Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Mattock Wedding Cinematography

Originally from England, I have lived and worked in Mexico for the last 6 years. I reside in Puerto Vallarta but available throughout Mexico and Latin America. CTA

Follow Mattock Wedding Cinematography on

5 Reviews for Mattock Wedding Cinematography

• Ashley

Ashley Peterson · Married on 04/27/2018

Best Decision We Made...

If there is one thing you spend money on for your wedding, it is hiring Graham and his crew. He perfectly captured the vibe of our wedding and each little detail. When we got our wedding video back, my husband and I were in tears and to be honest still to this day (almost a year later) I will randomly watch it and I am still in tears. We got married in Sayulita at Don Pedro’s Brisa Mar Palapa, so when we got back to Chicago we shared our wedding video at our celebration in town and everyone was either in tears or just blown away – they’d never seen a wedding video produced so beautifully. Graham was very responsive when I was booking him, for some reason I was very confused about the packages and we was patient in going back and forth with me via email to explain any confusion. We didn’t have much communication between booking and until about a week before our wedding. As scheduled graham and his crew showed up on time. We had them at two locations – getting ready with the men and the ladies. *MUST HAVE*: Add on the drone to your package. The drone work that Graham does is incredible and captured the views of each special location. Graham worked very well with our photographer and mostly just stayed out of her way, yet if she found a cool shot, Graham would be inspired to get it on film too. He was so laidback, and the entire experience was wonderful. I found him through a recommendation from our photographer, who had worked with him once before, but after watching his videos on his vimeo channel – it was a wrap. I recommend you look at a few different videos, because each one is unique to the couples’ vibes and personalities.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Danny · Married on 05/20/2016

I want to detail how wonderful it was to work with Graham, but for the skimming readers: our wedding video from Graham is absolutely fantastic, and nearly everyone who has watched it has said it’s the best wedding video they’ve seen. And we agree!

We hired Graham through Hotel Playa Fiesta in Puerto Vallarta. He met us at the resort a few days in advance to provide a bit of insight into what to expect from him and his style, and go over anything we were specifically looking for. He made it easy to feel comfortable around him and we quickly established a friendly rapport.

On the day of, he was punctual, calm, and somehow everywhere at once without ever being “in the way.” He was happy to provide suggestions when we asked and gave us the occasional direction in order to avoid terrible angles or anything undesirable, and for that we are grateful.

He warned us that it would be about 8-12 weeks until the video because he was so busy, which was fine with us. It took a bit longer, but he was in touch with us throughout the process and gave us consistent updates. We also ordered full, separate videos of the ceremony, my sister’s singing during the ceremony, and the wedding toasts. Because of the extra time, he threw in an Instagram preview video for free.

The result is so special and spectacular. He wove in different scenes, moments, people, and places so beautifully that we were instantly transported back to the day. It really is just perfect. The first cut of the video he sent us was fantastic, but we asked if there was any way to infuse a few more shots of our guests mingling and interacting with us/each other. Graham made this change seamlessly, quickly, and free of charge.

He’s an absolute joy to work with, and I only wish we had the budget to have him with us for the entire wedding week!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lindsay · Married on 03/04/2016

Our whole experience with Graham was flawless and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding video turned out. I bawled the first time I watched it and tear up up every time I re-watch it. It captures the love and emotion from our families, friends, and ourselves from getting ready to the fireworks at the end. And the drone WAS SO COOL and captured priceless shots. I am so thankful we sprung for a videographer and SO HAPPY we went with Graham.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Mattock Wedding Cinematography Pricing

Mattock Wedding Cinematography Price Rates

Mattock Wedding Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3100
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive

• Talbot Ross Events
    Talbot Ross Events Wedding Planners

I have so many of my customers work with Mattock .. they could not be happier with the results. He is at the top of his game.

• Eder Acevedo Photographer
    Eder Acevedo Photographer Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Graham a couple of times already, I admire his work so much and I can't stop recommending him, besides being so talented Graham is also professional on everything he creates.

• Puerto Vallarta See on map