380 West Virginia, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• My Chef Catering
Wedding ceremony setup
e2bb7eed233149e3 1522262225 2cd3ad5ede192f26 1522262223 13d7b9cae73a6dc2 152226

4 Reviews for 3 Chefs Catering

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2015

Very pleased with 3 chef catering for our wedding. Both Bridget and Mark were very kind and helpful. We originally were trying going to try and save a few hundred dollars and go with another caterer but the service was so poor, we decided 3 chef catering was worth the extra money and I am SOOO glad we did this. The food and service was excellent. We got married at a private residence which could have made things difficult for the catering staff (no big kitchen, unpredictable weather) but they were great. They got everything set up beautifully and made it seem easy. It meant so much to me to not have to stress about any of it. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kayleen · Married on 05/24/2008

These are amazing caterers if you are in the McHenry County area. I had my first caterer back out of our event due to its size, then I had another caterer decline to bid due to its size and being outside. We had a budget and it was tight and with only 3 months prior to our wedding 3 Chef's came to the rescue and pulled off a better job then we could have ever expected if we had paid four times the amount!!!

Very, very reasonable and we haven't stopped hearing about how great the food was from our 300 guests -- not an easy task since they ranged from many little kids to the major of a Lake County town to Investment Bankers to teachers & mechanics.

We also had an outdoor reception and 3 Chef's was fantastic!!!

Highly recommend for ANY event!

Sent on 07/07/2008

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2009

The staff at 3 Chefs was very helpful. They managed to give me a menu that fit in my budget but also tasted wonderful. The food was real, and it was really good. They met me out at the venue so we could come up with a game plan for where the servers would be stationed and such. My only complaint was sometimes Bridget was hard to communicate with over e-mail--a couple times she didn't make it clear what they were responsible for and what we were responsible for. But, overall they did a fantastic job and we were able to work out the communication thing. On the day of the wedding, the servers showed up on time to set up, were flexible with some last minute change in location, and were on top of things throughout the whole event.

Sent on 03/17/2010

3 Chefs Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated

• 380 West Virginia Crystal Lake, IL, 60014 See on map
    Location of (3 Chefs Catering)