302 North 4th Street, Upper Sandusky, OH 43351 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About 740 Films

I am a wedding and lifestyle cinematographer specializing in handcrafted wedding films. I love to create. I love to tell a story. I love to connect with an audience. Let me help you tell your story.

trevor 101 2
trevor 58

• Videos 5

3 Reviews for 740 Films

Alexa · Married on 06/18/2016

The amount of awesomeness is unreal. Trevor is so artistic its insane, our engagement films brought on so many happy tears. I'm so excited to see our wedding film. I know it's going to be so amazing! One tip - if you can book 740Films along with KariMePhotography definitely do. The energy brought by both companies is so special, and they compliment each other so well.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Trevor was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! He stayed with us all day and had some really cool ideas for us to do for the video. We are so excited to see what he puts together and hope to be able to work with him again!

Sent on 10/06/2015

We hired Trevor with 740 Films to do our wedding video. He brought along another person with another company to help him, and they were an amazing team and so wonderful to work with. They worked so well with our photographers, and they had never worked together previously. We had such a busy day and we were pulled in so many different directions, but they were so easy to work with and made everything feel seemless. We cannot WAIT to see the final product and are so grateful for Trevor's hard work on our wedding day. We highly recommend 740 Films!

Sent on 08/18/2015

740 Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 302 North 4th Street Upper Sandusky, 43351 See on map