A Family Affair DJ Service Reviews

34 | Lawrenceville, GA

34 Reviews for A Family Affair DJ Service

• Q

Quianna · Married on 10/02/2016

I am so glad my caterer told me about this company. Anthony - DJ Eazy, the owner, really knows how to pick his djs to be paired with his clients. We had Lee - DJ Jawman, and he was perfect. All my guest was talking about how good he was, and how much they we're having. Anthony met with us on several occasions, to help us with selecting music, our program, and even provided us with a great photographer at a great price. I did not have a chance to meet Lee until the night before, at the rehearsal. He was well prepared with copy of program and timeline that Anthony help us create. Lee followed it to the tee. We were so happy and impress. Save money on a day of coordinator, and just book this dj service. They did it all. Thank you, Thank you Thank you.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Tonya · Married on 08/20/2016

A Family Affair is the best. Anthony / DJ Eazy worked to help us in so many ways. From start to finish, him and his team was AMAZING. I HIGHLY recommend this company for your wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Amber · Married on 03/14/2016

DJ Anthony was wonderful! He did exactly what I wanted. His performance was amazing & classy. He had some awesome ideas, which he executed perfectly. Overall, he MADE my wedding! Everyone was commenting on how good my DJ was. I will definitely be using his services again & will refer anyone I can to him. Love love LOVE my DJ!

Sent on 04/12/2016

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You already know I had a blast. You two were so easy to work with, and your family and friends came ready to have a goodtime. This was a great wedding. Thank you for having me.

They are the best in Atlanta. I got Dj Eazy for my wedding, and he rocked. I will hire again.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Natasha · Married on 05/17/2015

Anthony did a great job at our wedding. He was on time and very responsive from the time we first met with him. The music was great, and everything was pretty much on point with his services. I would definitely recommend Anthony and his DJ services!

Sent on 05/27/2015

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your wedding celebration. It was a pleasure working with you. Love was in the air, and that made it a beautiful wedding from start to finish. I'm very happy that you enjoyed yourself. You guys can call me anytime.

Holly · Married on 03/01/2014

Anthony you made our wedding amazing!!!! You guys are awesome and I couldn't believe how much fun we had. All the music we asked for was played exactly how we wanted and I just wanted to say thank you!!!!!!! Xoxo- the Ellithorpe 's

Sent on 03/06/2014

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

WOW... I was just thinking about you guys when I saw your photo on Facebook. I logged into Wedding Wire to ask for a review, and saw that you already left one. My heart is so filled with joy right now. Thank you so much for enjoying our service. I wish you two all the best, and feel free to call on us anytime.

Anthony / DJ Eazy

DJ Eazy is the man! He did an amazing job at our wedding. His prices are unbeatable and I would work with him again in a heart beat.

Sent on 01/21/2014

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a great to working for you. Please call me anytime. We're know as wedding specialist, but we do it all.

jeanelle · Married on 07/20/2013

I cannot even begin to say how great my DJs were!!! Anthony literally had to conduct my ceremony and I am truly grateful for that. It was a minor detail that slipped my mind, but he made it work an I am so happy. The party was fun from beginning to end, they keep things going long into the night. They felt the crowd out and played music that suited everyone. I would definitely be recommending them to all my friends getting married. They also helped me with my song list when I got stumped which was very sweet. Great guys. They made my night truly fun. I danced all night long which is exactly what I wanted. All smiles from this bride!

They also have preferred vendors to choose from which is how I picked my photographer!! Zack at SilverLocket was awesome. Very sweet to work with.

I would definitely want to use these two companies again!

Sent on 07/29/2013

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you guys for the great review. It was our pleasure to work for you and be apart of your special day. Feel free to call us anytime.

Ann · Married on 11/10/2012

DJ Ray from A Family Affair was perfect! We requested music for a mixed crowd and DJ Ray delighted everyone with a perfect mix of Latin, Soul & R&B. I would highly recommend AFA. Anthony Powell, the owner, was very accommodating, responsive and professional. I will definitely be calling on AFA for our next party!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Pat · Married on 07/28/2012

DJ Eazy (Anthony), Served as the DJ for our anniversary dinner party. Though we had not done prior business with or been referred to Family Affair by anyone, the first meeting was enough to make us feel comfortable with the services. Eazy arrived one hour ahead of schedule as promised and was set up in plenty of time to play. He allowed us the use of his speakers for a video presentation, as well as his microphone. He played a great mixture of music that appealed to the varied ages and tastes of our guests. If there were anything that I could change about the experience, I wouldn't. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2012

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Lumkin. It was my pleasure. I had a great time, and you were so easy to work with that it didn't even feel like work. Please feel free to call me anytime. Thank you.

Suparna · Married on 04/28/2012

We hired DJ Easy for our wedding. Right from our first meeting Anthony made me very comfortable and helped me also plan the ceremony. He is very professional yet very friendly and provided excellent quality of music. I would definitely recommend DJ Easy for all occasions.

Sent on 05/02/2012

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you! Feel free to call me any time. I very much enjoyed working with you.

Barbara · Married on 03/24/2012

Anthony (DJ Easy) did an amazing job at our wedding. He was great to work with from the very start. He was professional, showed up early, took requests and played to the crowd & got everyone on the floor.

I also liked that he made sure beforehand that the proper version (you know everyone has a remix or cover version now) of the songs we selected for our (ceremony, intro, first dance etc.) were the right ones & were what he would be playing.

Anthony is also a REAL DJ and not an I Pod/Laptop Dj. In case you don't know...a huge difference! My husband & I & our guests like a wide range of music genres & we were all so impressed at how he seamlessly mixed things together.

We had an amazing time & if you are looking for a great dj, I would definitely recommend Anthony.

Sent on 04/08/2012

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. Please keep intouch.

Lea · Married on 11/18/2011

This Dj was the best entertainment we had at our wedding. He put his heart into the night and it made a very special night for me and my husband. He did all of our coordinating for our ceremony and reception and everything went very smooth. We got the most bang for our buck using him. I'm so grateful that we found him. Thank you Anthony! The music was clean and fun for my family. You did an excellent job and I WILL reccomend you again! Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2011

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much. You guys are very welcome!!! I had a blast.

Lakisha · Married on 07/02/2011

I am an event planner and have worked with Anthony and A family Affair on two different event. Each time was great, I have no complaints and my client were both thrilled with the service. I would reccomend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Kim · Married on 05/28/2011

We had a blast at our wedding and it's all because of the DJs! People danced all throughout the night until 12:30a.m. when we left, it was a huge success in our eyes. We were thrilled to find a DJ that was-

- Punctual
    - Professional
    - Knowledgable/Experienced
    - Flexible
    - Good Communication Throughout the Process
    - Had the Latest in DJ Equipment (mixed live/onsite)

I would highly recommend A Family Affair DJ Service, they were wonderful to work with and made a lasting impression on all of us! Thank you for making our big day a fun one and one to remember!

Sent on 07/07/2011

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We had a great time. Your whole family was great and FUN!! I wish you two all the best, and call us anytime.

Anthony
  • Bonnie2myClyde

Christina · Married on 05/21/2011

I was a little nervous because I sent my husband to meet with DJ Easy/Anthony before the wedding to go over his services and any questions we had before booking; which meant I would not meet him until the wedding day. So I wasn’t sure what to expect… well when I met Anthony right before our reception I was pleasantly surprised. He was very pleasant, and professional. I give him a huge A+ (plus) for showing up in a suit and tie…very appropriate for the occasion. He kept the guest on the floor...old and young...and played a great combination of music. If I had any questions, he replied very quickly and was very helpful when it came to choosing some of our songs. Prices were great!
    I would definitely use his services again and would recommend him to friends and family. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/07/2011

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It realy means alot to me to see customers happy with my service. Thanks again and please call me anytime.

Anthony/ DJ Eazy
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2011

Anthony made the day. He is from some place far away in Gwinnett, so he rented a hotel the night before to make sure he was on time. We decided to give him another night, so he would not have to drive back after the party, because he rocked!! The music was perfect and he got people on the dancefloor that I never thought would dance. He made all the annoucements, danced with people that had no one to dance with, and even played an hour longer for free. Great value and very helpful when it came to the order of things.

Sent on 04/22/2011

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. I had a great time and your hospitality, renting the room for another night was greatly appreciated. the least I could do was play for another hour. Besides, no one was ready to end the party, not even me.
  • I

Andrea · Married on 03/05/2011

I recommend DJ Eazy for your event. He was so great to work with and very helpful! He even kept the party going well past his scheduled end time to accommodate a few lingering party-goers who wanted to dance all night!

Sent on 03/16/2011

A great DJ company to work with! I loved everything about them!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2010

There were guests dancing at our wedding that we didn't even know knew how to dance! That's how much fun A Family Affair DJ Service created for us. DJ Eazy was so easy to communicate with in the planning of the wedding as well. He really helped us nail down what we wanted. The wedding itself was a dream. Thank you so much A Family Affair!

Sent on 10/14/2010
  • almchristin

Christin · Married on 04/10/2010

The DJ was awesome. He was helpful and honored all my requests for the wedding. I made an Excel spreadsheet with the time, the song, and who was involved. He followed it down to the second. He even allowed my family to say a few words which I forgot to add. He was professional and the pricing was out of this world.

Sent on 08/27/2010
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 03/13/2010

We were very pleased with A family affair. Anthony was very personable and helpful. He helped us to organize our procession and everything went smooth. Our family & friends danced all night. Great Job!!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Kimberly · Married on 12/01/2009

These men were incredible in so many ways! I hired them to host/DJ my father's 59th birthday party and they went so far above and beyond what was expected of them on that night. I am eternally grateful to them, as my father's birthday celebration was during the course of his battle with Cancer and he joined Jesus a couple of weeks ago and I recall him stating that this night was the most amazing of his life. I sincerely feel that the DJ's made it that way. We had a roast for my dad and Corey hosted the roast & did a fantastic job. The DJ's had an amazing ability to move the crowd. They had guests from all age groups dancing, singing and having fun; most importantly, they made my dad's night! The pay was so much less than the competitor's was and yet, the quality superior! I had a different DJ for my wedding and they didn't come close to the same level of services and were double the amount of money! I will always recommend A Family Affair & furthermore, I have a DJ for life! Sincerely, Kimberly Painter

Sent on 12/01/2009

Kim,

Thank you so much for your review, business, and friendship. It was our pleasure to be apart of this special event and apart of you and your dads life. I am sorry to hear of the passing, but I am glad to hear that you acheived your goal of keeping your dad filled with joy though it all. I remember when speaking with you, that his happiness was very important to you, On behalf of the entire family, our prayers are with you.

Anthony, Angela, Cory, Mike, and Ryan

Slade · Married on 10/30/2009

I used A Family Affair for my wedding reception and they rocked the house. We had guest that ranged from 6-60 years old and he had music for everyone. This dj is good.

Sent on 11/30/2009

Hi Slade,

Thank you for taking the time place a review. I know you are very busy as always. It was a blast playing for you. You and your guess really made it easy for us, because you guys were ready to party. I don't think I could have played anything that you wouldn't dance too. lol

Thanks again
    Anthony/DJ Eazy

eli · Married on 03/14/2016

He is very prompt and very personable. I was stressing but he was very calm. Love him. He even did requests on the fly. Very helpful inputs in planning our reception. We are very happy to recommend him.

Sent on 04/24/2016

A Family Affair DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much. I'm glad you chose me to be part of your special day. You already know, I enjoyed working with you. Full and full of life. Great clients.