A. Green Films

Saint George, UT View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Amber from A. Green Design. I love design and videohgraphy. I've worked with many Brides (& Grooms!) in creating the perfect style and look from high quality custom designed wedding invitations to reception posters and place settings. I also love wedding videography. I typically go to the Bride's engagement, and bridal session. Then (typically) film 3-6 hours on the wedding day. Having a professionally filmed, edited, HD video is priceless. Having it edited properly allows the couple to enjoy the video, and others to also enjoy watching too. Contact me for more information, by visiting my website: www.Agreendesign.com Thank you!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$900

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1400

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Crissey Married on 05/05/2018
    Amber amazing for us in every way!! One hour before our bridals our videographer cancelled. She came right away and made it happen for us. She was so sweet, kind, professional and helpful! It’s something we will have to cherish this moment forever! It is truly a fairytale video! She went above and beyond to help me post the video as well. We will be hiring her again in the future!
  • User2329138 2+ years ago
    Amber was amazing! She arrived early and made sure that everything was set up and ready to go. She was so sweet, easy to work with and really fit in just like one of the guests! I would pick her for my wedding videographer again any day!
    Courtney Married on 06/07/2013
    Amber did my wedding video and I'm so glad that she did! She was so awesome, and she was so easy to work with! She spent the entire day with my family. From 7:30 till 7:30 at night. When my husband and I received the video we both cried. It was so well done. You could tell that she had spent a lot of time and hard work on it. I would recommend her to anyone. Amber is one of the best videographers and she has the best prices hand down. Thank you Amber.

Deals

A. Green Films 1
Gift
Share our Facebook Page and recieve 5% off! First like A. Green Design on Facebook then click "Share" and post on your Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/AGreenDesign

Pricing

A. Green Films Price Rates

Rachel Angela Photography Rachel Angela Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber is a joy to work with! So easygoing and so talented. I'd recommend her to anyone!

ZC Photography ZC Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent Service

Saint George, 84770
Location of (A. Green Films)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding