Atlanta, GA 30309 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About 3 Goats Tall

Feeling tired, frustrated and ready to just get your wedding "over with?"  You're not alone!  That's how so many couples feel while planning their wedding.  Trying to work, go to school and have a life is enough, then to add wedding planning on top of all that can sometimes get overwhelming.  That's where 3 Goats Tall steps in!

Let us help you take wedding planning back to what it's suppose to be....FUN!!  Meeting vendors, seeing pretty flowers and tasting cake (which we are experts at!) are all things that 3 Goats Tall will be there with you through.  Let us walk with you every step of the way to plan the wedding of your dreams and save your sanity at the same time!

3 Goats Tall.... Funny Name, Serious Planning!

• A Royal Affair, Inc.
01ebb23f0af2db62 17310996 1433044853424713 5729239806696972680 o

21 Reviews for 3 Goats Tall

• Ron

Ron Mallinger · Married on 06/06/2020

3 Goats Tall is the absolute best!

My wife and I got married in Georgia on June 6, 2020. It was already stressful as a destination wedding when concerns of COVID started to hit. After the pandemic shut down occured, we were left scrambling to drastically cut back our plans and arrange new ones. Our contact at our venue left without a word, and our new contact was furloughed. We were in a bit of a panic to say the least.

In stepped Lynda at 3 Goats Tall. She deftly handled all of our concerns, including serving as a liason to the venue, and took care of us like we couldn't believe. If anyone plans on having a wedding within their service area, I can't recommend 3 Goats Tall enough. The peace of mind alone is worth the fee, and our favorite day went off without a hitch, all because of her!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Carol

Carol Jabaley · Married on 05/09/2020

Great day-of coordinator!!

Lynda came highly recommended by our caterer after our original day-of coordinator cancelled 1 month before our wedding. Lynda was unbelievably helpful and immediately jumped right in. She was always available for any questions or advice. She is cool, calm, and collected and always made me feel at ease (during a very high-stress time). If you are thinking "I don't need a day-of coordinator" - trust me, YOU DO! Lynda made everything run like clockwork and if there was a problem on our wedding day - she took care of it! I 100% recommend hiring Lynda & 3 Goats Tall - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Autumn

Autumn Couch · Married on 11/16/2019

Best choice was hiring 3 Goats Tall!

Working with Lynda at 3 Goats Tall was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding in November 2019. As a person who typically likes to be in full control, I was nervous to put my wedding in someone else’s hands but there was no better hands than Lynda’s. My wedding didn’t have one hiccup and I didn’t get asked one question on they day of my wedding. She handled everything so well and I would HIGHLY recommend using 3 Goats Tall for your wedding or event.

Sent on 09/24/2020

3 Goats Tall FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Real Weddings

• Kanella Photography Wedding Photographers

3 Goats tall is great to work with and makes sure the wedding plans, decorations and details are all taken care of so you have nothing to worry about. They are a pleasure to work with.

• Beautiful You by Nancy Wedding Hair & Makeup

3 Goats Tall is an amazing group of wedding planners!! No matter what comes up, they are equipped to handle it. I've loved every idea I've ever seen them pull off and I'm always in awe of what I see them do. I promise when you choose 3 Goats Tall for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

• Celebrate Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

The definition on "Professional" but with a wonderful sense of humor! We love referring our couples to them because they come back and tell us 3 Goats Tall was one of the best decisions they made!

• Atlanta, 30309 See on map
    Location of (3 Goats Tall)