14150 Northeast 20th St F1-306, Bellevue, WA 98007 Map · Phone number

About 7 Stars Limousine

7 Stars Limousine is an exceptional wedding limousine and shuttle service based out of Bellevue, Washington. This team has over eight years of combined experience in the wedding transportation industry. Their impressive fleet of stretch limousines includes a Chrysler 300, Cadillac Escalade, and a Hummer H2. Their fleet of shuttle buses consists of a 12, 14, and 24 seater Ford Krystal Koach, and a Luxury coach bus with a capacity of 50 passengers.

7 Stars Limousine offers couples a wide range of special services in order to provide a truly memorable wedding transportation experience. Some of their services include the following:

• Round-trips
  • One-way trips
  • Multiple-location journeys
  • Bar
  • Bottled water/ice
  • Flat screen TVs
  • Privacy partition

Areas Covered
7 Stars Limousine is based out of Bellevue, Washington, and serves couples celebrating their love throughout the Greater Seattle area.

• A&A Limousine & Bus Service
  • Seattle Top Class Limo
  • Best Limo Bellevue
7639207075248656050 o 51 753844 1557434449
7639207075248656050 o 51 753844 1557434449

3 Reviews for 7 Stars Limousine

Alex Brooks · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Experience

7 Stars Limousine was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I hired a limo for our wedding "get-away." The initial and follow-up communication was quick and easy, the price was incredibly reasonable and the car was clean and so much fun (they even included a complimentary bottle of champagne for us). Our driver was a great driver and was very kind and helpful- when we got in we asked if there was any water available; there wasn't, but a few minutes later the car slowed to a stop and he had run in to a store to grab us water- so thoughtful! The hotel we were going to wasn't incredibly far from our initial pick-up, but we had rented the limo for 2 hours so our driver took us on a beautiful drive before heading to our hotel. We highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Alek · Married on 09/22/2017

Long dreamed of for the weekend to take a ride on a luxurious limousine around the city, in its great city. For friends I found through the company https://limoscanner.com/partner-vehicle/6413-chevrolet-suburban-7-stars-limousine/ limousine wanted: excellent design and elegant interior - just super! Employees of the company treated my request with the seriousness and carried out efficiently: limousine filed on time, without any nuances. Decent driver, clean and comfortable car, reasonable price. Throughout the trip I and my friends were very pleased with our choice of this company. Really wanted in the near future to order my mom a birthday the same limo. Thank you for the professionalism of all the staff.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Elle · event on: 03/15/2015

My fiance and I celebrated our anniversary by booking a limousine service to take us out for fun. I wanted to do something special, so booked with 7 STARS LIMOUSINE SERVICE. I am so happy I did. The driver's name was David, and he was unexpected friendly, punctual and knew where he was driving. The car was so entertaining (music, wine, food etc), clean and airy inside. We enjoyed the car more then SEA sight seeing ( well almost LOL) . Also the price was cheaper then all other limousine services( I called more then 11 limousine services, but their price was rough). I've talked to the owner directly, her name is Rafa. She is an extremely friendly gal. She said, she spends a lot of extra money for customer's entertaining and service. I think their service is the BEST. We are planning to use them everytime.

Sent on 04/01/2015

7 Stars Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    1 Hour
    2 Hours
    3 Hours
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Bottled Water / Ice
    DVD Player
    Flat Screen TVs
    Privacy Partition

• 14150 Northeast 20th St F1-306 Bellevue, WA, 98007 See on map
    2063483669 (Phone number)
    Location of (7 Stars Limousine)