3R Memories Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Jacqueline C. Married on 11/22/2021

Romantic storyteller for a private elopement!

I reached out to Raul 2 months before my elopement ceremony to inquire about his services.

Top reasons I choose to work with him:
    - He was so kind and responsive from day 1. He made me feel really comfortable. I was nervous about finding a videographer so last minute and in a different country. We set up a call and he gave me some things to think about to get the most out of my video. Ex. authentic audio for vows, moments to consider planning like a first look or first dance.

- Check out his instagram. Raul has style! You can get a true sense of the fun, happy, and romantic moments he prioritizes in his videos. I was excited to work with him based the energetic style of his videos.

- His pricing was very fair for the time and effort put into shooting, editing, and styling his videos.

Reasons I'd recommend him and his team:
    - My elopement was very small and private. I was worried I wouldn't have enough content for him to tell a story, however, he came in on time and got right to work. He started capturing shots of the space and I could see his enthusiasm for little things I didn't notice like my dress hanging, or the greenery of the walkway. He showed confidence in his shots and it made us feel so good.

- I can't imagine how many weddings he has done, but he was laughing and having fun with us the whole time. You can tell he truly enjoys what he does.

- He was very prepared. The sun went down fast and my ceremony went longer than expected. He had lights and gear ready to go for nighttime shots.

- He was SO timely! My ceremony was on a Monday, he had a 30 second preview for me by Tuesday, a 5 minute highlight reel by Wednesday, and a full 35 minute video to me by Friday! It was unreal. When I asked for small edits here and there, he was non-judgemental and fast!

- I was impressed by the way he worked with our photographer. They took cues from each other and didn't miss a beat on every moment....big and small.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Raul and his team. He captured our small private ceremony way better than I could have ever imagined. Working with such a fun, kind, professional, and artistic person made the day even more magical that I thought it would be.

Thank you so much Raul! You made our day so special and we a filled with gratitude. Wishing you and your team all the best.

Jacqueline and Jimmy
    Ahilen B. Married on 10/23/2021

It was a wonderful experience.

Loved working with Raul. Amazing work and really happy with the turnout. It was q great experience! Really recommend!!
    Melissa Married on 10/10/2021

Raul and his team were exceptional, we highly recommend him. The final product was like a professional movie!
  • Andrea
    Andrea V. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely Incredible Footage and Experience!!

Raul really ensured that our wedding video was a complete movie!!! He provided a quick teaser right after the wedding and I was completely amazed by the quality! His drone footage and the music selections truly highlight how talented he is. I would absolutely recommend him as a wedding cinematographer. He is a pleasure to work with! Now I have a full movie to relive the best day of my life!
  • Jade
    Jade J. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing wedding videography

Rauls videos are amazing worth every penny to splurge on for wedding expense. The only thing I wish I did was make a list of certain things I wanted more video of. Also I think I should of had him come earlier as we got ready/took photos before the wedding. He’s a must hire he has the eye for wedding fairytale videos.
    Jacky F. Married on 03/21/2021

Todo nuestro agradecimiento para Raúl!!! Que nos hizo llorar de felicidad al ver el trabajo q nos hizo para la boda de nuestra hija. GRACIAS!!!!

Estaremos eternamente agradecidos con Raúl después de haber recibido su trabajo 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Lloramos, reímos y disfrutamos como nunca esta joya q nos deja para recordar toda la vida. GRACIAS INFINITAS!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 03/07/2020

Excellent Videographer

Highly recommend!!! Excellent videographers who captured all the important moments throughout our wedding day and evening. We loved having these videographers be apart of our special day.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/22/2020

Stunning! Above & Beyond our Expectations

From start to finish, Raul impressed us beyond our expectations. Raul is a complete professional and extremely talented in his craft. He has a great personality and was flexible, thoughtful and responsive to our every question and need. He spent the whole weekend with us documenting our wedding, and our guests were so comfortable with his presence there.
    When we received our videos, we were floored. He took into account our personalities, favorite songs, caught the seemingly small but intimately special moments, and created something truly unique for us. His attention to detail, the care he puts into his craft, and the passion he has for it beautifully shine through. We are so grateful to have found him - he went above and beyond to capture our love. We can't imagine having worked with anyone else! We will treasure this time capsule forever, and would jump at the opportunity to work with him again. Thank you Raul, a thousand times.
    Jennifer Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing Videography Experience with 3R Memories!

Raul and his team made our Mexico destination wedding day so special! They were very professional, reasonable in pricing and the quality of our wedding videos is truly amazing! They captured the best moments and details of our wedding with the most beautiful drone views of our resort. We will cherish our videos forever. I would highly recommend 3R Memories for your upcoming wedding!
  • Ekaterina
    Ekaterina Married on 12/13/2019

Great experience Great Video

Thank you to Raul and his team for capturing many moments. We get to relive and experience the emotions felt that day as we watch our video for the 100th time! We can't help but continue rewatching it. Raul was very professional and answered all our questions before our special day. He and his staff made it all possible and have a budget-friendly option. Hire his team you won't regret it! https://vimeo.com/385070454
  • Kay
    Kay S. Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing work

Raul was great to work with. He always responded very quickly and worked with us and our budget. He was professional, arrived on time, and stayed later than he was contracted for so he can capture our beautiful day. He has great energy and helped us to relax and be ourselves in front of the camera.
    He delivered our finished short and long video faster than we expected. And the work was AMAZING. We have watched the videos several times and always cry. Friends and family that could not make it said they felt like they were there after watching the video.
    I highly recommend Raul and his company. I am so glad I found them. They really captured pur day beautifully.
    Stacie Y. Married on 01/17/2019

Amazing video quality, great to work with!

When we received our wedding video, we were totally blown away. The footage itself perfectly captured the beauty of our day, and the edits and music chosen really touched our hearts. Raul and his team were so professional and friendly to work with. Thank you to 3R for capturing our day on such short notice and creating such a gorgeous video.
  • Adam
    Adam Married on 11/18/2018

Wow! 3R Far Surpassed Our Expectations!

First of all, we almost didn't hire a videographer, thinking "Are we ever going to watch this video, honestly?" Then I thought, "We're only doing this once in a lifetime... so we might as well get a video done so we don't regret it for the next 60 years." We didn't want to spend a ton of money on something we might never watch, but we didn't want it to be garbage either. We checked out a few companies and 3R seemed to be reasonably priced, and candidly, I thought their videos were adequate. They were ok. I noticed that the example videos I saw all started with a toast, then flashed back like a Tarantino flick to getting ready for the ceremony. I wasn't super into that, so when we connected with Raul, I told him I didn't want our video that way. That was pretty much the only direction I gave him.

Raul showed up right on time with his assistant and just got to work. We had two photographers there as well and Raul worked seamlessly with them. His equipment seemed super legit - high dollar gear, stabilizing doohickies, lights, flying drones and such. I will say, however, that he wasn't obtrusive about it. I think he told me at one point early on to just pretend he's not even there. So that's what I did for the next 6 hours. I damn near forgot he was there! He was like film ninja all day and didn't ask me a thing. I.e. I think the guy really knows what he's doing and just went for it. I imagine that would be annoying if you're trying to enjoy the best day of your life and some camera guy wants to ask you questions and stuff.

Well, the wedding turned out better than I could have ever imagined! It was magical. Flying back from our honeymoon all I could think was "I can't wait to watch that video!" I connected with Raul via FaceBook messenger and he was very accessible and responsive. First he sent along the 5 minute video, telling me that he would finish the long version in a few days. We sat down and watched our video together (several times in a row) and cried like babies. It was PERFECT!!! Like, silver screen, blockbuster, amazing! Our vows were like 5 minutes each (we're sentimental folks), so Raul edited our vows down and layered the audio behind a montage of clips that were simply breathtaking. And honestly, you couldn't even tell that the vows were edited unless you were there. It was pure genius. The song he picked, the shots he took of the entire day... everything was blended together flawlessly. Actually - that's a lie. There was one little blip at the end of the video that I asked him to fix and he did, immediately. What a guy!

Everyone we've shared the video with so far has been blown away. One friend said it's like an advertisement for marriage! The video is so perfect. We couldn't be happier. And I was completely wrong. We ARE going to watch that video. Often. For years to come. We are so grateful for Raul and his team.

Oh - THEN he sends us the long version. I just assumed he would send along 6 hours of raw footage for us to store somewhere (and maybe not watch). But no! He sends an hour and half long EDITED version. Holy crap! I can't believe he actually edited all that footage. I know it took hours and hours and hours for him to do. Wow. We are very impressed and SO happy that we invited 3R to our wedding. Thank you, Raul!
  • Chris
    Chris S. Married on 11/03/2018

20 out of 10 stars. Unbelievably incredible!

We are BLOWN away at the videos Raul produced. So much more than we could have ever expected. Probably the highlight of the experience has been getting his video. The quality of the video, how many angles he captured and the production of the final product. Every aspect is top of the line. I cannot say enough how amazing Raul is. The product he produces is the best I've seen.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING video that we will treasure for a lifetime!

Raul and his team were so fabulous! I can't say enough good things about the professionalism, punctuality, creativeness and quick turnaround! 3R Memories' creation will be something we get to look back on for the rest of our lives and re-live our special moment. I've only had the video for a week and watched it a dozen times! Trust me, the money spent to have 3R Memories create your wedding video is 200% worth it!
    Nada Married on 10/13/2018

Spectacular, visionary videographer

Raul is amazing. I stumbled on him by accident, and I saw his creative eye and versatility in every video on his portfolio. I could see He always brought out the personality of the couple through his style and cinematography and music. I knew we wanted something unique, creative, high quality, but affordable. And he blew us away with a Hollywood quality, 40 second trailer in less than 24 hours after the wedding. And then the full video less than a week later. I mean, tears every time we watch it. It captured the soul of our wedding. The priceless looks we gave each other, the sheer joy and laughter all day and night. Raul was seamless and transparent to our entire day, but every time we did notice him, he was hard at work, capturing every second of the day from a different angle. If you want serious quality, glamour, and creativity- 3RMemories is the way to go!
    Christopher Married on 06/02/2018
    If you are looking for a great videographer look no further. Contact Raul at 3R memories. He did a awesome job! video quality was amazing and his work ethic was outstanding.
    Lanie Married on 04/30/2018
    We got married on April 30th at Iberostar Playa Mita! Raul was professional and easy to work with. He responded to emails promptly even after our wedding day! Raul edited a long and short version of our wedding. The video was amazing! I also appreciated how quick Raul finished our wedding video! We got our video after a month whereas other videographers take months! Highly recommend 3R memories!
    María Married on 04/21/2018
    Excellent job! Raúl really listened our comments and wishes. The money we spent in the video was worth it. We are very happy with the videos, they really captured the happiness of our wedding. Thank you so much 3R Memories
    Adrianna Married on 02/10/2018
    Just wow! Raul and his team were amazing! Before the wedding the communication was great and the day of the wedding they arrived on time and prepared. The highlight and complete wedding video (2 hours) was ready in less than 3 weeks and I cant be more pleased. They captured everything and left out the stuff you didn't want like any hiccups or super drunk guests. Thank you guys for capturing these memories for my husband and I!
    Sandra Married on 11/28/2017
    Raul was excellent and I'm very happy we hired him to shoot our wedding in Puerto Vallarta. He & his team worked very well with the photographer, and most of the time I didn't even realize they were there. They captured all those small moments that made the day wonderful. The video long version even had small bits of funny conversation between the guests. We are very impressed, and the turnaround was very quick, everything within 1 month in our case, during the busy wedding season. Thank you Raul!
    Andrea Married on 07/11/2017
    I recently had my wedding in the Punta Mita area in Mexico at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort and Spa (about 45 mins north of Puerto Vallarta). I was recommended to Raul by the photographer I chose. I decided not to choose the photo/video services offered by the hotel as it was pretty mediocre and not the vision I had in mind. From the moment Raul arrived on site he was equipped and prepared. He captured such beautiful moments I didn't even know were done. I received my high light and long video within 1 month of the event and I am so impressed. For the price and quality of work I received, I am speechless. If you are getting married in Mexico in this area I would definitely recommend Raul at 3R Memories!
    Arely Married on 05/20/2017
    Raul is extremely professional and easy to work with. He is flexible and extremely affordable. We were super happy with our video and highly recommend him.
    Senada Married on 05/08/2017
    We booked Raul for our wedding, and he did a wonderful job. He was there to cover all parts of the day, from my guests arriving to all the other moments of the day. He and his team were professional and friendly. The turn around time was great as well. I received my highlight video in a matter of weeks, sooner than I had ever expected. Shortly after I received my full video as well. I am picky and asked him to make some changes, and he was happy to do that for me, no complaints. Great price for great service. Would recommend.
    Bryana Married on 03/15/2017
    Raul and his team did a wonderful job on our wedding video, we feel like they captured every moment perfectly and it was excellent quality. I would recommend them to anyone looking for great service, wonderful footage and great memories!