601 6th St., Prosser, WA 99350 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About 7 Degrees [floral+closet+life]

Your vision becomes ours. We will create the most unique floral designs to make your day everything you have imagined. We pride ourselves in our knowledge of current trends, excellent customer service, and utmost care that we give each one of our customers. We accomodate customers for all events including office parties, special occasions, holidays, and specialize in weddings. We can't wait to help you beautify your occasion! Call us at 509.786.4440 for a consultation today!

Follow 7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] on
Low centerpiece
FitzgeraldWedding

2 Reviews for 7 Degrees [floral+closet+life]

Parker · Married on 09/01/2015

I promise you won't be disappointed!! I have used 7 Degrees Floral 3-4 times in the past 2.5months to send flowers to a friend and each time the girl was in shock when she received them! If you need a place that WILL NOT let you down,then this is it! I live in NC and need a place I can trust to send out something pretty and not just the same ole bouquet of flowers/roses,if you want it Jamie(the owner) can get it(and at a decent price too)!!! I wanted something unusual to send to my female friend in WA and so I asked Jamie if she could get blue roses.."absolutely" was the answer. My name is Parker H. from Charlotte NC and I promise you can't go wrong with Jamie @ 7 Degrees Floral. Oh and one last thing, Jamie is truly dedicated to her business, she delivered a bouquet after hours one evening because i called so late in the day and needed the flowers delivered after they closed that day! I'm telling you these people are THE BEST!

Sent on 09/03/2015

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 601 6th St. Prosser, WA, 99350 See on map
    509-414-7965 (Phone number)
    Mon-Fri 9-5 Sat 10-2
  • 614 Decatur Ave Sunnyside, WA, 98944 See on map
    509.786.4440 (Phone number)
    509.515.0605 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 10am-5pm Sat. by appointment