Events By Lenae

Phenix City, AL View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Who are we & what do we do?

Events by Lenaé is a wedding planning and design service that has the knowledge and expertise to plan your wedding for YOU!!! We will plan and design your wedding according to WHAT YOU WANT. YOUR vision is our mission. Together, you and Charity Lenaé, your planner and the owner of Events by Lenaé, will plan and design the wedding of your dreams!

No worries, we are here for YOU!

We know all of the worries that come along with having a wedding and we are here to help! By working with you and your team of vendors, we will make sure your wedding is flawless from start to finish. Let's get started today planning what will be a stress free wedding day! Send us a message so we can get started today!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Darcey
    Darcey V. Married on 07/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Charity is her name, but weddings are her game💪

Charity and I worked together for a little over a year. She was the most responsive well tracked vendor out everyone. She took care of every detail. I hadn't even considered, such as contracts. Not all venders issue you a contract, and that can definitely matter if things go wrong. Under her watch every thing turned out beautifully. I think an important skill is not only having everything down pack but also being able to think on your feet if something doesnt quite work out. She did that and more. Charity did a fantastic job, and I would hire her for anything and I know she would do an amazing job at it. She responsive, organized, detail oriented, flexible, kind and understanding. My family wasn't always the easiest to deal with during it all, but she really helped me keep it together. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. I would have 100% eloped if I didn't have her by my side. Every bride needs a Charity Whitby.
  • Marsha
    Marsha B. Married on 08/12/2021

The Best Decision!

I had a fantastic experience working with Charity Whitby and Events by Lenae. I interviewed several wedding planners before I made a decision. I knew my search was over when I talked to Charity because I was immediately impressed by her attention to detail, knowledge of the wedding industry, and consideration for my priorities and aspirations for the day. My husband and I got married during the COVID pandemic and Charity was always a reliable source on the state and venue’s guidelines and helped us to decide how we wanted to address the issue with our guests to make sure people felt as safe as possible. I realized in time that it is essential to find a wedding planner who pays close attention to the budget. In all honesty, Charity was sometimes more respectful of our budget than we were; however, she was also flexible and found options at different price points to help us decide what met our needs. Charity is never overbearing, but if you ask for her professional opinion she will provide it along with her reasoning. As the wedding day neared, Charity kept in close contact and she and her team made sure that our wedding day ran smoothly. A number of our guests commented on how well-organized our wedding was and impressed they were by Charity. I really had nothing to worry about that day because Charity took care of the details! I also want to add that I told Charity I wanted to find vendors who were African American and/or underrepresented minorities and she helped us meet that goal whenever possible. I truly am grateful for my experience with Events by Lenae!
  • Tracy
    Guy G. Married on 06/12/2021

My Experience

Alright y’all, though the journey continues I feel the need to update as I go. She is planning my wedding and she has been so understanding! I swear I’ve changes my colors like 5 times already. And I have gotten no lip only “it’s whatever you want” this is truly a smooth process. I’ll keep you all posted!
  • illustration stars

Team

Charity Lenaé
Charity Lenaé
Owner/Event Planner

My name is Charity. I have ten years of event experience from catering, decorating, and planning. My passion is helping others. I strive to make your wedding a dream come true! Trust is the key to this relationship. I will do everything in my power to gain and keep that trust in order to bring your vision to life!

Phenix City Phenix City, AL, 36867
2034655503

Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm Saturday & Sundays: By Appointments Only
Location of (Events By Lenae)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding