A Garden Floral

Las Vegas, NV View map

$1,000 Typical Price

A Garden Floral is a floral business located in Las Vegas, Nevada. They offer services for weddings, special events and other occasions. A Garden Floral prides itself in imaginative designs that offer a beautiful landscape for your wedding. Along with stunning floral décor, A Garden Floral aims to provide quality service so you can enjoy both the floral items and the experience.

Experience

Audra Danzak is the owner of A Garden Floral and holds a degree in floral and horticulture. Beyond owning the business, she shares her artistic floral design talent in creating quality floral décor. Prior to establishing A Garden Floral, Audra Danzak worked as an executive for the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, leading the departments of floral and horticulture.

A Garden Floral offers event design, delivery and setup, along with personalized floral arrangements. As you plan for your floral décor, know this business can provide the following floral items:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services

In addition to weddings, A Garden Floral shares their floral expertise for other occasions, such as conventions and corporate events. The floral arrangements created by this business are also on display at boutique hotels, resorts and other locations.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Melanie
    Melanie B. Married on 11/12/2021

Sooo beautiful

Audra and her team did our florals for our wedding. We were so impressed with the work they did for us. The bouquets and boutonnières were gorgeous! We still have our head table center piece at home. Audra was very helpful from the beginning answering all my questions and helping me pick the best florals for our day. Thank you so so much for everything!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/13/2019

A Garden Floral is fantastic!

The team at A Garden Floral took my dreams and made them a reality!

I couldn't have been more thrilled with the way my bouquet and other flowers turned out for my special day. They took the time to sit down with me and help me figure out my vision for what my flowers would look like. All of the flowers were beautiful and unique and great quality.

They worked with me to deliver my flowers to multiple locations and were so helpful to work with as a bride from out of country. There are a lot of floral vendors out there but I really don't think A Garden Floral can be competed with for their customer service and reasonable prices.

Thank you to the entire team for helping to make my wedding a success!
    Miss B. Married on 09/20/2017
    A Garden Floral did a perfect job on my bridal bouquet and also my husband's button hole. The flowers arrived at my hotel the night prior and they were even better than I could have imagined them to be. They matched the description perfectly. I genuinely couldn't have been happier with them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

A Garden Floral 1
Gift
2 Free Boutonnieres with the Purchase of a Bridal Bouquet

Wholesale Glass Vases International Wholesale Glass Vases International Wedding Favors

Beautiful looking arrangements and decorations!

Tropicana LV Weddings Tropicana LV Weddings Banquet Halls

A Garden Floral provides our wedding chapel with all of our floral needs. They are a fabulous company to work with, easy to contact and quick with delivery of a beautiful product. We use them for custom bouquets and arrangements and they always rise to the challenge! Thank you for making our couples' special day more beautiful!

6955 North Durango Drive Suite 1111 Las Vegas, NV, 89149
702-419-7525
702-419-7525

Mon 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Sun 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location of (A Garden Floral)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding