Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A. Green Films

Hi! I'm Amber from A. Green Design.  I love design and videohgraphy.  I've worked with many Brides (& Grooms!) in creating the perfect style and look from high quality custom designed wedding invitations to reception posters and place settings.  I also love wedding videography.  I typically go to the Bride's engagement, and bridal session.  Then (typically) film 3-6 hours on the wedding day.  Having a professionally filmed, edited, HD video is priceless.  Having it edited properly allows the couple to enjoy the video, and others to also enjoy watching too.  Contact me for more information, by visiting my website:   www.Agreendesign.com   Thank you!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Salt Lake City

Follow A. Green Films on

4 Reviews for A. Green Films

Amber amazing for us in every way!! One hour before our bridals our videographer cancelled. She came right away and made it happen for us. She was so sweet, kind, professional and helpful! It’s something we will have to cherish this moment forever! It is truly a fairytale video! She went above and beyond to help me post the video as well. We will be hiring her again in the future!

Profile Picture Crissey, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amber was amazing! She arrived early and made sure that everything was set up and ready to go. She was so sweet, easy to work with and really fit in just like one of the guests! I would pick her for my wedding videographer again any day!

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amber did my wedding video and I'm so glad that she did! She was so awesome, and she was so easy to work with! She spent the entire day with my family. From 7:30 till 7:30 at night. When my husband and I received the video we both cried. It was so well done. You could tell that she had spent a lot of time and hard work on it. I would recommend her to anyone. Amber is one of the best videographers and she has the best prices hand down. Thank you Amber.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/7/13, 1 Review