Avenida 644, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About 3R Memories

3R Memories is a company that works hand in hand with your dreams, to capture even the smallest detail of that moment that you will carry forever in your memory. Cheer up your heart with digital memory of dreams.

• Still & Motion Storytellers

32 Reviews for 3R Memories

• Kay

Kay Salahuddin-Telfaire · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing work

Raul was great to work with. He always responded very quickly and worked with us and our budget. He was professional, arrived on time, and stayed later than he was contracted for so he can capture our beautiful day. He has great energy and helped us to relax and be ourselves in front of the camera.
    He delivered our finished short and long video faster than we expected. And the work was AMAZING. We have watched the videos several times and always cry. Friends and family that could not make it said they felt like they were there after watching the video.
    I highly recommend Raul and his company. I am so glad I found them. They really captured pur day beautifully.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Stacie Yaremko · Married on 01/17/2019

Amazing video quality, great to work with!

When we received our wedding video, we were totally blown away. The footage itself perfectly captured the beauty of our day, and the edits and music chosen really touched our hearts. Raul and his team were so professional and friendly to work with. Thank you to 3R for capturing our day on such short notice and creating such a gorgeous video.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 11/18/2018

Wow! 3R Far Surpassed Our Expectations!

First of all, we almost didn't hire a videographer, thinking "Are we ever going to watch this video, honestly?" Then I thought, "We're only doing this once in a lifetime... so we might as well get a video done so we don't regret it for the next 60 years." We didn't want to spend a ton of money on something we might never watch, but we didn't want it to be garbage either. We checked out a few companies and 3R seemed to be reasonably priced, and candidly, I thought their videos were adequate. They were ok. I noticed that the example videos I saw all started with a toast, then flashed back like a Tarantino flick to getting ready for the ceremony. I wasn't super into that, so when we connected with Raul, I told him I didn't want our video that way. That was pretty much the only direction I gave him.

Raul showed up right on time with his assistant and just got to work. We had two photographers there as well and Raul worked seamlessly with them. His equipment seemed super legit - high dollar gear, stabilizing doohickies, lights, flying drones and such. I will say, however, that he wasn't obtrusive about it. I think he told me at one point early on to just pretend he's not even there. So that's what I did for the next 6 hours. I damn near forgot he was there! He was like film ninja all day and didn't ask me a thing. I.e. I think the guy really knows what he's doing and just went for it. I imagine that would be annoying if you're trying to enjoy the best day of your life and some camera guy wants to ask you questions and stuff.

Well, the wedding turned out better than I could have ever imagined! It was magical. Flying back from our honeymoon all I could think was "I can't wait to watch that video!" I connected with Raul via FaceBook messenger and he was very accessible and responsive. First he sent along the 5 minute video, telling me that he would finish the long version in a few days. We sat down and watched our video together (several times in a row) and cried like babies. It was PERFECT!!! Like, silver screen, blockbuster, amazing! Our vows were like 5 minutes each (we're sentimental folks), so Raul edited our vows down and layered the audio behind a montage of clips that were simply breathtaking. And honestly, you couldn't even tell that the vows were edited unless you were there. It was pure genius. The song he picked, the shots he took of the entire day... everything was blended together flawlessly. Actually - that's a lie. There was one little blip at the end of the video that I asked him to fix and he did, immediately. What a guy!

Everyone we've shared the video with so far has been blown away. One friend said it's like an advertisement for marriage! The video is so perfect. We couldn't be happier. And I was completely wrong. We ARE going to watch that video. Often. For years to come. We are so grateful for Raul and his team.

Oh - THEN he sends us the long version. I just assumed he would send along 6 hours of raw footage for us to store somewhere (and maybe not watch). But no! He sends an hour and half long EDITED version. Holy crap! I can't believe he actually edited all that footage. I know it took hours and hours and hours for him to do. Wow. We are very impressed and SO happy that we invited 3R to our wedding. Thank you, Raul!

Sent on 01/03/2019

3R Memories Pricing

3R Memories Price Rates

3R Memories FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray