403 Harpeth DR, Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About 2hapas Studio

“Hapa” is a common word used in Hawaii and means: mixed race containing either Polynesian or Asian on one half.

Life is beautiful, especially at our most intimate moments. My approach to videography is to find the real and the raw moments that inspire joy. I believe life tends to be most beautiful in its most candid moments. With over 10 years experience my style has been able to grow into what it is today. I love any new opportunity and challenge and always look forward to any new project.

Your story is unique and unlike any other. I use my expertise in videography to capture your moments that reflect their beauty and uniqueness that will last forever.

It is an honor to be a part of your special event and I will take the utmost care to make it enjoyable for you. Thank you for considering me, I hope you enjoyed my videos. For more info on who I am and my expertise please read below.

In 2005 I moved to Kona, Hawaii for a digital film school. From 2007-2010 I was working with a production company creating feature films & short films, working on local productions, and weddings. In 2010 I traveled the country creating a feature documentary about sex trafficking in America. In 2011 I got married to my beautiful wife, Noel and in 2018 we decided to move to Franklin, Tennessee. We now have two amazing children(2Hapas) and though we miss our island we are loving our life here in middle Tennessee.

I shoot and edit all my own productions and when needed will bring a second trusted-professional videographer. I am a firm believer that editing is one the most important parts of my job, it is where your style defines who you are. Each story comes together in their own unique way and I take great care in bringing them together. I am always striving to learn more and grow in my skills, I love my job and hope that is reflected in the quality. Please call or send me an email for pricing, or any more info you would like.

img 0077 51 1014368

1 Reviews for 2hapas Studio

2hapas Studio 1
2hapas Studio 2

Kimberly · Married on 02/16/2019

Really knows how to capture special moments!

Josh is an incredible wedding photographer! He went above and beyond at our wedding with his high attention to detail and great communication. We were very impressed with the quality of work and creativity in capturing special moments. One thing that stood out to us was his keen awareness of time and ability to shoot several great photos within short periods of time! I highly recommend 2Hapas.Studio for the quality of work, going the extra mile, and excellent communication.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    2hapas Studio 3
    2hapas Studio 4

2hapas Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,013.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive