243 S Old Middletown Rd, Media, PA 19063 Map · Phone number

About 3 Sisters Soaps & Scents

Hey Miss Lady or Gent, welcome & congrats on the forthcoming nuptials! If you are interested in having soap, lip balm, or tiny lotions as your wedding favors, then you are smart because everyone, even the guys, love feeling squeaky clean and smelling fabulous! Soap and lip balm favors are affordable and can be customized to fit into your wedding day especially if you are having a green or rustic wedding.

A bit about my business:

My bath & body shop is ran from our cozy 1930’s Pennsylvania bungalow. In my vintage kitchen, I make small batches of cold process, conflict palm oil free soaps, lotions, potions, salves, & balms formulated for sensitive skin. Cold process soaping is a science but I enjoy and prefer to focus on the artsy side of soap making. By adding botanicals from my organically grown garden, I add visual interest, exfoliation, and/or color to the soaps. I am fairly strict with how I scent my products. I try my best to only scent with steam distilled, never solvent extracted, organic when affordable/available, essential oils. I never use synthetic fragrance oils but sometimes a pure essential oil is out of stock then I must compromise and use a nature identical Essential Oil. Nature Identical Essential Oils are a blend of essential oils and various aromatic compounds. They are not synthetic free and not aromatherapy grade therefore I will only use these in soaps, never a healing salve or balm. The base/carrier oils and butters I use are cold pressed and/or organic when affordable/available. When I use an animal product it is always sourced locally from a humane farm.

Follow 3 Sisters Soaps & Scents on

5b8ac674f94c75af IMG 20180207 172851 1
Simple paper wrapping, plastic free.
Simple cold process soap with lemon rind and sage.
Simple cold process soap with lemon rind and sage.
A bit more colorful, spirulina & annatto colorants with a dramatic charcoal line.
Hot process, a bit more rustic looking. Colorant spirulina.
Hot process, a bit more rustic looking. Colorant spirulina.
5b8ac674f94c75af IMG 20180207 172851 1

1 Reviews for 3 Sisters Soaps & Scents

Nina · Married on 11/22/2008

Amore Weddings is awesome! Corrie took care of everything from start to finish. It was invaluable to have such a knowledgeable person to help us find and interview vendors- she knew questions to ask each one that we never would have thought of (after all I'd never planned a wedding before), it helped us to find the people and services that best suited us without feeling clueless or intimidated. She went above and beyond to get to know us, what was important to us and everything there was to know about our wedding. She thought of special details we would have forgotten or overlooked. Corrie came up with such great ideas for everything from our programs tied with coordinating ribbon to finding really cool favors to adding special touches that personalized our ceremony. She made our special day truly ours. We couldn't have lived without her on our wedding day. She worked with us to develop a timeline down to the minute and coordinated with the venue, the photographer and the DJ so everyone was on the same page which took so much pressure off us. Thanks to Corrie the photographer had time to get all the shots we wanted and the DJ played the music we and our guests wanted to hear- I've seen both things go awry at other weddings. We made it to our cocktail hour and the dance floor was packed all night. Corrie has such a calm, happy, easy going manner. She works incredibly well with all the different personalities that come together at a wedding (bridal party, in-laws!) and kept everyone calm! We had a perfect wedding- how many people can say that? And when it was over we left at the same time as our guests not dragging out centerpieces or gifts- Corrie took care of that too! You need her at your wedding- she is awesome!!

Sent on 03/05/2009

3 Sisters Soaps & Scents FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Three Sisters Soaps & Scents offers a really inventive and natural variety of soaps and other products. They are the best natural products we have ever tried! We love it and so do our customers! Thank you Corrie for always surprising us with new fabulous products!

• Nina Perini Photography
    Nina Perini Photography Wedding Photographers

Amore Weddings is the best wedding planner I have ever worked with. Corrie is spectacular. Not only did she have the clearest and most precise timeline that I have ever seen but she had it in the hands of everyone who needed it weeks in advance and it actually worked (which is an amazing feat in the natural chaos of a wedding). The bride and groom didn't have to dance alone in the spotlight for one second longer than they wanted to because Corrie told the DJ the exact point in which to invite other couples on to the dance floor. Every vendor involved knew where they should be and what they needed to do and at what time which made the wedding run flawlessly and really reduced our stress. It made capturing the important details of the wedding easy without having to bother the bride and groom. As a photojournalist there is nothing more important. Corrie even had everyone who was needed for pictures in the right place and had them ready and waiting for instructions (and it rained that day- so we had to get everyone together and outside within about twenty minutes). Corrie has a natural upbeat, happy, positive attitude- she was genuinely excited to be part of the day. She has the perfect personality for her job. She has an amazing ability to have people want to listen to her- she can provide structure and direction without ever making you feel "bossed" around. She always appears calm and laid back- because miraculously she actually is. I cannot recommend her services enough!

• 243 S Old Middletown Rd Media, 19063 See on map