21c Museum Hotel

Up to 300 guests

$12k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

21c OKLAHOMA CITY

At 21c, we're here to make the most of the moments that matter, providing and artful backdrop for the ultimate work of art: your love.

21c Oklahoma City is a 135-room hotel, cultural center, and contemporary art museum with over 14,000 square feet of gallery space, featuring immersive installations and exhibits that lend colorful sophistication to any wedding event. With a custom menu catered to your taste by Executive Chef Jason Campbell and the team at Mary Eddy's Kitchen x Lounge, we'll take care of the details so that when the moment comes, all you need to do is enjoy.

Whether you're planning a ceremony and reception for 500 or looking to host a more intimate rehearsal dinner for 10, our dedicated event team will work with you at every stage to bring your vision to life.

Highlights of a 21c wedding weekend, just to name a few:

• Six event spaces with a maximum capacity of 500 guests
  • Contemporary art museum with works from 21st century artists, which guests can explore during cocktail hour
  • Mary Eddy's Kitchen x Lounge, ideal for intimate wedding events such as rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, or farewell bruches
  • Romantic suites with thoughtful touches and luxe amenities, offering a restorative retreat for couples tying the knot
  • Room blocks available for out-of-town wedding guests with special rates for groups of 10 or more
  • On-site spa for pre-wedding pampering
  • Custom welcome gifts for your guests or wedding party with items from the 21c Museum Shop

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

2,500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

1,000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

1,500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Hotel
Museum
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

February
March
April
May
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.5 out of 5 rating
    Debbie Married on 09/30/2016
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Go for it Everything was very nice. The food was great. They were very accommodating to the fact that I am allergic to certain wines and provided me with my own ( non allergenic) bottle! It can be a very fun venue with PENGUINS!!!!

21c Museum Hotel's reply:

Hi Debbie! Thank you for your awesome compliments on our art (the Penguins are just the best, aren't they?) and our food. Sorry for the late reply, but we wanted to say another THANK YOU for letting us be a part of your big day.
  • MrsB
    Mary R. Married on 06/03/2017
    3.4 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    I'll start with the very good: Samantha Owens, their event coordinator, is remarkable. She went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect--special ordering alcohol for our reception, meeting with our wedding coordinator to ensure our space was decorated perfectly, walking us through the space the week before our wedding. Communicating with her was easy, and answers to my questions were professional and thorough. Plus, she's super nice and accommodating.

Other positive aspects: the rooms are comfortable and the space is beautiful. The food was delicious, and they were very accommodating of my few guests who had severe food allergies. Also, we had a lot of children at our reception, and they were able to go off the catering menu to provide a children's meal for them. The waitstaff was great--I mentioned to one of them that I wanted some more of a particular appetizer (because it was delicious and I was starving) and they brought me a whole tray!

Now for the things that reduced the score on my review: my husband was VERY frustrated with dealing with them on the business end of things. There were a few times throughout the planning process that different people told us different things. There were two very specific issues that were especially upsetting. First of all, on our wedding day, as I was putting on my dress and getting ready to meet my husband for our first look, they called our room asking for him to come down to the front desk to discuss a billing issue. The timing of this was incredibly inappropriate. We were staying in the hotel for another 2 days after the wedding day and this could easily have been dealt with then. I nearly had a panic attack while I was getting laced into my dress because of the stress. Then, after our stay, they made several unauthorized and inaccurate charges on our credit card (to the tune of $13,000!). It took my husband multiple phone calls and several days to resolve the issue. Very frustrating.

21c Museum Hotel's reply:

Hi Mary, we apologize for the late reply!
    Thank you again for hosting your special day with us. Your compliments on Samantha make our heart sing, and we are so happy you enjoyed having her to help plan your reception. We pride ourselves on being able to take on just about any dietary restriction and/or food allergy so thanks for the shout out on that! Our Event Team enjoyed working your wedding and the unique Moroccan/Scottish theme. Your unique billing experience gave us the opportunity to grow our team by learning from any mistakes that were made and have worked the kinks out since! Thank you for your patience with us on the final billing, we truly enjoyed having you at our property.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
900 West Main Street Oklahoma City, OK, 73106
Location of (21c Museum Hotel)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding