A Family Affair DJ Service

Duluth, GA View map
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

A Family Affair, is a full service event and party DJ service provider. We specialize in FUN with STYLE and CLASS. For fastest response, please give us a call direct. (678)886-2710

We provide service for * Weddings & Receptions *Corporate Events *Upscale Clubs *Cruise Lines *School Events *Fairs *Sports Events *Holiday Events *Birthday Parties * Quinceanera *Baby Shower *Church Events *Anniversary *Retirement *Family Reunions *Class Reunions *Theme Parties *AND MORE...........

Besides *Professional DJ Service, we also provide Specialty Lighting, Up-lighting, and Photo Booth, The more you bundle, the more you save.

For more information on service details, pricing, and current specials, please visit our website or give us a direct call. (678)886-2710 www.afamilyaffairdjs.webs.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Karaoke
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Tammy C. Married on 09/21/2021

Great great great

Anthony (DJ Eazy) rocks. I saw him at a fiends wedding, and booked him right on the spot. I knew he was what we wanted. He kept us dancing all night. Even my father was on the floor, and he don't dance. I highly recommend.
  • Q
    Quianna Married on 10/02/2016
    I am so glad my caterer told me about this company. Anthony - DJ Eazy, the owner, really knows how to pick his djs to be paired with his clients. We had Lee - DJ Jawman, and he was perfect. All my guest was talking about how good he was, and how much they we're having. Anthony met with us on several occasions, to help us with selecting music, our program, and even provided us with a great photographer at a great price. I did not have a chance to meet Lee until the night before, at the rehearsal. He was well prepared with copy of program and timeline that Anthony help us create. Lee followed it to the tee. We were so happy and impress. Save money on a day of coordinator, and just book this dj service. They did it all. Thank you, Thank you Thank you.

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. I enjoyed playing for you. Sorry for the late response. I have not used this account in years since I moved everything to my social media pages
    Tonya Married on 08/20/2016
    A Family Affair is the best. Anthony / DJ Eazy worked to help us in so many ways. From start to finish, him and his team was AMAZING. I HIGHLY recommend this company for your wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Callaway Resort & Gardens Callaway Resort & Gardens Hotel Weddings

Read Our Endorsements
from other Wedding Professionals
P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning said
We ADORE our weddings at Callaway Gardens in beautiful Pine Mountain, Georgia! Truly a magical place, Callaway Gardens offers... more

Live Free Photography said
Absolutely stunning venue! We love the vibes and style, and would absolutely recommend to any couple looking for an entirely... more

Buford Hwy Duluth, GA, 30042
Location of (A Family Affair DJ Service)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding