is one of the best videographers and she has the best prices hand down. Thank you Amber.

A. Green Films Pricing

A. Green Films Price Rates

A. Green Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A. Green Films 1
    Share our Facebook Page and recieve 5% off!
    Share our Facebook Page and recieve 5% off! First like A. Green Design on Facebook then click "Share" and post on your Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/AGreenDesign

• Saint George, UT 84770 See on map