Atlanta, GA 30309 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About 3 Goats Tall

Feeling tired, frustrated and ready to just get your wedding "over with?" You're not alone! That's how so many couples feel while planning their wedding. Trying to work, go to school and have a life is enough, then to add wedding planning on top of all that can sometimes get overwhelming. That's where 3 Goats Tall steps in!

Let us help you take wedding planning back to what it's suppose to be....FUN!! Meeting vendors, seeing pretty flowers and tasting cake (which we are experts at!) are all things that 3 Goats Tall will be there with you through. Let us walk with you every step of the way to plan the wedding of your dreams and save your sanity at the same time!

3 Goats Tall.... Funny Name, Serious Planning!

01ebb23f0af2db62 17310996 1433044853424713 5729239806696972680 o

3 Goats Tall 5
3 Goats Tall 6
3 Goats Tall 7

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Decision We Made: Hiring Lynda!

So much to say! My husband and I, along with my parents, knew that we needed help with all of the moving parts of our semi-destination wedding at Callaway Gardens. We met Lynda at a wedding expo in Columbus and were impressed from the very start. At that show alone, she focused on our needs and introduced us to other vendors that she recommended. Before we even hired her, she had already helped us so much. Within a week, she sent us a quote and found a time to meet with us in person to discuss our needs. Her pricing was great, and now having been through the wedding experience, I can say she earned every cent and is worth so much more.

Throughout the year of planning, she assisted with the most random details and gave the best advice whenever I reached out to her. The vendors she recommended were amazing (dj, florist, and photographer – all recommended by her and they all were high quality, great people to work with). With the planning process, Lynda encouraged my good ideas and helped them come to fruition and helped me rethink my not-so-good ideas. We met with her a month out and did a walk through. She put together timelines and confirmed with vendors. She helped fill in the holes with details I forgot about or didn’t think through properly. I strongly recommend hiring her for the full package because I could not have planned the special weekend without her.

During the weekend of my wedding, Lynda worked every event for us (bridal tea, BBQ, Wedding Olympics, rehearsal, wedding setup, the wedding, and breakdown). She was the first face I would see when I arrived on site at any of the events and she was the last one there at the end. I didn’t know until the wedding was over about the various “fires” she put out all weekend long. It doesn’t matter how well you plan, things always find a way to not go according to plan. Lynda was ready to problem solve and find solutions. This includes arriving the morning of the wedding to see a giant tent on the lawn left from an previous event in the space. She was able to get the rental company to Callaway within the hour to have them break down the tent, so we could setup. Little did I know how important it was to have the tent down because it was blocking the view from the terrace to the lake – where Lynda and my parents had arranged a surprise firework show at the end of the night without me knowing. That’s a good planner that can successfully pull off a firework show without anyone catching on beforehand.

In addition to properly taking care of vendors, wrangling wedding party, setting up and breaking down décor, taking care of my over-the-top guests, she did all of this and more with the best attitude and calming demeanor about her. I felt calm when I talked to her. I trusted that everything was under control.

She calls herself the Direct of Sanity which is so fitting. As the bride, I had planned every detail, but when the week actually came, my mind went into Bride Brain and I just couldn’t think through details anymore. Vendors would ask me questions or guests would have issues with their room reservations and I just wasn’t much help problem solving. I even forgot about some big details that I had organized – like an ice cream truck coming at the end of the BBQ as a surprise treat for my guests. Not a surprise at all that Lynda didn’t miss a beat and coordinated the ice cream truck as well as every other vendor and moving part.
    It was so wonderful having her take care of everything for me and my family.

While I’m so grateful for Lynda and her hard work, what I really appreciate the most is that her work allowed my parents and family to sit back and enjoy the weekend. Nobody wants to see their parents working hard and stressed out about details, so she was able to take so much off of their plate and I’m truly so appreciative.

Do yourself a favor and hire Lynda to coordinate your wedding. It’s going to be a lot more work than you realize and you need a professional on your side. Lynda allowed me to have the best wedding weekend I could ever imagine.

Love you Lynda!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    3 Goats Tall 19
    3 Goats Tall 20
    3 Goats Tall 21

Ann Dorrien · Married on 09/22/2018

Three Goats Tall for the win!

We couldn't have done it without Lynda. She anticipated every concern (well before we did) and took care of everything so effortlessly. Lynda is trustworthy and she always has your back! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/01/2018

LaShundra · Married on 07/21/2018

Lynda did a phenomenal job! She made herself readily available any time needed. She was punctual and professional. Everything was perfect. I can't thank her enough... I woke up the next morning wanting to relive that day all over again. It was heaven on earth. You definitely will be recommended to others for future events. I will look for you when we have a little person. Take care!

Sent on 08/11/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 10

Real Weddings

• Kanella Photography
    Kanella Photography Wedding Photographers

3 Goats tall is great to work with and makes sure the wedding plans, decorations and details are all taken care of so you have nothing to worry about. They are a pleasure to work with.

• Beautiful You by Nancy
    Beautiful You by Nancy Wedding Hair & Makeup

3 Goats Tall is an amazing group of wedding planners!! No matter what comes up, they are equipped to handle it. I've loved every idea I've ever seen them pull off and I'm always in awe of what I see them do. I promise when you choose 3 Goats Tall for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

• Celebrate Tuxedos
    Celebrate Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

The definition on "Professional" but with a wonderful sense of humor! We love referring our couples to them because they come back and tell us 3 Goats Tall was one of the best decisions they made!

• Atlanta, 30309 See on map